Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Neurosis -- Tucson, AZ -- October 18, 2014
The Empty Hearts -- Cranston, RI -- October 19th, 2014
King Diamond -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 18th, 2014
Satan -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 17th, 2014
Deicide -- Kansas City, MO -- October 17th, 2014

  #3101  
Old 04-07-2014, 04:10 PM
Maideneer's Avatar
Maideneer Maideneer is offline
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,883
Raw sign of the night maybe the year:

"I ate Nikki's gumbo & it stunk"

lol
Reply With Quote
  #3102  
Old 04-07-2014, 04:56 PM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,945
That Bo Dallas vignette was gold. I'm actually pretty excited for his re-debut. I hope his gimmick works on the main roster and he still gets heat.
Reply With Quote
  #3103  
Old 04-07-2014, 07:24 PM
XDoomsayerX's Avatar
XDoomsayerX XDoomsayerX is offline
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
That Bo Dallas vignette was gold. I'm actually pretty excited for his re-debut. I hope his gimmick works on the main roster and he still gets heat.
I thought it was a commercial

Also this crowd was awesome!

Let's see...

Wyatt/Cena feud continues
Evolution reunites and now we got Evolution/Authority vs D-bry/The Shield
RVD and Bad News Barret are wrestling again
Rusev and Paige() debuted
Cesaro is a Heyman Guy

Yup I'm digging these storylines.

All we need was a Ziggy and Sting appearance.
__________________
Mastojira-10/17
TWY/TSSF-10/19
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Reply With Quote
  #3104  
Old 04-07-2014, 07:26 PM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,945
-That Heyman promo
-Barret actually wrestling and getting massive pop
-Cesaro becoming a Paul Heyman guy
-Paige winning the divas championship
-The Shield at the end

11/10 Raw.

I'm glad Paige is the champion but I'm not sure if I like the way they did it. Paige seemed nervous and AJ didn't help by selling the Paige Turner poorly and making it look like a botch.
Reply With Quote
  #3105  
Old 04-07-2014, 07:30 PM
XDoomsayerX's Avatar
XDoomsayerX XDoomsayerX is offline
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
-That Heyman promo
-Barret actually wrestling and getting massive pop
-Cesaro becoming a Paul Heyman guy
-Paige winning the divas championship
-The Shield at the end

11/10 Raw.

I'm glad Paige is the champion but I'm not sure if I like the way they did it. Paige seemed nervous and AJ didn't help by selling the Paige Turner poorly and making it look like a botch.
Agreed! really wanted a real wrestling match with Paige winning via a roll-up or something, so it seemed like a fluke thus a feud pursues where AJ Lee and Paige put on clinics. But whatevs this will be better than anything involving Total Divas chicas.
__________________
Mastojira-10/17
TWY/TSSF-10/19
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Reply With Quote
  #3106  
Old 04-07-2014, 09:04 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is online now
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,016
Blog Entries: 19


Should've posted this yesterday.
__________________
10/17 - Deicide
10/18 - Hammerween V
10/21 - Judas Priest
10/22 - Mastodong
10/27 - DJ Qbert
Reply With Quote
  #3107  
Old 04-08-2014, 08:21 AM
Maideneer's Avatar
Maideneer Maideneer is offline
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,883
Not really into this Paige person. Never watch NXT so first I've seen her. She looks like Richmond from IT Crowd. Is that a real finishing move btw?
Reply With Quote
  #3108  
Old 04-08-2014, 08:57 AM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
Not really into this Paige person. Never watch NXT so first I've seen her. She looks like Richmond from IT Crowd. Is that a real finishing move btw?
What I didn't like about her debut is the announcers saying Paige wasn't ready for this and she's not in AJ's league. Which is absolute bullshit because Paige can out wrestle AJ any day of the weak. Yes, the "Paige Turner" is her finisher but it was botched a little bit. I'm not sure who's fault it was but normally the move looks tighter and crisper than that. It was a weird transition out of the black widow, here's what the move should look like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73e7Kem77-E

Paige also has a cool submission finisher that she just started using:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFh4HOmcLOI
Reply With Quote
  #3109  
Old 04-08-2014, 09:08 AM
Maideneer's Avatar
Maideneer Maideneer is offline
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,883
It almost feels like WM30 was the starting point for throwing the book away on all things comfortable and familiar.

Streak done, new women's champ to a rookie, Rusev debut (Lana WOW), new promos for Bo and Rose, Wyatt's dominating, Shield face turn, Orton/Batista looking like a team perhaps, Cesaro a Heyman guy, Vickie Guerrero gone (right?), etc.

That's a lot of changes for 2 days worth of programming. Glad RVD is back, although it looks like his gut has a couple slight more pounds on it.
Reply With Quote
  #3110  
Old 04-08-2014, 09:27 AM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 4,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
It almost feels like WM30 was the starting point for throwing the book away on all things comfortable and familiar.

Streak done, new women's champ to a rookie, Rusev debut (Lana WOW), new promos for Bo and Rose, Wyatt's dominating, Shield face turn, Orton/Batista looking like a team perhaps, Cesaro a Heyman guy, Vickie Guerrero gone (right?), etc.

That's a lot of changes for 2 days worth of programming. Glad RVD is back, although it looks like his gut has a couple slight more pounds on it.
Things changed a LOT after Wrestlemania XX so maybe it's just the cycle of things every ten years. Is it a bad thing? New faces, new ideas. I just hope if they have all these new faces the next few Wrestlemanias are a success. I like Cesaro and Wyatt but I can't see them packing eighty thousand into a stadium, not now. If they fall flat then Vince and co. will think that going back to the Batistas and Ortons of the world is the only way to succeed.
__________________
10/24 - Pallbearer
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
03/07 - Video Games Live
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:50 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008