Amon Amarth -- St. Louis, MO -- October 29th, 2014
Marilyn Manson -- Santa Ana, CA -- October 29th, 2014
King Diamond -- San Francisco, CA -- October 30th, 2014
Gojira -- Providence, RI -- October 30th, 2014

Old 03-19-2014, 07:29 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
I think that was probably having more to do w/ the then "risque" content the WWF was doing in late 90s. Plus I'm sure that the WWE checks he would get are in no worry of bouncing unlike the TNA checks that will probably be bouncing ECW style before too long.

Interesting read: If You Are Like Adam Clark and Hate HHH or Any McMahon Who Isn't Shane I Wouldn't Click Here
I don't care how much they make. I actually want them to make lots of money because if they're making money then the business is thriving. I just want them to be the bosses, stay backstage and show up once and awhile to play the boss role. Not book themselves into main events at Wrestlemania, title pictures or spend more time on camera than the rest of the roster combined.
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old 03-19-2014, 07:40 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthG View Post
Hasn't Sting said time and again he'll never sign with WWE?
There's an interview with him on youtube where he explains why he didn't sign with them. He didn't trust that they would book his character properly since the guys from WCW were made to look weak and not on the same level as the WWE guys during the invasion storyline in 2001. I don't recall him ever saying that he would never sign with the WWE. TNA let him do what he wanted and booked his character strong, that's why he stayed there as long as he did. At 50 something years old, i'm sure he realizes now that signing with the WWE will ensure he will get the respect and legend status he deserves. I'm sure if he comes to the WWE that he will wrestle a few matches and then be inducted into the WWE hall of fame a few years after that. He will probably get a DVD made about his career and be in future WWE video games to. There's not as much money in Sting being in the WWE as there would've been a decade or so ago but there's still a few things he can do to make some money for himself and the company.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:43 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I don't care how much they make. I actually want them to make lots of money because if they're making money then the business is thriving. I just want them to be the bosses, stay backstage and show up once and awhile to play the boss role. Not book themselves into main events at Wrestlemania, title pictures or spend more time on camera than the rest of the roster combined.
I honestly expected they'd make more.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:15 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
There's an interview with him on youtube where he explains why he didn't sign with them. He didn't trust that they would book his character properly since the guys from WCW were made to look weak and not on the same level as the WWE guys during the invasion storyline in 2001. I don't recall him ever saying that he would never sign with the WWE. TNA let him do what he wanted and booked his character strong, that's why he stayed there as long as he did. At 50 something years old, i'm sure he realizes now that signing with the WWE will ensure he will get the respect and legend status he deserves. I'm sure if he comes to the WWE that he will wrestle a few matches and then be inducted into the WWE hall of fame a few years after that. He will probably get a DVD made about his career and be in future WWE video games to. There's not as much money in Sting being in the WWE as there would've been a decade or so ago but there's still a few things he can do to make some money for himself and the company.
Yeah that whole first part about the Invasion stuff was pretty much what I was referring to.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I honestly expected they'd make more.
I didn't read too much in to it but did it mention stock options and how the McMahons own like sixty percent of those?
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old 03-19-2014, 08:37 PM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

The Shield vs Kane+NAO at WM what a waste of quality talent
Old 03-19-2014, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Well it's good that the Shield will be staying around for a while longer, but what the fuck?
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old 03-20-2014, 05:53 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Where did Kane teaming with the Outlaws come from? The Outlaws teaming up with him is just funny because what exactly are they gonna do against The Shield? The Shield has torn through every top guy in the WWE since they started. Even back in their prime the Outlaws would've been no match for them. At least the Shield isn't being thrown in to the Andre memorial battle royale like everyone else is. With the Shield turning "face" officially on RAW this week, it will help breathe some new life in to the group and let them run together a little bit longer. It also allows for them to start back up their feud with the Wyatts, so i'm all for the turn.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:00 AM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Where did Kane teaming with the Outlaws come from? The Outlaws teaming up with him is just funny because what exactly are they gonna do against The Shield? The Shield has torn through every top guy in the WWE since they started. Even back in their prime the Outlaws would've been no match for them. At least the Shield isn't being thrown in to the Andre memorial battle royale like everyone else is. With the Shield turning "face" officially on RAW this week, it will help breathe some new life in to the group and let them run together a little bit longer. It also allows for them to start back up their feud with the Wyatts, so i'm all for the turn.
On tomorrow night's Smackdown the Shield are in a 4 way tag match. It ends in a no contest when Kane comes out to attack the Shield and the Outlaws help him.
Old 03-20-2014, 04:04 PM
I've seen some things, man. And some stuff. I wouldn't recommend it.

Quote:
Remove The Shield, insert X-Pac, and this could've been a Tag Team Title match 15 Wrestlemanias ago.