Cheap Trick -- Boston, MA -- August 27th, 2014
Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014

Old 05-27-2014, 06:15 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
WWE losing a lot of $ in 2014
Wow. Only WCW in 2000 (yuck) lost more in a year previously.
Good. Maybe a huge loss will kick them in ass and get them to forget all their outside ventures and stick with what brought them to the top (actual wrestling).
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 05-27-2014, 08:19 PM
Concert Veteran

It's now time for The Airing Of The Grievances:

RVD is challenging for the IC title and Cesaro for the US title at Payback, so why the hell did they wrestle each other on RAW and why did RVD lose? Have him beat someone who isn't on the Payback card and make RVD look like a strong challenger to Barrett by getting a win. Instead they make him look like a dope by getting pinned when Barrett barely interfered in the match. Cesaro could've gotten a win over Kofi Kingston or Ziggler, two guys who aren't doing jack shit right now. The same with Alicia Fox, Emma has nothing going for her and it made no sense for her to beat Alicia Fox. How are fans supposed to take title matches seriously if the challengers are jobbed out before they get their title shot?

Sheamus/Barrett are scheduled for a match on Smackdown this week. Champion vs Champion matches should be something important and not just thrown away on a random show. They shouldn't be facing each other anyways since they're defending their titles this Sunday and neither one of them should be losing on the show before that.

Cole and Lawler are flat out insulting the fans intelligence when they say the reason so many are cheering for Bray Wyatt is because they're brainwashed by him. It makes them look like idiots and they're telling the fans they're simpleminded people who can't choose for themselves who they want to cheer or boo.

How the fuck is Jack Swagger not the US champion? The guy has the perfect gimmick for it, yet he's gonna job to comedy guy Adam Rose at Payback instead of doing something meaningful. Swagger as US champ with Zeb on the mic has potential to be something great.

This shit with Damien Sandow needs to stop. The guy had a great character when he first started. He has charisma, he can talk and is solid in the ring, yet somehow he's a comedy jobber now? At the very least he should be a challenger for the US title.

I can't believe this El Torito/Hornswoggle feud is still going. The match at Extreme Rules was fine but this garbage has gone on too long.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
It's now time for The Airing Of The Grievances:

...Payback card and make RVD look like a strong challenger to Barrett by getting a win. Instead they make him look like a dope by getting pinned when...
Tee-hee

But yeah, the WWE is still far from perfect. It's just not total shit like the days of Raw guest hosts and Rock as champion. So it seems better, but it's not. For every good thing they have there are still ten bad things.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend

Last edited by adamclark52; 05-27-2014 at 08:47 PM.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:07 PM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
How the fuck is Jack Swagger not the US champion? The guy has the perfect gimmick for it, yet he's gonna job to comedy guy Adam Rose at Payback instead of doing something meaningful. Swagger as US champ with Zeb on the mic has potential to be something great.
I almost hate to say it because he is a good hand in the ring, but I find Swagger very boring. I think the best thing to do with him would be to introduce a new Real American and put them back in the tag division.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:14 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

With the WWE Title not being defended as much possibly due to the D-Bry injury, they need to really focus on US Title and Intercontinental title.

Agree with the BNB/Sheamus bout comment, that should happen at a PPV.

Also Fox losing makes it seem like Emma should get her contender's match.

Damien Sandow as D-sizzle I can dig that

Also it seems obvious Wyatt will lose to John Cena :/

NXT Takeover this Thursday though!
Tough Mudder-10/26
Old 05-28-2014, 05:54 AM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Good. Maybe a huge loss will kick them in ass and get them to forget all their outside ventures and stick with what brought them to the top (actual wrestling).
That's what I've been saying!

Quote:
(everything he said)
Too be honest, I haven't watched WWE in about a month, since before Extreme Rules, so I'm not really up to date with fueds/new gimmicks, but from the sounds of things, I have to agree with pretty much everything you said. Although, even though her gimmick is horrible and humiliating, Emma has actual talent. They need more women like her, Nattie, Paige, and Bayley in the WWE. Women can wrassle too, Vince. They aren't just for tits and ass. (although it is a nice bonus, amirite?)

Last edited by rjturtle9; 05-28-2014 at 06:04 AM.
Old 05-28-2014, 08:55 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
I almost hate to say it because he is a good hand in the ring, but I find Swagger very boring. I think the best thing to do with him would be to introduce a new Real American and put them back in the tag division.
This is why they need to use Zeb's great mic skills more. Swagger doesn't have the personality but he has the in ring talent. Zeb can help elevate Swagger more than I think Vince realises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
Too be honest, I haven't watched WWE in about a month, since before Extreme Rules, so I'm not really up to date with fueds/new gimmicks, but from the sounds of things, I have to agree with pretty much everything you said. Although, even though her gimmick is horrible and humiliating, Emma has actual talent. They need more women like her, Nattie, Paige, and Bayley in the WWE. Women can wrassle too, Vince. They aren't just for tits and ass. (although it is a nice bonus, amirite?)
Emma is talented and I think at some point she will be Divas champ. She didn't need the win on RAW as much as Alicia did though. Women's wrestling will never main event a big show or anything but they can still book the division as a nice mid card, special attraction. They proved with AJ Lee that if they invest time into developing a character that a female can get over pretty good today. I just don't think Vince is willing to invest that kind of time into all the ladies on the roster.

NXT has done a great job of building up their women's division and giving everyone a personality. But once they get called up to the main roster they will just be kind of there like Emma and Paige are right now. I know Paige is the champion but that doesn't change the fact that she has no gimmick at all currently. Emma's gimmick got over big in NXT so I don't blame them for trying it on the main stage. They just aren't doing enough with her for it to get over.
Old 05-28-2014, 09:07 AM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Apparently Swagger and Rose have a match on SmackDown.... so..... that "big" build up will just come to an end on a normal show? Wow... way to pull the rug out from every body....

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 05-28-2014, 09:09 AM

http://www.twnpnews.com/2014/05/wwe-...boxing-videos/

I'm not laughing at JR.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 05-28-2014, 10:50 AM
I'm reaching out for something else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DycBZpphT84

We'll never see a LMS match like that again. Also Flair was ready to die in the ring damn all those bumps man.
Tough Mudder-10/26