ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 1 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 12th, 2014
Samhain -- Chicago, IL -- September 13th, 2014

Old 06-02-2014, 10:40 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. But I wasn't too high on them as faces anyway. I just hope when their internal feud is done we don't end up with Dean Ambrose wrestling in stupid pants on Superstars (before disappearing), Seth Rollins going back to NXT (before getting released) and Roman Reigns getting fed go Cena (then getting sent to NXT for retooling and getting released.

You can say it won't happen but I've seen them fuck so many good guys up. I know at least one will get fucked by the end of this year (I think it'll be Ambrose). Let's start a death pool on that one.
This makes me a sad panda. But yeah they can easily fuck up with Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. Both these dudes can be main eventers, same with Bray Wyatt. But seeing what they did with Wyatt at Payback gives small hope

Also it felt too soon for a Shield split, we'll see how this unfolds. As long as Dean gets more mic time this will overall be a win lol
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 06-03-2014, 05:00 AM
Concert Veteran

One of the dumbest booking decisions I've seen in a very long time. The Shield's feud with Evolution and the two big wins they had against them were erased when they turned Rollins heel for no damn reason. They had an awesome match at Payback and then they turn around and say that match meant nothing and you wasted your time enjoying it by turning Rollins and breaking up The Shield. The other fucked up thing is that Rollins is a natural face and Ambrose is a natural heel, so you have them playing roles that don't cater to their strengths. Fucking stupid WWE logic.

I don't care what explanation they come up with. The Shield proved to be the dominate faction and Evolution ended up being the losers, why the hell would Rollins join them? They could've definitely got more out of The Shield as faces. They could've got the tag titles again, half the crowd hates The Usos now anyways due tho their association with Cena. So, it wouldn't have hurt their standing as faces. Then whoever the singles wrestler was could've got the IC title. There was more mileage to be had by this group and certainly more money to be made. Now the WWE just fucked it all up.

How is their money to be made with the Rollins turn? He doesn't fit in with HHH and Orton. They could've brought someone else in to take Batista's place and kept The Shield together and that would've been fine. But this was illogical and a swerve just for the sake of it. It gives you the feeling that Vince Russo is booking again.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:52 AM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Maybe Rollins will say "I'm sowwy" to the guys and all will be forgiven. Are they angling for a Big Boss Man later years type role for Rollins? An enforcer/bodyguard gimmick for the boss?

Perhaps the Shield will recruit a new one into the ranks? Someone whose career is at a complete standstill might work, but not for someone totally unbelievable like a Sin Cara. They need like a Christian who is much better as a heel anyway and could actually act the part, although he's injured and older now and probably wouldn't last for a long while.

Or they could go the "heavy recruitment" angle and incorporate multiple upon multiple people into the Shield for all those who "want in" to make a stand against the Authority. Picking off jobbers one by one into the ranks would certainly dilute the importance of the Shield for sure, but it might make for a good stop-gap measure while they figure out what else to do with this shambles of a story.
Old 06-04-2014, 10:10 AM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Sami Zayn should join the Shield.

Either way this all just to build Seth Rollins then he will turn on Evolution but agree I thought The Shield was about to become a powerhouse and win some titles again.
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 06-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Sami Zayn should join the Shield.
He wouldn't fit at all.

I don't think anyone should join the Shield. Just have Reigns and Ambrose remain partners for a little while and let the whole thing just naturally dissolve.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:31 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Haven't kept up very well with WWE lately, but damn, breaking up the Shield is SO LAME! First they ended the streak, and now they broke apart a member of one of the best Factions, and just things in general, that they have going for them!

Maybe they can rework it and just have Rollins be a "mole" and get involved in Evolution to help get The Shield some title matches or something... I DUNNO. Just stupid.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 06-04-2014, 03:37 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Just read that The Ascension is most likely going to be called up to the main roster VERY soon... you see, if WWE HAD to have a member of The Shield defect, it should have been Reigns, it'd make the most sense since he and 'Tista were the last in the Rumble together, and that could draw a lot more story than just "Hey guyz, i'm Seth Rollins Imma join your klan! lol", and then kept The Shield as Ambrose and Rollins. Those two against The Ascension would be a GREAT match, IMO.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 06-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Just read that The Ascension is most likely going to be called up to the main roster VERY soon... you see, if WWE HAD to have a member of The Shield defect, it should have been Reigns, it'd make the most sense since he and 'Tista were the last in the Rumble together, and that could draw a lot more story than just "Hey guyz, i'm Seth Rollins Imma join your klan! lol", and then kept The Shield as Ambrose and Rollins. Those two against The Ascension would be a GREAT match, IMO.
Great match? The Ascension are awful in the ring. Ambrose and Reigns might be able to carry those guys to something passable but that's it. If Cesaro and Bryan teamed up i'm not even sure they could get anything more than an average match out of The Ascension. Once you get past the cool music and entrance there's nothing to them.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:34 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

I'm hoping Rollings turns on Trips and Orton or something similar to how Byrant turned on Wyatts
Old 06-04-2014, 10:35 PM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Great match? The Ascension are awful in the ring. Ambrose and Reigns might be able to carry those guys to something passable but that's it. If Cesaro and Bryan teamed up i'm not even sure they could get anything more than an average match out of The Ascension. Once you get past the cool music and entrance there's nothing to them.
The Ascension had a pretty solid match tornado tag match with Hunico & Camacho back in November.

It's pretty funny how the Ascension got over. People started doing the YAH chants to make fun of Konnor and had so much fun with it that the Full Sail crowd now likes the Ascension ironically.