Judas Priest -- Kansas City, MO -- October 20th, 2014
Raven -- West Hollywood, CA -- October 20th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Champaign, IL -- October 19th, 2014
Asia -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 17th, 2014

Old 06-07-2014, 05:02 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
That is pretty damn sad but at the same time where the hell is Bowie, Maryland? That's a big part of TNA's problem, they book these small in the middle of nowhere towns because they're cheaper. That's one big reason why people don't come besides their lack of marketing.

TNA is coming to my "area" next month. They'll be in the city of Jamestown (population around 30,000) which is about an hour drive south of Buffalo. Jamestown is located just a little bit before the Pennsylvania border. The closest major metropolitan areas to it are Buffalo and probably Erie, Pa which is about an hour south of Jamestown. How do they think people are gonna get to these shows? If you don't drive, you sure as hell aren't gonna catch a bus or get a cab there and back unless you're some kind of superfan. I have a car and I wouldn't drive that far to see them. If they found a place in Buffalo or a high school gym in a suburb close by then I would go.

I don't know how many of you listen to Jericho's podcast but last week he had Bully Ray on and the newest one is with AJ Styles. All the stuff we complain about with TNA is the same things those two say are wrong with the company.
I think everyone with a quarter of a brain for wrestling knows the problems TNA has and how they could be fixed. Unfortunately, Dixie doesn't have a quarter of a brain for wrestling.
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old 06-07-2014, 05:33 PM

I don't know how this happened but my mom gave me a late birthday present today and it was a blueray I didn't even know existed called Best of In Your House (1995 - 1999). I liked the In Your House era (terrible characters but some really good matches) but I have no idea how she came across it. I guess I put it on my amazon.ca wishlist? It looks like a pretty good set.

So if anyone else wants to surprise me I'm really interested in that new War Games DVD, the Wrestlemania XXX blueray or anything else that's older WCW.

You can PM me for my personal address. Even though it's June I'll accept early Christmas presents.
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old 06-07-2014, 06:12 PM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I don't know how this happened but my mom gave me a late birthday present today and it was a blueray I didn't even know existed called Best of In Your House (1995 - 1999). I liked the In Your House era (terrible characters but some really good matches) but I have no idea how she came across it. I guess I put it on my amazon.ca wishlist? It looks like a pretty good set.

So if anyone else wants to surprise me I'm really interested in that new War Games DVD, the Wrestlemania XXX blueray or anything else that's older WCW.

You can PM me for my personal address. Even though it's June I'll accept early Christmas presents.
This made me chuckle.

Anyhow agree with John, just saw Bourne in MITB match, dude needs to return and put clinics on in NXT. Also with that Morrison comment John made, dude was a great midcarder.

Anyhow this how The Shield stuff should go down. Seth joined Evolution only cuz HHH offered to put him in the MiTB match and thus the heel turn makes some sense. Ziggler joins The Shield while they feud with Evolution. Boom war games at Survivor Series new Shield loses then dissolves and ultimately have HHH vs Reigns and Seth vs Ambrose while this all occurs. Apparently Rollins/Ambrose in FCW was quality.
Old 06-07-2014, 06:14 PM

Oh my god! You guys can give Jerry Lawler (current day) as much shit as you want, but Jerry Lawler circa 1995 was so awesome. At the beginning of Shawn Micheals verses Jeff Jarrett at some In Your House pay per view he had the best line when they showed some skank cheering for Shawn Micheals:

"Whoa, what's her hobby? Stepping on rakes?"

FUCKING GOLD!
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old 06-07-2014, 08:15 PM

Wow, for a set I didn't even know I wanted this In Your House collection is great. I made it through the first five matches tonight and three were awesome (Bret Hart verses Hyabusa, Shawn Micheals verses Jeff Jarrett and Bret Hart verses the British Bulldog), one was good (Razor Ramon verses Dean Douglas) and the last was important just for history's sake (Hunter Hurst Helmsely verses Henry Godwin in the Pig Pen Match). Plus, Todd Pentingill came back to do in-between match commentary and completely poke fun at himself.

I didn't know I wanted this but now I recommend it. Highly.
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old 06-07-2014, 09:10 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Wow, for a set I didn't even know I wanted this In Your House collection is great. I made it through the first five matches tonight and three were awesome (Bret Hart verses Hyabusa, Shawn Micheals verses Jeff Jarrett and Bret Hart verses the British Bulldog), one was good (Razor Ramon verses Dean Douglas) and the last was important just for history's sake (Hunter Hurst Helmsely verses Henry Godwin in the Pig Pen Match). Plus, Todd Pentingill came back to do in-between match commentary and completely poke fun at himself.

I didn't know I wanted this but now I recommend it. Highly.
Yeah it came out around a year ago. Amazing boxset. Bought it day of release since In Your House might be my favorite strain of PPVs
Old 06-09-2014, 10:54 AM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

I cheated and downloaded the torrent for all the IYH PPVs. I've only watched from '97 through '99. I'm looking forward to the older ones. I'm sure some are bad in that period but it'll be fun nonetheless.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:06 AM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Just read that D-Bry hasn't been medically cleared for MITB so he will ilkely be giving his title up tonight on RAW

It sucks, but its also good that they aren't going to John Cena him and make him stay injured by coming back too soon.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 06-09-2014, 01:22 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

LMFAO! I love how any time Sting is just briefly mentioned its all "OMG HE MUST BE WWE BOUND OMG OMG OGM!" Yes, hes obviously involved in some way with himself being the Ultimate Warrior documentary, but come on...

There was a story that some company that has VERY LOOSE ties with WWE was looking for an orchestra and a Sting body double, so WrestleZone immediately stated that it was for a promo video for Sting to be used some time down the road.

A couple hours later they updated the story saying that it was IN FACT going to be used for the documentary they are releasing, and possibly other things down the road.

And then a couple hors later they once again updated it with saying it doesn't have anything to do with WWE at all and was for an outside company.

I'm no longer reading any articles with Sting in the title... and if I do, it'll be for the lulz

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 06-10-2014, 07:27 PM
Concert Veteran

In case anyone missed the Dean Ambrose promo from RAW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkXpJm5UMDE

This guy is awesome. He does all the little things right to which just makes him that much better.