Saint Vitus -- London, England -- October 29th, 2014
King Diamond -- Seattle, WA -- October 28th, 2014
King Diamond -- Salt Lake City, UT -- October 26th, 2014
Raven -- San Francisco, CA -- October 27th, 2014

Old 08-01-2014, 09:37 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
Ton of crap for sure. There's an HBK/Jarrett match that's on IYH 2/3 (?) that's almost 20 mins that's supposedly 4-5 star quality which I'm anxious to see. The Sid/Diesel main event ended up being a dq after a run in from... Tatanka (?) wtf?
I remember that match from the set, it was VERY good. And listen to the commentary. Jerry Lawler has one of the funniest lines I've ever heard in my life when they show some hairsprayed 1990's skank on the screen.

"Whoa, what's her hobby? Stepping on rakes?"

I was a little inhebriated when I watched that match and I was laughing my goddamn ass off. You can give Jerry all the shit you want but pre...I don't know...2002?...he was awesome. That segment with him at Barely Legal 1997 is still on of my favorite segments of all-time. And that line is up there with some of Bobby Heenans best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
I also don't get why instead of disrupting the VHS flow, take off the "exclusive" coliseum video matches and just add them in the regular card instead of doing main event & then 2 matches nobody cares about.
They were after the main events? That's stupid. Imagine Trish Stratus verses Jazz verses Lita after Hulk Hogan verses the Rock...oh wait, that happened.
03/07 - Video Games Live

Last edited by adamclark52; 08-01-2014 at 09:40 PM.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:01 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Yep. Main event was Sid / Diesel. Run in by Tatanka & then Bigelow shortly after. Then the "coliseum exclusives" was UT vs Kama & then you'll never believe this... Tatanka vs Bigelow. W/o knowing you would just figure why Bigelow decided to run in? Dumb dumb.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:08 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
FIrst match of the night I had very low expectations for, and that was the reunited Hardy Boyz taking on The Wolves. WHAT A MATCH! Matt sure has slowed down a bit, but the Wolves were able to pick up the slack and make the match top notch. They work as a great team, and to see them face a team with a bigger world wide name, it was great. Wolves won and bowed to the Hardy's after and they all shook hands. Great LEGIT respect.

Next was DJ Z vs Manik vs Low Ki, the first of three qualifying matches for the X-Division Title. It was GREAT. Low Ki is a great worker, Manik was fun, and DJ Z (whoever he may be...) was surprisingly entertaing! Low Ki won!

James Storm came out and cut a promo for Sailor Moon, aka Sanada (I'm sorry, but HE just looks so awkward), which lead to the third match, Sanada vs Brian Cage vs Crazzy Steve. I have no idea who Brian Cage was, he is a big guy, definitely the kind of look McMahon likes (big muscular, almost like Chris Masters, but more rough looking), but he could FLY around the ring. Almost like an in shape Vader! Springboard moonsaults, dives, he definitely didn't let his size hold him back! Crazzy Steve was just there, and Sanada ended up winning, leading to next weeks X Division title match consisting of Sanada, Low Ki, aaaaand..
I forgot that was yesterday! Damn, I really wanted to see that tag match and the other two sound great! Awesome that Low Ki is back after a year long retirement. Ha! Also Brian Cage is amazing! He's a PWG regular so I've seen him many times live. Dudes a beast!
Old 08-02-2014, 09:56 AM

So the Network is coming to Canada, next week! I'm sceptical because of two words attached to it: Rogers Communications. I'm sure every cable company is shit but they're the only one I deal with and they are shit. Therefor they are the worst cable company in the world. Shit service, shit products and hella expensive. That said I have my phone, internet and TV through them since they're one of the only games in town and I'll get the same shit service anywhere else.

So will I get the Network? Probably not. I can't see Rogers charging as low as they charge for it in the States. I'd imagine closer to twenty dollars a month. That's still a good deal but I just won't watch it. I'm a father of two and I have very little spare time to myself. And I'd rather spend my free time with one of my other interests (video games, writing, masterbating) so I'd be paying twenty bucks a month to maybe watch it one night a month. Even if it was ten dollars a month I just don't know if I'd watch it enough to justify even having it. We'll have to see what the price is.

I have heard there'll be a free preview week starting August 12, so I will be able to watch Summerslam I hope.
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old 08-04-2014, 09:16 AM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Sting added to the Summerslam/WWE 2k15 Panel, and Undertaker at some convention as well. ITS A SIGN. ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. YOU KNOW IT.....

CM PUNK RETURNING AT WRESTLEMANIA 3!!!!!

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 08-04-2014, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Sting added to the Summerslam/WWE 2k15 Panel, and Undertaker at some convention as well. ITS A SIGN. ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. YOU KNOW IT.....

Triple threat!

High Five!
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old 08-04-2014, 01:34 PM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Completely random, where's Tamina Snuka?
Old 08-04-2014, 04:44 PM

Thanks to Shawn Micheals verses Diesel on that In Your House my two boys have learned the fine art of the top rope.
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old 08-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:

I guess I gotta be the one to break this to you, but all the jokes about CM Punk returning ran their course months ago. Not to mention none of them have been funny either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
Completely random, where's Tamina Snuka?
She torn something in her knee and had surgery about a month or so ago. I remember reading some mention of it. I guess she is so irrelevant that nobody even knew she got injured.

So has the lack of depth in the WWE main event scene ever been as bad as it is right now? When you got the Stephanie/Bella angle closing RAW two weeks in a row leading up to Summerslam something is not right. I do think the angle has been booked well and I am enjoying it but it shouldn't be closing RAW for two straight weeks.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:35 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I guess I gotta be the one to break this to you, but all the jokes about CM Punk returning ran their course months ago. Not to mention none of them have been funny either.
*sarcasm*

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com