Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27th, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013
Family Values Tour -- Denver, CO -- November 11th, 2001
Judas Priest -- Salt Lake City, UT -- November 12th, 1990

Old 06-05-2014, 10:56 AM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Great match? The Ascension are awful in the ring. Ambrose and Reigns might be able to carry those guys to something passable but that's it. If Cesaro and Bryan teamed up i'm not even sure they could get anything more than an average match out of The Ascension. Once you get past the cool music and entrance there's nothing to them.
Sure have a good thing giong for them

According to the WOLVERINEKILLS of wrestling, the reason they split Rollins from the Shield was becasue Vince thought it'd help ratings.

So yes... start to break up one of the best things you have going for you to improve ratings

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 06-05-2014, 11:14 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Weekly TNA bash (although this one isn't their fault): it seems they can't stop copying the WWE, although instead of having a champion who's injured and can't compete they have a challenger who's in a wheelchair (who by all accounts was probably going to win).

http://www.twnpnews.com/2014/06/mvp-...slammiversary/
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 06-05-2014, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post

According to the WOLVERINEKILLS of wrestling, the reason they split Rollins from the Shield was becasue Vince thought it'd help ratings.

So yes... start to break up one of the best things you have going for you to improve ratings
Strange, Vince usually would've turned the muscle (Roman Reigns) since he loves masturbating over big, golialth heels.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 06-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:

Who's the WOLVERINEKILLS of wrestling?

I doubt that's the reason why he split them up. If it is then it's really time for him to go. How is splitting up the hottest group you have in the company and having one of them join the group they just beat two months in a row increase ratings? Especially, when there was no build up to the turn and it didn't make any sense. The money was still in the Shield staying together, especially with Bryan out they could've used the group to help headline shows until he was healthy enough to come back. No one would argue that along with Bryan and Cena, The Shield were the most over faces on the roster. When your top face goes down to injury, you don't turn another top face heel. They should pick up the slack until your top guy is ready to return.

Vince is a great promoter, marketer and creative person. But I sometimes wonder how good of a business man he really is with some of the boneheaded decisions he's made over the years.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:39 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Quote:

Wrestlezone.com
I love that site, go to it daily, but a lot of the articles they post are a bit ridiculous...

"DID NXT CAUSE A LOSS OF VIEWERSHIP FOR TNA"
- There is no proof that NXT caused any loss of viewership for TNA

Things like that.... and I keep seeing the name Dave Meltzer or something like that thrown aroudn on there, guess he is THEE Wolverinekills of the Wrestling World

AND ALL THE GODDAMN STING ARTICLES!!! It's almost as bad as the constant "WHEN WILL CM PUNK RETURN!?" Articles

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 06-05-2014, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Wasn't there some guy named "Raja" a few years ago that was notorious for posting ridiculous stuff on his website?
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 06-05-2014, 12:58 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Wasn't there some guy named "Raja" a few years ago that was notorious for posting ridiculous stuff on his website?
That was a long time ago, back during the monday night wars there were tons of sites out there claiming to have "news & rumors" that would post the most ridiculous things as being true or about to be true. Rajah was not the worst offender when it it came to that though. That was one of the first sites I regularly went to for wrestling stuff and I don't recall it ever being that bad back then. The site is still around now and what they report on is the same as most of the other sites.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:02 PM

Quote:
That was a long time ago, back during the monday night wars there were tons of sites out there claiming to have "news & rumors" that would post the most ridiculous things as being true or about to be true. Rajah was not the worst offender when it it came to that though. That was one of the first sites I regularly went to for wrestling stuff and I don't recall it ever being that bad back then. The site is still around now and what they report on is the same as most of the other sites.
I''ve never actually been. I've just heard and read a lot of shit about the guy/site. But that was probably a few peoples opinions.

I've been loyal to twnpnews.com for YEARS. They're pretty good but there have to be millions of sites reporting the same shit.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 06-05-2014, 01:11 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I''ve never actually been. I've just heard and read a lot of shit about the guy/site. But that was probably a few peoples opinions.

I've been loyal to twnpnews.com for YEARS. They're pretty good but there have to be millions of sites reporting the same shit.
Much like everything on the internet back in the mid to late 90s, it was hard to tell what sites were good and what ones weren't. The ones that were bullshit ended up dying and the decent ones stuck around for a while or are still going today. All of the garbage sites I think have been weeded out for the most part by now.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Things like that.... and I keep seeing the name Dave Meltzer or something like that thrown aroudn on there, guess he is THEE Wolverinekills of the Wrestling World
Yeah, he's the guy. Meltzer runs wrestling observer which gets a lot of actual inside info, wrestlezone post a lot of nonsense. I heard back in 2011 they were saying the main event of Survivor Series was going to be Cena, The Rock, Triple H, The Undertaker, and Steve Austin v. Awesome Truth and few other heels.