Thy Art Is Murder -- Sydney, Australia -- December 19th, 2014
Intronaut -- West Hollywood, CA -- December 19th, 2014
Cannabis Corpse -- Chicago, IL -- December 17th, 2014
Kreator -- London, England -- December 18th, 2014

Old 05-04-2014, 07:16 PM
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
Characters were fun, but if an Undertaker were to show up now Vince would completely ruin it.
Bray. Fucking. Wyatt.

I don't know how, but Vince will probably ruin what Bray has going, and it will be a monumental downfall. This is one of the best angles, characters and stables they've had a while.
Old 05-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Yea, except Cena won his match at mania. Not to mention kicking out of Sister Abigail. He already has ruined him as far as I'm concerned.
Old 05-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Rats off to ya

Shield v. Evolution was a great match with a boring finish.

The weeLC match was very entertaining. Second best match of the night.

Cena v. Wyatt wasn't very good. I'm glad Cena didn't go over but holy shit did they make Wyatt look weak. I didn't count but there was about 5 spots where Cena had the match won but was screwed by interference. One spot like that would have been enough.

The main event wasn't very good either. The flaming table spot could have been cool but the guy with the extinguisher jumping on it as soon as he did made it pretty lame.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:19 AM
Concert Veteran

I enjoyed last night's show. I thought the three main matches Shield/Evolution, Wyatt/Cena and Bryan/Kane all delivered. This is also the first time in a very long time where the WWE had a PPV where every match had the right person go over. It looks like they're taking the youth movement seriously and it's about goddamn time.

As for the Wyatts looking weak, I don't really see it that way. Were the four horsemen booked to look weak when they had the numbers advantage? Of course not they were being booked as good heels using their unfair advantage to take out the valiant, never say die babyface and that's exactly how the Wyatts were booked last night, like good heels. They used their numbers to take out the babyface that wouldn't quit no matter what. How does that make them look weak? They did whatever they could to take down their foe like all proper heels should.

The loss at mania didn't ever hurt Bray as he has gotten more over with the audience since then. There will obviously be a final match next month and hopefully Bray goes over there as well. I really hope Vince realises what he has with the Wyatts and Bray especially. Bray Wyatt is easily the most interesting and in depth character the WWE has had since the debut of Kane in 1997. I seriously hope Vince doesn't fuck anything up with him and just lets him be and do his thing.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 05-05-2014 at 09:39 AM.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:59 AM
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I enjoyed last night's show. I thought the three main matches Shield/Evolution, Wyatt/Cena and Bryan/Kane all delivered. This is also the first time in a very long time where the WWE had a PPV where every match had the right person go over. It looks like they're taking the youth movement seriously and it's about goddamn time.

As for the Wyatts looking weak, I don't really see it that way. Where the four horsemen booked to look weak when they had the numbers advantage? Of course not they were being booked as good heels using their unfair advantage to take out the valiant, never say die babyface and that's exactly how the Wyatts were booked last night, like good heels. They used their numbers to take out the babyface that wouldn't quit no matter what. How does that make them look weak? They did whatever they could to take down their foe like all proper heels should.

The loss at mania didn't ever hurt Bray as he has gotten more over with the audience since then. There will obviously be a final match next month and hopefully Bray goes over there as well. I really hope Vince realises what he has with the Wyatts and Bray especially. Bray Wyatt is easily the most interesting and in depth character the WWE has had since the debut of Kane in 1997. I seriously hope Vince doesn't fuck anything up with him and just lets him be and do his thing.
This, all of it.

I particularly loved the ending to Wyatt's match, they've set it up that he controls the entire arena and that nowhere is safe for his opponent. I hope in the coming weeks we see more of Cena's 'dark side' come out for the third bout.

Shield vs. Evolution was stunning altogether, as was DB vs. Kane. I'm hoping now we can see Bryan face a newer opponent, he's beaten his previous adversaries clean now.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:12 AM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

I only read the results, but the conclusion I came to...

Bad News Barrett as new IC Champ = GREAT move. Hope he brings meaning back to it.
Cesaro winning = Obviously didn't do much as he is already so over, but still a good move.
The Shield > Evolution = Proud of Triple H for allowing this, sounds like a great match!
D-Bray > Kane = No surprise, but at least they didn't try anything dumb.
Bray Wyatt winning = GOOD JOB WWE. No matter how he won, its good they did this and hopefully it'll change Cena. I honestly have been enjoying angry/bitter Cena in this storyline.
Divas Match = Meh, cool outcome, I guess.
WeeLC = This is just stupid.

Think that was all the matches.

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 05-05-2014, 12:36 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
D-Bray > Kane = No surprise, but at least they didn't try anything dumb.
You didn't see the finish then.
Old 05-05-2014, 01:20 PM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
You didn't see the finish then.
You're correct

Looks likeanother NXT guy is making his debut tonight (Adam Rose). Who bets it'll be a squash match against ...

A) Xavier Woods
B) R-Truth
C) Zack Ryder
D) Someone from 3MB
E) Damien Sandow

????

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 05-05-2014, 02:24 PM

For only spending 10 dollars to watch the show on the WWE Network, there's really not a whole lot to complain about. Had I spent 40 dollars on the other hand things might be different.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:43 PM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
You're correct

Looks likeanother NXT guy is making his debut tonight (Adam Rose). Who bets it'll be a squash match against ...

A) Xavier Woods
B) R-Truth
C) Zack Ryder
D) Someone from 3MB
E) Damien Sandow

????
Adam Rose is face so it will probably be a 3MB member, Sandow, or Fandango.