Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Coheed and Cambria -- Boston, MA -- September 28th, 2014
Vixen -- Madrid, Spain -- September 27th, 2014
Crowbar -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- September 28th, 2014
Saviours -- San Francisco, CA -- September 27th, 2014
Styx -- Peachtree City, GA -- September 27th, 2014

Old 07-28-2014, 08:52 PM
That Guy

Tru Tv should be jumping all over this shit!
Old 07-29-2014, 04:50 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
I should have worded that differently. I know plenty of promotions do ippvs but I was thinking more along the lines of something that has weekly shows but they do it all through a website or streaming service. To my knowledge there's no promotions doing something like that.
So, you've missed all this talk about a thing called the WWE network then? Main Event, Superstars and NXT are all new weekly wrestling shows that are aired on it, plus the monthly PPV.

TNA is far too deep in the hole financially to start running their shows on the internet weekly. The WWE will lose 40-50 million this year because of the network launch. If TNA tried to do something similar, it would end them. Also, good old, regular TV is still the best way to reach the most people. Maybe it's because I grew up with cable TV but I don't like having to watch TV shows through an online streaming service. My TV feed never goes out when i'm watching something on it. But an online streaming one (I'm looking at you WWE network) has before and no doubt will again. TNA needs a TV deal, they are not big enough nor organized enough to run an online streaming network. I doubt their management is competent enough to know how to go about even starting one.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:28 AM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
The TV deal ends right before Bound For Glory. Maybe Russo can book Dixie in a "TV Deal on a Pole" match.
I don't want a slim LED tv. I want one of those out of the 80s with the fake wood casing cabinet all around it that are like 300 pounds.

Last edited by 300%_Density; 07-29-2014 at 06:31 AM.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:02 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

I keep reading interviews with wrestlers and they keep bringing up "The Streak" and it makes me rage and rage and rage!

That was such a dumb move. It did NOTHING to help Lesnar's career. I honestly feel it would have done more for his career if he would have lost, went away for a while, then come back as an even bigger monster and destroy.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 07-29-2014, 07:17 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
I keep reading interviews with wrestlers and they keep bringing up "The Streak" and it makes me rage and rage and rage!

That was such a dumb move. It did NOTHING to help Lesnar's career. I honestly feel it would have done more for his career if he would have lost, went away for a while, then come back as an even bigger monster and destroy.
It did everything to help Lesnar's career. He can be booked as an unbeatable monster now that he's ended the streak. This was something they could not do with him before due to his high profile loses to Cena and HHH. But he conquered what no one else could, so now he can conquer anything. Plus, he will probably be used heavily to help increase network subscriptions. He can be booked as the champion who's exclusive to the network as well. Because of his limited schedule he will more than likely only wrestle at the PPVs. So, in order to see the world champion, Brock Lesnar is to order the network. This is a great business strategy all the way around. You can make Lesnar champ and make the monthly PPVs feel like something special because the champion is exclusive to those shows.
Old 07-29-2014, 07:30 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Brock Lesnar should never have lost to Cena nor HHH in the first place. If he beat Cena that first match in and, well, just never had that second match with HHH, then at Mania, Taker and Lesnar could have had a match worse than Iron Shiek & Nikolai Volkoff vs. The Bushwackers and Lesnar beating the streak still would have been the greatest thing ever.
Old 07-29-2014, 11:04 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Plus, think about what it will do for Cena's career when he beats the man that broke the streak.
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
Old 07-30-2014, 01:44 PM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Ricardo Rodriguez released.
Old 07-30-2014, 02:03 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
Ricardo Rodriguez released.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 07-30-2014, 08:58 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post

Listening to the Talk Is Jericho podcast where its Jericho / Edge and Heyman talking and Heyman talks about how it was the only option for Lesner to do it and how when it happened Lesner grabbed Heyman and asked if he got hit hard because he couldn't hear and that was just because the place became dead silent.