Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014
Nuclear War Now! Fest IV -- Berlin, Germany -- November 7-8th, 2014
Deafheaven -- Toronto, Ontario -- November 21st, 2014
Threshold -- London, England -- November 20th, 2014

Old 04-09-2014, 08:30 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Just ordered myself an Ultimate Warrior shirt... was a bit pricey, but well worth it
Did you order it from WWE.com? They got his shirts on sale for $17.99

I had that action figure you posted of pic of to. I may have been a little too old to be playing with wrestling figures when that one came out but I still had one.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:43 PM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Did you order it from WWE.com? They got his shirts on sale for $17.99

I had that action figure you posted of pic of to. I may have been a little too old to be playing with wrestling figures when that one came out but I still had one.
Yup! The price took a leap after shipping and tax was added, but whatevs.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 04-10-2014, 11:35 AM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

I saw a photo backstage of Hogan, Patterson, and Warrior right after his promo. They all looked so happy to be there.... definitely brought on the water works

On a different note, if Sting REALLY DOES come to WWE (which him saying "31 is my new favorite number" makes it that much more likely...) I would love to see him go against 'Taker, but only if Taker is physically capable of it. Sting could come out and say "Taker, one more match. The streak may be over, but let's give the crowd what they've always wanted to see..."
Undertaker and Sting were so similar in their own iconic way, and I always compared the two.

I know the match probably wouldn't be very exciting, but it'd still be a once in a lifetime bout!

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com

Last edited by John The Drummer; 04-10-2014 at 11:37 AM.
Old 04-10-2014, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
I saw a photo backstage of Hogan, Patterson, and Warrior right after his promo. They all looked so happy to be there.... definitely brought on the water works

On a different note, if Sting REALLY DOES come to WWE (which him saying "31 is my new favorite number" makes it that much more likely...) I would love to see him go against 'Taker, but only if Taker is physically capable of it. Sting could come out and say "Taker, one more match. The streak may be over, but let's give the crowd what they've always wanted to see..."
Undertaker and Sting were so similar in their own iconic way, and I always compared the two.

I know the match probably wouldn't be very exciting, but it'd still be a once in a lifetime bout!
The match alone would be worth it for the intros and the stare down.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:15 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christen View Post
They need to let Sting come out to Seek and Destroy like in WCW.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:25 PM
Lifeís swinging hard but Iím swinging harder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christen View Post
This! And the posters, promos, fuck who cares bout the match iitself lol
Old 04-11-2014, 09:53 AM
with his arms outstretched

Time for my weekly shit on TNA: really, Eric Young is the World Heavyweight Champion? They must have really rebooted his character because the last time I watched he was basically a taller Hornswoggle.

And WWE has decided to stop using the term "pay per view" and will now refer to monthly events (which you have to pay for to view, unless you have the Network) as "special events".

And Vickie Guererro left. I know a lot of people hated her but I always found her entertaining, in doses. I always felt bad for her too though. I don't think being on the road is what she wanted to be doing with her life but I don't know if Eddie left her in very good financial shape.
03/07 -- Video Games Live

Last edited by adamclark52; 04-11-2014 at 10:05 AM.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Concert Veteran

Eric Young's world title win is nothing more than a short "thanks for the loyalty and hard work over the years" reign like Foley's WWF title reigns were. I fully expect him to drop it back to Magnus at their PPV in a few weeks. They have made him more serious over the last several months but still he's not a world title guy. It will be a short run so it doesn't upset me much. What does piss me off is how they had Samoa Joe lose a few title matches to Magnus but they had Eric Young, who had already wrestled in a qualifying match earlier in the show (hey, that sounds familiar) beat Magnus for the belt in the main event. Samoa Joe should've been the one to end Magnus's awful title run and the company should be building itself around Samoa Joe as champion.

I don't mind the WWE dropping the term "pay per view" since PPV doesn't really exist anymore for the company with the arrival of the network. If you have the network, you really are watching a special event not a PPV anymore.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:38 PM
Lifeís swinging hard but Iím swinging harder.

Watched an ultimate warrior vs hulk wm match. Wow wrestling was way different back then. Dudes could barely move
Old 04-11-2014, 01:40 PM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Watched an ultimate warrior vs hulk wm match. Wow wrestling was way different back then. Dudes could barely move
Thats funny you say that... because when I watched older matches, recently, they seemed WAY more active .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Eric Young's world title win is nothing more than a short "thanks for the loyalty and hard work over the years" reign like Foley's WWF title reigns were. I fully expect him to drop it back to Magnus at their PPV in a few weeks. They have made him more serious over the last several months but still he's not a world title guy. It will be a short run so it doesn't upset me much. What does piss me off is how they had Samoa Joe lose a few title matches to Magnus but they had Eric Young, who had already wrestled in a qualifying match earlier in the show (hey, that sounds familiar) beat Magnus for the belt in the main event. Samoa Joe should've been the one to end Magnus's awful title run and the company should be building itself around Samoa Joe as champion.

I don't mind the WWE dropping the term "pay per view" since PPV doesn't really exist anymore for the company with the arrival of the network. If you have the network, you really are watching a special event not a PPV anymore.
Wasn't Eric Young a part of Team Canada back when TNA first started to get "big" ? I remember them being a fairly strong stable... if I remember correctly.

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com