Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 1 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 12th, 2014
Samhain -- Chicago, IL -- September 13th, 2014

Old 05-24-2014, 07:25 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Found another gem Here apparently WWE network streams all the time here. Granted it's not "on demand" but still has WWE programming. Been watching it for about 45 mins. Works great. It also shows Raw & PPVs too. No downloads, all you need is flash.
Old 05-24-2014, 09:36 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Of course it freezes when I post the link.
Old 05-25-2014, 01:36 PM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Cesaro vs Sheamus added to Payback.

Cesaro should win then have him feud with BNB unite the titles and boom only 4 titles in the WWE. Bring back Cruiser weight belt then guys like Sin Cara, Tyson Kid, Sami Zayn, Neville, Kalisto,Xavier Woods, Evan Boune(if he ever comes back), Tatsu will have more value. Hell have a tournament just to declare the first champ(Sami Zayn of course would win) and just start from there.
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 05-25-2014, 04:41 PM
Concert Veteran

I think they will keep the IC and US titles around. There is no way Vince would ever bring back the cruiserweight title since he wouldn't treat it seriously. Just have all those guys fill in the IC and US title scenes instead. Just because a lot of those guys are cruiserweights doesn't mean the title should be brought back. They can be used to make the IC and US titles interesting.
Old 05-25-2014, 05:24 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Fuck the titles, how about just having good matches? I'd rather just watch Sami Zayn and Tyson Kidd go for twenty minutes for no reason other than to be awesome.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 05-25-2014, 05:30 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Fuck the titles, how about just having good matches? I'd rather just watch Sami Zayn and Tyson Kidd go for twenty minutes for no reason other than to be awesome.
I wouldn't mind that but the fact that Tyson Kidd has zero personality, they need to have something else on the line besides pride to get people interested in his matches. Kidd is challenging for the NXT title next week and that's the most i've been interested in him in years. Putting on good matches only gets you so far if nothing is ever on the line in them.
Old 05-25-2014, 05:44 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I wouldn't mind that but the fact that Tyson Kidd has zero personality, they need to have something else on the line besides pride to get people interested in his matches. Kidd is challenging for the NXT title next week and that's the most i've been interested in him in years. Putting on good matches only gets you so far if nothing is ever on the line in them.
That's the problem with kids these days.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 05-25-2014, 07:22 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
That's the problem with kids these days.
Exactly. I don't even watch for the story lines. I dvr it then skip right to the wrestling, and maybe some main event storyline stuff. What WWE needs to do is Olsen up the wrestling restrictions. You can watch any Daniel Bryan, Zayn, Neville, Rollins, Ambrose, Kalisco, Crow, Cesaro Indy match and it shits all over what they do on WWE. Let the wrestlers wrestle! I guarantee WWE would be a hell of a lot stronger if they put their main focus on the wrestling. They're movies are usually shit, Total Divas and Legends House are just as shitty as every other reality tv show from MTV or VH1, they're storylines are flat out ridiculous sometimes, (they're getting better with that in places). Just stick to the wrasslin!

Also, please no cruserweight title. The United States title should do it justice. They have the perfect amount of belts. What they need to work on is the belt designs. Aside from the US and IC title, those belts look horrible.

Last edited by rjturtle9; 05-25-2014 at 07:25 PM. Reason: I smoke a lot of weed.
Old 05-25-2014, 09:48 PM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Hell have a tournament just to declare the first champ(Sami Zayn of course would win) and just start from there.
I have a better idea. Have Hornswoggle come out with the belt stating that he never really lost it and is issuing an open challenge.

In all seriousness, I don't think they should bring back the cruiserweight title unless they're really committed to taking it seriously. There's been a handful of great cruiserweight matches in WWE but for the most part they treated the cruiserweights like male divas.
Old 05-26-2014, 05:36 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
Exactly. I don't even watch for the story lines. I dvr it then skip right to the wrestling, and maybe some main event storyline stuff. What WWE needs to do is Olsen up the wrestling restrictions. You can watch any Daniel Bryan, Zayn, Neville, Rollins, Ambrose, Kalisco, Crow, Cesaro Indy match and it shits all over what they do on WWE. Let the wrestlers wrestle! I guarantee WWE would be a hell of a lot stronger if they put their main focus on the wrestling. They're movies are usually shit, Total Divas and Legends House are just as shitty as every other reality tv show from MTV or VH1, they're storylines are flat out ridiculous sometimes, (they're getting better with that in places). Just stick to the wrasslin!

Also, please no cruserweight title. The United States title should do it justice. They have the perfect amount of belts. What they need to work on is the belt designs. Aside from the US and IC title, those belts look horrible.
The thing is the WWE has to make money and the only way they can do that is to have storylines and big personalities to get people interested. If the guys can go in the ring then that's just an added bonus. I love watching guys having a great match in the ring for no reason but the business has always been built on larger than life personas to get people to watch. As for ridiculous storylines, this is pro wrestling, what else do you expect?

Yeah, the US and IC title designs are good but the rest, especially the awful tag titles need a new look. For the world title they need to keep the big gold belt and toss the other cartoon looking one. While it's not the exact same design, that belt still has a lot of lineage because you think of guys like Flair and Sting who carried the belt. You also think of some of the great WWE guys who have held it like Triple H, Edge and Undertaker. To me, that's goes a long way in making a title important when you can look at the belt and remember all the legendary guys who've held it.