Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Marduk-- Norrköping, Sweden--December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014

  #3671  
Old 07-12-2014, 10:07 AM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,321
So its official... WWE has signed KENTA...
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/kent...n-nxt-26474181

TRIPLE H, GET THE SHOVEL!!!!!
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
  #3672  
Old 07-12-2014, 06:14 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Who knows. I never thought Sable would be back and she was. I never thought Bret Hart would be back and he is.
I wish Bret would stay gone. It's not like he's done anything and still from everything I read about him he's still a complete bitch.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #3673  
Old 07-12-2014, 07:07 PM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is online now
with his arms outstretched
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 5,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I wish Bret would stay gone. It's not like he's done anything and still from everything I read about him he's still a complete bitch.
You know what man. First off: I'm Canadian. Second: I love pure wrestling. And third: I love Brets work in the mid-1990's. But fuck Bret Hart.

Seriously. I am one hundred percent with Vince McMahon and the way the whole Montreal thing went down. Bret left the WWF at a time when they needed him the most. He was their goddamn champion, he was one of their biggest stars. And he left for the greener pastures of WCW. And he wanted to leave as a champion? Fuck him. If I was Vince I would've told him to take the night off, handed Shawn Micheals the title and gone on pay per view and said Bret loses his title by forefit for being a pussy.

And he plays the victim? What would you do if you were Vince? Especially after Alundra Blaze showed up on WCW and threw one of your other titles in the garbage.

Then the WWE has the integrity to induct him into the Hall of Fame in 2006 (my year is probably off) and he doesn't even show up on stage at Wrestlemania to thank everyone?

Fuck. Bret. Hart.
__________________
http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=25777

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Reply With Quote
  #3674  
Old 07-12-2014, 07:39 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
You know what man. First off: I'm Canadian. Second: I love pure wrestling. And third: I love Brets work in the mid-1990's. But fuck Bret Hart.

Seriously. I am one hundred percent with Vince McMahon and the way the whole Montreal thing went down. Bret left the WWF at a time when they needed him the most. He was their goddamn champion, he was one of their biggest stars. And he left for the greener pastures of WCW. And he wanted to leave as a champion? Fuck him. If I was Vince I would've told him to take the night off, handed Shawn Micheals the title and gone on pay per view and said Bret loses his title by forefit for being a pussy.

And he plays the victim? What would you do if you were Vince? Especially after Alundra Blaze showed up on WCW and threw one of your other titles in the garbage.

Then the WWE has the integrity to induct him into the Hall of Fame in 2006 (my year is probably off) and he doesn't even show up on stage at Wrestlemania to thank everyone?

Fuck. Bret. Hart.

I read a interview he did recently where Flair has openly tried to make things right and become friends again with him and all Bret does is talk shit behind his back and then said he'd punch him if he could After Flair was nice.

I mean even Vince and HBK got over the screwjob but Bret still cries about it every chance he gets.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #3675  
Old 07-12-2014, 08:32 PM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is online now
with his arms outstretched
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 5,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I read a interview he did recently where Flair has openly tried to make things right and become friends again with him and all Bret does is talk shit behind his back and then said he'd punch him if he could After Flair was nice.

I mean even Vince and HBK got over the screwjob but Bret still cries about it every chance he gets.
That's because afterwards Vince and HBK succeeded whereas Bret failed miserably.
__________________
http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=25777

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Reply With Quote
  #3676  
Old 07-14-2014, 07:08 AM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
You know what man. First off: I'm Canadian. Second: I love pure wrestling. And third: I love Brets work in the mid-1990's. But fuck Bret Hart.

Seriously. I am one hundred percent with Vince McMahon and the way the whole Montreal thing went down. Bret left the WWF at a time when they needed him the most. He was their goddamn champion, he was one of their biggest stars. And he left for the greener pastures of WCW. And he wanted to leave as a champion? Fuck him. If I was Vince I would've told him to take the night off, handed Shawn Micheals the title and gone on pay per view and said Bret loses his title by forefit for being a pussy.

And he plays the victim? What would you do if you were Vince? Especially after Alundra Blaze showed up on WCW and threw one of your other titles in the garbage.

Then the WWE has the integrity to induct him into the Hall of Fame in 2006 (my year is probably off) and he doesn't even show up on stage at Wrestlemania to thank everyone?

Fuck. Bret. Hart.
I agree with you about the Montreal screwjob. What else was Vince supposed to do? I've always taken McMahon's side on that because there was no other choice for him to make. Vince Russo was on Austin's podcast recently and he said both him and McMahon spent two days talking to Bret about various ideas as to how he would drop the title before he left and Bret turned every one of their ideas down. He left McMahon with no choice but to do what he did. Russo said the screwjob ending was his idea and that he ran it by McMahon but Russo was never told what the ending of the match would be. He found out when it happened just like the rest of us.

Bret was being an unreasonable prick leading up the the match, so he got what was coming to him.
Reply With Quote
  #3677  
Old 07-14-2014, 09:21 AM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,321
Guess we find out what Sting's 7-14-14 thing is all about today....

*cue wrestling marks*
OMG CM PUNK IS RETURNING! IT MUST BE!!! HE WAS SEEN IN HIS APARTMENT DRINKING A PEPSI THE OTHER DAY!!!!
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
  #3678  
Old 07-14-2014, 09:51 AM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is online now
with his arms outstretched
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 5,326
I heard (from a very reliable source who wishes to remain anonymous) that CM Punk and Sting are going to do a run-in during AJ Lees match with Naomi tonight and toss the prestigious Divas Championship in the trash. Then the three (along with Kurt Angle) are going to pipe bomb the crowd back to the dark ages.

Tonight sees the birth of the nWp!
__________________
http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=25777

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Reply With Quote
  #3679  
Old 07-14-2014, 09:58 AM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,135
Reports are saying there will be a taped promo on Raw tonight to promote Sting being in the new WWE game and maybe one for his DVD collection which is due out in September. That's what Sting's tweet was about. The reports are also saying he hasn't signed a contract yet. But if he's in the new game, has a DVD coming out and recorded promos to air on WWE TV then it looks to me like he has signed a contract.
Reply With Quote
  #3680  
Old 07-14-2014, 10:05 AM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Reports are saying there will be a taped promo on Raw tonight to promote Sting being in the new WWE game and maybe one for his DVD collection which is due out in September. That's what Sting's tweet was about. The reports are also saying he hasn't signed a contract yet. But if he's in the new game, has a DVD coming out and recorded promos to air on WWE TV then it looks to me like he has signed a contract.
I'm sure that a majority of peoples idea of a contract is "WWE 4 LYFE!!! MATCHES! ALWAYS ON RAW!!!" But I am sure it's just a "Legends" type deal (as noted as well) where they just get to use his name and what not without strictly tighing him to WWE and nothing else... or somethign.
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:35 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008