Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014
Motley Crue -- Alpharetta, GA -- August 16th, 2014
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 14th, 2014

Old 01-26-2014, 07:23 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
That's why you buy the WWE Network so you won't have to pay $54.95 again for PPVs lol.
This.
Old 01-26-2014, 07:28 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
In late 90s/'00s were the PPVs ever this bad that It angered crowds as much as it sounds? Didn't watch so I can't comment. Going off past experience. Obviously those who watched could compare.
There were always bad endings and pissed off people. I remember a lot of people pissed off after Triple H retained the title at every PPV from 2002 - 2005. People were mad after Wrestlemania X8 (again, when Triple H won). Every Smackdown PPV got a bad reaction when there were brand exclusive pay per views. People are always pissed. And here we are fifteen years later still paying sixty bucks a pop. So maybe Vince isn't the moron I think he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
That's why you buy the WWE Network so you won't have to pay $54.95 again for PPVs lol.
One word: Canada.
10/18 - King Diamond
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 01-26-2014, 07:30 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

I REALLY hate Twitter, but I just spent the last 20 minutes reading all the Royal Rumble posts... wow... if this doesn't open Vince's eyes then nothing will.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 01-26-2014, 07:34 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
There were always bad endings and pissed off people. I remember a lot of people pissed off after Triple H retained the title at every PPV from 2002 - 2005. People were mad after Wrestlemania X8 (again, when Triple H won). Every Smackdown PPV got a bad reaction when there were brand exclusive pay per views. People are always pissed. And here we are fifteen years later still paying sixty bucks a pop. So maybe Vince isn't the moron I think he is.
03 was probably my last real active year so I can't agree or not. Even then yea HHH winning sucked but the undercard then seemed so strong a lot of the time. The undercard I've noticed now would have been doing the Jakked/Heat circuit then.
Old 01-26-2014, 07:35 PM
Never Forget

I was surprised that Reigns beat Kane's record of most eliminations.
Old 01-26-2014, 07:42 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
I REALLY hate Twitter, but I just spent the last 20 minutes reading all the Royal Rumble posts... wow... if this doesn't open Vince's eyes then nothing will.
During the PPV I posted prolly 200+ things to Twitter.
Old 01-26-2014, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVH5150 View Post
I was surprised that Reigns beat Kane's record of most eliminations.
That was one of the good things.

A lot of undercard guys got to shine a bit in the Rumble...mainly because it was mostly all undercard guys.
10/18 - King Diamond
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 01-26-2014, 07:44 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
During the PPV I posted prolly 200+ things to Twitter.
I followed ya

On a bright note... the crowd will (hopefully) be on fire tomorrow night.... definitely tuning in for that one!

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 01-26-2014, 07:45 PM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Can I ask a serious question from everyone? I feel like we are all being played over and over again. We hate this outcome so much and yet we always feel compelled to return...like Walter White's meth empire, like an alcoholic relapsing, etc. We all know we're watching Raw tomorrow, and it pisses me off. I can't break away as much as I want to. Why does BS make us watch more? Would the same hold true for MLB/NHL/NFL/NBA? I know it's not scripted like that but damn, this is silly.

Who on god's green earth would put up with this crap? El Torito and JBL wasting an entrance? Nash ditto. Pretty much Sheamus ditto. You know these writers were so expecting a different outcome and got the exact opposite. Batista rly? The most boring wrestler next to Orton HEADLINING WM30? NAO winning the titles in a PRE-SHOW match?! Lesnar beating Show within 2 FRIGGING minutes then extending things like 15 minutes for no reason? At least 20-25 known non-winners in the RR? Roman Reigns having 12 GODDAMN ELIMINATIONS? Punk eliminated by Kane, a throwaway entrant? DB losing and not entering the RR? Who writes this crap?!

Crowd was great...really gave it to them, called every single BS point on it's face, deservedly.
Old 01-26-2014, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
Can I ask a serious question from everyone? I feel like we are all being played over and over again. We hate this outcome so much and yet we always feel compelled to return...like Walter White's meth empire, like an alcoholic relapsing, etc. We all know we're watching Raw tomorrow, and it pisses me off. I can't break away as much as I want to. Why does BS make us watch more? Would the same hold true for MLB/NHL/NFL/NBA? I know it's not scripted like that but damn, this is silly.

Who on god's green earth would put up with this crap? El Torito and JBL wasting an entrance? Nash ditto. Pretty much Sheamus ditto. You know these writers were so expecting a different outcome and got the exact opposite. Batista rly? The most boring wrestler next to Orton HEADLINING WM30? NAO winning the titles in a PRE-SHOW match?! Lesnar beating Show within 2 FRIGGING minutes then extending things like 15 minutes for no reason? At least 20-25 known non-winners in the RR? Roman Reigns having 12 GODDAMN ELIMINATIONS? Punk eliminated by Kane, a throwaway entrant? DB losing and not entering the RR? Who writes this crap?!

Crowd was great...really gave it to them, called every single BS point on it's face, deservedly.
I felt like you ten years ago, then I just learned to not care any more. Life goes on, in the morning I'll still have to shovel the driveway and go to work.
10/18 - King Diamond
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend