Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014

Old 04-30-2014, 12:21 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post

I liked him better when he had hair and the beard. When they made him shave he head and gave him those gross teeth (and pushed him as a main-eventer against Cena) he went to just bad.
My ex-bassist looked a lot like hair+beard Snitsky

OMFG i do not remember him being a main-eventer.... and it srsly took them this long to put the belt on D-Bry!? Ok... something is SERIOUSLY wrong with Vinny Mac

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 04-30-2014, 12:37 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Anyone read that Dean Amrbose is now the longest holding US / Intercontinental / whatever it's called now champion.

He doesn't even bring it to the ring sometime lol
Old 04-30-2014, 01:05 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
My ex-bassist looked a lot like hair+beard Snitsky

OMFG i do not remember him being a main-eventer.... and it srsly took them this long to put the belt on D-Bry!? Ok... something is SERIOUSLY wrong with Vinny Mac
Well, I'd use the term main eventer loosely. They wanted him to be this monster heel to challenge Super Cena. But it fell flat on its face. Partially because they gave him no time to build (he got a title shit against Cena at a pay per view within a couple months of his character change). Partially because his original baby killer character was still too fresh in people's minds and it was too hard to take him serious. And partially because he was a terrible wrestler. When Cenas carrying you then you know you got problems.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 04-30-2014, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Well, I'd use the term main eventer loosely. They wanted him to be this monster heel to challenge Super Cena. But it fell flat on its face. Partially because they gave him no time to build (he got a title shit against Cena at a pay per view within a couple months of his character change). Partially because his original baby killer character was still too fresh in people's minds and it was too hard to take him serious. And partially because he was a terrible wrestler. When Cenas carrying you then you know you got problems.
IT WASN'T HIS FAULT!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Anyone read that Dean Amrbose is now the longest holding US / Intercontinental / whatever it's called now champion.

He doesn't even bring it to the ring sometime lol
YUP! I'd love to see Ambrose do some more singles matches and defend it, make it worth something and not just a fancy decoration, but teh Shield as a whole keep getting involved in whole stable storylines which defintely makes everyone forget he even holds the title, so its just kinda there... there could be a whole grand scale of Lower to Mid-Carders that could fight for it if he wasn't constantly stuck with a busy and "more important" storyline.

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 04-30-2014, 05:39 PM

Just.... just no....

http://gfycat.com/DeadlyFinishedBoar

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 04-30-2014, 06:38 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
what is this?
Old 04-30-2014, 06:53 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Dumbfounded by shit.
Old 04-30-2014, 08:39 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Time for another TNA bash; I don't know who Knux is but I read that he's starting up a stable or "family". Looking at Knux, reading the names of the other members (I think there was a "Cousin" something and a "Crazy" someone else) and the fact that it's referred to as a "family" are they trying to ape WWE and do their own Wyatt Family?
The storyline is that Knux's family runs a carnival and they want him back home to help with it but he wants to wrestle. So, I guess he's gonna bring some of his carnie friends to TNA. All they've done on TV is show vignettes about this storyline but it has nothing in common with the Wyatt's.

If you want to bash TNA how about the fact that they have Eric Young as world champion while talented guys like Samoa Joe, Austin Aries and Kenny King aren't doing shit at the moment. Or how about the company letting guys like AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian go. How about reading the spoilers for next weeks impact and see that they had Eric Young keep the belt against Bobby Roode?

The X-Division, Knockouts and tag team scenes are non existent. The X Division consists of two new guys right now. Sanada from Japan (the current champ) and Tigre Uno from Mexico. Good workers? Sure, but you can't build a division around them. The tag scene has two teams, The American Wolves and The Bro-Mans, that's it. The Knockouts have Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne, Gail Kim and one new chick. There's still too much Dixie Carter on Impact as well. It's always been frustrating to be a fan of TNA but even Vince Russo's booking never made it as fucked up and pathetic as it is now.
Old 04-30-2014, 10:13 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
The storyline is that Knux's family runs a carnival and they want him back home to help with it but he wants to wrestle. So, I guess he's gonna bring some of his carnie friends to TNA. All they've done on TV is show vignettes about this storyline but it has nothing in common with the Wyatt's.

If you want to bash TNA how about the fact that they have Eric Young as world champion while talented guys like Samoa Joe, Austin Aries and Kenny King aren't doing shit at the moment. Or how about the company letting guys like AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian go. How about reading the spoilers for next weeks impact and see that they had Eric Young keep the belt against Bobby Roode?

The X-Division, Knockouts and tag team scenes are non existent. The X Division consists of two new guys right now. Sanada from Japan (the current champ) and Tigre Uno from Mexico. Good workers? Sure, but you can't build a division around them. The tag scene has two teams, The American Wolves and The Bro-Mans, that's it. The Knockouts have Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne, Gail Kim and one new chick. There's still too much Dixie Carter on Impact as well. It's always been frustrating to be a fan of TNA but even Vince Russo's booking never made it as fucked up and pathetic as it is now.
I think I was bashing on them for the whole Eric Young thing last week.

I find it sad to look at the roster page on their site. It's so small as it is and what is there is so many "who"'s and nobodies. And you can subtract three people right off the bat since Joeseph Park/Abyss, Jeff Hardy/Willow and Manik/someone I can't remember are the same people. And I thought a lot of those people (Rampage Jackson, Chris Sabin and ODB) didn't even wrestle for the company any more either. At least when they had all those WWE cast-offs a few years ago they had a lot to work with. No, it's a sad roster.

But I think TNA is a company on it's last legs anyway.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 05-01-2014, 09:49 AM
I'm reaching out for something else.

So sad, I liked watching TNA matches here and there cuz of the talent. TNA is indeed dying.