Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27th, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013
Family Values Tour -- Denver, CO -- November 11th, 2001
Judas Priest -- Salt Lake City, UT -- November 12th, 1990

Old 05-14-2014, 10:38 AM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
The crowds reaction to the Undertaker losing was one of the best crowd reactions I've seen in my life. Like I said the night of the show, when he got pinned I clapped. Not because I was glad he lost. I personally felt it was a terrible, terrible match. I haven't seen the last few Wrestlemanias but all I hear people talking about is how the Undertaker stole the show every year. So I watched that match expecting a show stealer...and got that. Now at the time I didn't know he had suffered a concussion so that does change my thoughts on the match. But at the time i thought it was just one of the worst matches I'd seen in a while. So when it was over I clapped because Brock put the man out of his misery.
Pretty much this. Taker looked like a dog that just needed to be put down the whole match. So sad cuz his HBK matches were fucking gold, HHH were aight and Punk match was good too.
Old 05-14-2014, 01:13 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I HATE the way they have Kane right now, give the belt back to Super Cena instead of Kane. Or hell have Cesaro take it and make the authority go after Paul E and his guys. Make them group together with Cesaro with the belt, Lesner, and someone else.

It might just be the super Kane Fanboy in me but I love how Kane's been booked lately. I enjoyed Corporate Kane but as soon as he snapped and ran back with the horror film shit I got so happy. As long as he doesn't drag that chain around and try to feud with Khali again.
Old 05-14-2014, 01:14 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nater View Post
It might just be the super Kane Fanboy in me but I love how Kane's been booked lately. I enjoyed Corporate Kane but as soon as he snapped and ran back with the horror film shit I got so happy. As long as he doesn't drag that chain around and try to feud with Khali again.
I dug the chain

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 05-14-2014, 03:04 PM
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I've read that Bryan maybe out for 6-8 weeks with his neck surgery. We won't know anything for sure until tomorrow when he has the procedure done. If he's only gonna be out that long, I could see the authority stripping him of the belts and awarding them to Kane setting up a feud for Bryan to get the belts back when he returns. It's really the only thing that makes sense right now since every other big name is involved in something at the moment. Kane being world champ for 2 months at the most won't be that bad. There's really no one else at main event level who can carry the title for a couple months except Kane.
Agreed. A lot of the other guys wouldn't get any heat from the crowd either - Kane has a bit of heat going because of his feud with Bryan and the return of demon Kane.

Just have to wait and see.
Old 05-14-2014, 03:09 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

You know who'd be better with the belt? Cena.

Der chaymp iz hear!
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 05-14-2014, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
You know who'd be better with the belt? Cena.

Der chaymp iz hear!
Vince: Ya know what time it is?

Cena: My time is now!

SuperCena should get the belt his Wyatt feud has run its course.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:25 PM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
I HATE the way they have Kane right now, give the belt back to Super Cena instead of Kane. Or hell have Cesaro take it and make the authority go after Paul E and his guys. Make them group together with Cesaro with the belt, Lesner, and someone else.
Lesnar and Heyman as babyfaces would not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I've read that Bryan maybe out for 6-8 weeks with his neck surgery. We won't know anything for sure until tomorrow when he has the procedure done. If he's only gonna be out that long, I could see the authority stripping him of the belts and awarding them to Kane setting up a feud for Bryan to get the belts back when he returns. It's really the only thing that makes sense right now since every other big name is involved in something at the moment. Kane being world champ for 2 months at the most won't be that bad. There's really no one else at main event level who can carry the title for a couple months except Kane.
A brief Kane title run would a bizarre couple of months.

On an unrelated note. Alicia Fox's new gimmick is probably the most interesting thing going on right now.

Last edited by BloodoftheKings; 05-14-2014 at 06:27 PM.
Old 05-14-2014, 07:39 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
You hate that Kane is back to being a monster? His beatdown on Bryan a few weeks back was great and so is him stalking and scaring the crap out of Brie. This is exactly what Kane's character is meant to do. I love Cesaro but he's not at the level of world champion yet. Right now he's a good IC/US title guy and nothing more. Putting the belt on him so fast without any reason would probably ruin his current push, if that's what it is. Seriously, what are they doing with Cesaro right now? Anyways, it could ruin him making him world champ too soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
Agreed. A lot of the other guys wouldn't get any heat from the crowd either - Kane has a bit of heat going because of his feud with Bryan and the return of demon Kane.

Just have to wait and see.
Exactly. People may not want to admit it but if Bryan has to miss a few months, Kane as world champion is the right move to make because he does have a bit of steam on him right now because of the feud with Bryan. When something like this happens putting the belt on a reliable veteran for short time isn't a bad thing. If Jericho was around he would be perfect to carry the belt for a few months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
A brief Kane title run would a bizarre couple of months.
Yes, but since Kane is nuts we shouldn't expect anything less.
Old 05-15-2014, 06:23 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Announced for the next PPV "Payback" (In Chicago, already have my tickets)

Shield Vs Evolution in a Elimination Match
Bray vs SupaCena in a Last Man Standing
Old 05-15-2014, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Announced for the next PPV "Payback" (In Chicago, already have my tickets)

Shield Vs Evolution in a Elimination Match
Bray vs SupaCena in a Last Man Standing
Was hoping for a Shield vs Evolution Chicago Street fight match but not a bad card at all so far.