Raven -- West Hollywood, CA -- October 20th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Champaign, IL -- October 19th, 2014
Asia -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 17th, 2014
Sammy Hagar -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 18th, 2014
Tony MacAlpine -- Vienna, VA -- October 19th, 2014

Old 04-04-2014, 01:44 PM
Rats off to ya

Using the same system as doomsayer.

The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) vs. Los Matadores (Diego and Fernando) vs. The Real Americans (Cesaro and Jack Swagger) vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel Fatal four-way tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
  • I like Cesaro as much as the next guy but the sooner he gets a singles push the better.
Randy Orton (c) vs. Batista vs. Daniel Bryan Triple Threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H Singles match for the third spot in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat match

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar Singles match

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt Singles match
  • Maybe I'm just being too optimistic but I think this will end with Bray getting a dirty win.
André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal 30-man battle royal for the André the Giant Memorial Trophy Alexander Rusev
  • I don't care who wins.
Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational 14-Diva single-fall match for the WWE Divas Championship AJ Lee Emma
  • I know there's no chance Emma is winning. Of the divas who realistically could win I'd be fine with AJ, Tamina, or Naomi. No Bellas please.
The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) vs. Kane and The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg and Billy Gunn)

Last edited by BloodoftheKings; 04-04-2014 at 01:46 PM.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:31 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Just my predictions...

The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) vs. Los Matadores (Diego and Fernando) vs. The Real Americans(Cesaro and Jack Swagger) vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel Fatal four-way tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Randy Orton (c) vs. Batista vs. TBD Triple Threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H Singles match for the third spot in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat match

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar Singles match

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt Singles match

André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal [Note 1] 30-man battle royal for
the André the Giant Memorial Trophy
Big Show

Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational[Note 2] 14-Diva single-fall match for the WWE Divas Championship
Tamina

The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) vs. Kane and The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg and Billy Gunn)
- I don't want this to happen, but with the way WWE has been goin.......

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 04-05-2014, 12:27 PM
Concert Veteran

I can't believe that I didn't think of this before but my brother mentioned to me that he thinks The Shield will help Bryan win the belt. It actually makes sense if you think about it. They're faces now and a big part of their gimmick is to right the injustices they see in the WWE. What bigger injustice has there been in the company than Bryan getting screwed by the authority since Summerslam? HHH, Kane and maybe even the Outlaws try to interfere in the title match and screw Bryan but The Shield comes down and fights them off. This allows the match to end cleanly with Bryan winning the title. I'm not sure if the WWE is creative enough to think something like that up and go through with it, but it does make sense and would be pretty cool way to end the show.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:39 PM
D.B.B.

You all might think I'm crazy, but I would love for HHH to walk out as champ tomorrow. And this is coming from someone who knows Daniel Bryan is the best in the WWE at he moment, and who thinks HHH is over rated. Yep, come at me bros!
Old 04-05-2014, 12:43 PM
Concert Veteran

Wrestlemania predictions:

Usos retain their belts
Bryan over HHH
The Shield over Kane/Outlaws
AJ Lee keeps her belt in the divas clusterfuck.
Bray Wyatt over Cena (Bray NEEDS the win, a loss doesn't hurt Cena)
Big Show wins the battle royal
Taker over Brock
Bryan over Borton and Bootista to win the WWE championship

Kind of sad that this will be a four hour show with only seven matches since they bumped the tag title match to the pre-show. I don't get how there isn't room on the main card for it? That's why the last several wrestlemanias have sucked, too many video packages, advertisements, live musical performances, various other bullshit and not enough in ring action. I guess that's the norm for the show now unfortunately.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:55 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I can't believe that I didn't think of this before but my brother mentioned to me that he thinks The Shield will help Bryan win the belt. It actually makes sense if you think about it. They're faces now and a big part of their gimmick is to right the injustices they see in the WWE. What bigger injustice has there been in the company than Bryan getting screwed by the authority since Summerslam? HHH, Kane and maybe even the Outlaws try to interfere in the title match and screw Bryan but The Shield comes down and fights them off. This allows the match to end cleanly with Bryan winning the title. I'm not sure if the WWE is creative enough to think something like that up and go through with it, but it does make sense and would be pretty cool way to end the show.
I think interference from either side would be a horrible idea. It would make all three competitors look week and do you really want run-ins on a triple threat match on a big show?
Old 04-05-2014, 01:39 PM
And now it’s time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
You all might think I'm crazy, but I would love for HHH to walk out as champ tomorrow. And this is coming from someone who knows Daniel Bryan is the best in the WWE at he moment, and who thinks HHH is over rated. Yep, come at me bros!
I think it would be the greatest troll and heat of all time. Only if HHH wins via not burying D-bry though would this work. Who knows maybe D-bry loses in 18 seconds again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Wrestlemania predictions:

Usos retain their belts
Bryan over HHH
The Shield over Kane/Outlaws
AJ Lee keeps her belt in the divas clusterfuck.
Bray Wyatt over Cena (Bray NEEDS the win, a loss doesn't hurt Cena)
Big Show wins the battle royal
Taker over Brock
Bryan over Borton and Bootista to win the WWE championship

Kind of sad that this will be a four hour show with only seven matches since they bumped the tag title match to the pre-show. I don't get how there isn't room on the main card for it? That's why the last several wrestlemanias have sucked, too many video packages, advertisements, live musical performances, various other bullshit and not enough in ring action. I guess that's the norm for the show now unfortunately.
Lots of these matches can be quality given 15+ mins. But instead 2 matches will even go 15+mins :/
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 04-05-2014, 04:28 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I'll give it a go:

The Shield vs. Kane and The New Age Outlaws

Fatal Four-Way tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship:
The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) vs. Los Matadores (Diego and Fernando) vs. The Real Americans(Cesaro and Jack Swagger) vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
The Miz

Singles match for the third spot in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat match
Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H
No Prediction, not going to jinx it

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational for the WWE Divas Championship
AJ Lee

Triple Threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship:
Randy Orton (c) vs. Batista vs. TBD
Whoever wins the Triple H verses Daniel Bryan match will win

Everything is resting on the shoulders of the Daniel Bryan match(es). Those right there will be the only deciding factor for many people if this is a GREAT Wrestlemania or a TERRIBLE Wrestlemania. The Undertaker-Brock match should have happened in 2009. The Wyatts are great and it's nice to see Cena take a back-seat but I really don't care. I really don't care about the four-way tag match outside of Antonio Cesaro. The Battle Royal will be fun but all the wrong people will go over. The Divas match I could give a fuck about. The Shield are great but I don't like them as faces. The same could be said about their opponents; I prefer all three of them *as* faces.

Hopefully we get some decent surprises from days gone past. And I'm not talking about Piper or Hacksaw. I want Stone Cold (who I guess is going to be there). The Rock would've been nice for a cameo.
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
03/07 - Video Games Live

Last edited by adamclark52; 04-05-2014 at 05:16 PM.
Old 04-05-2014, 05:34 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Sooooooooooo, If I were to... say... do the one week free subscription right now... would I be able to watch WrestleMania for free?

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 04-05-2014, 08:13 PM
Rats off to ya