Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Skid Row -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 20th, 2014
The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014

Old 05-15-2014, 11:30 AM
Concert Veteran

If Bryan is gonna be out for a bit you can add "In a special ceremony, The Authority will award Kane the world heavyweight championship" to the card.
Old 05-15-2014, 11:44 AM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
On an unrelated note. Alicia Fox's new gimmick is probably the most interesting thing going on right now.
I agree but the delusional random head-scratcher of a rant she did on Main Event was insanely confusing and over the top since it doesn't match her character. At least she's trying to step up the girls division.
Old 05-15-2014, 01:00 PM
Concert Veteran

Update on Daniel Bryan:

"Daniel Bryan successfully underwent neck surgery earlier today in Pittsburgh, PA. Bryan's issue was described as a "lingering" nerve issue with his neck. Bryan underwent a cervical foraminotomy in order to decompress the nerve root. The procedure involves surgeons go in through the back of the neck to shave the inside edges of joints in the neck and spine that are causing compression. This is done in order to prevent the eventual collapse of a spinal disc.

There is no official timetable for his return, but the usual recovery from such a procedure for heavy physical activity is 2-3 months. Bryan is already out of bed and wearing a soft neck brace. At this time, he is expected to be released from the hospital in one or two days. Prior to the surgery, WWE expected Bryan to be out up to eight weeks, with the target for return at the Summerslam PPV.

WWE will address the status of the WWE World Heavyweight Title during this Monday's Raw"

It's good everything went well. Him being back in time for Summerslam will be best for business.
Old 05-15-2014, 01:13 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Good to hear for sure! Hopefully he doesn't pull a Cena and come back too early and reinjure himself.

This just came to me, MITB Ladder Match
Cesaro vs Reigns vs Ambrose vs Rollins vs Tyson Kidd vs Justin Gabriel vs Cody Rhodes vs Swagger

Yes?

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 05-15-2014, 01:15 PM
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN

Hopefully there are no more complications and he's back in action soon. Dude just had a meteoric rise and is at the edge of a very healthy reign - let's hope he can continue it.

There'll probably be a match for the title - Kane and a couple of other main eventers like Big Show, Christian and maybe Orton. Kane should win.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:28 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Good to hear for sure! Hopefully he doesn't pull a Cena and come back too early and reinjure himself.

This just came to me, MITB Ladder Match
Cesaro vs Reigns vs Ambrose vs Rollins vs Tyson Kidd vs Justin Gabriel vs Cody Rhodes vs Swagger

Yes?
Kidd, Gabriel, Cody and Swagger are all bad choices. Especially Kidd and Gabriel who are jobbers and aren't even credible contenders for the US/IC titles. Swagger is nothing but a jobber to and will lose to Adam Rose at Payback. Cody is as bland and boring as his brother was before he became Goldust. They've done nothing with Cody recently to make fans think he's got that something special to be world champ. None of those guys right now are in anyway believable as contenders to get a world title shot.

Now none of this is the fault of the performers as they are all talented but the bad midcard booking has made these guys irrelevant. The MITB match will probably be Cesaro, The Shield, Barrett, Cena and Bray Wyatt. I can see Orton, Sheamus or Ziggler getting in the match to.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Kidd, Gabriel, Cody and Swagger are all bad choices. \
The names you through out are most likely going to happen, maybe replace Cena for someone a little lower, but we'll see.

As for those 4 names, that was just a personal preferance as to what I'd like to see . Kidd and Gabriel are both VERY exciting to watch, and fresh faces. Cody is bland, yes, but he is also a bit of a risk taker and has improved a bit since he first started. And Swagger I just threw in because I forgot about Barrett , but also, at least when he first made his "return" before joining the Real American's, he was a small bit entertaining and really struck me as someone who had a bright future, even if I can't stand him.

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 05-15-2014, 02:51 PM
D.B.B.

So it appears as though Kenta and Prince Devitt are going to WWE. This excites me so much. If you don't know who either are, head to YouTube now!
Old 05-15-2014, 04:06 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
So it appears as though Kenta and Prince Devitt are going to WWE. This excites me so much. If you don't know who either are, head to YouTube now!
They'll ruin them/have no idea what to do with them. Antonio had a yodeling gimmick when he first came in.
Old 05-15-2014, 04:12 PM

Yeah, I don't see them going too far with WWE, sadly. They bring in big names from the indies/international circuits, but then don't know how to book them in order to please the crowd on a more major scale.... I know they do well with some guys, but it seems that they just aren't sure how to book them if they aren't a 350 all muscle greased up guy going by the name Jimmy Jimmerson.

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com