Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Judas Priest -- Vorst, Belgium -- March 16th, 1991
Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27th, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013
Family Values Tour -- Denver, CO -- November 11th, 2001
Judas Priest -- Salt Lake City, UT -- November 12th, 1990

Old 01-02-2014, 04:16 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Dbrys heel run won't work because he is too over. The Yes chants and cheers for him won't stop.
Old 01-02-2014, 04:56 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

D-Bry's heel turn is like CM Punks.... they were PUSHED SOOO HARD TO BE THE BAD GUY, but the fans still loved them.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 01-02-2014, 09:39 PM

Quote:
WWE has sent out a memo stating that Chris Benoit footage will be allowed on its new Network broadcasts. There will be an advisory played before every show he appears on, F4Wonline.com reports.

WWE is expected to announce the Network in Las Vegas next week.

Read more: Link
Kinda surprising actually.It was bad to have him 100% blacklisted and still have people like Jimmy Snuka, Scott Hall, and The Great Kahli who have all killed someone and/or been charged with murder remain public. Though in Benoits case it was extreme and it was his own family.

Great Kahli
Snuka
Hall
Verne Gagne

Last edited by dcmetal108; 01-02-2014 at 09:46 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 10:36 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Kinda surprising actually.It was bad to have him 100% blacklisted and still have people like Jimmy Snuka, Scott Hall, and The Great Kahli who have all killed someone and/or been charged with murder remain public. Though in Benoits case it was extreme and it was his own family.

Great Kahli
Snuka
Hall
Verne Gagne
Can you really compare what Benoit did to these other 4 did? One of the guys killed had previous concussion issues & continued to train and died from it. One guy had Alzheimer's when he accidentally body slammed & killed someone. Another killed someone that looked like self defense & was never charged bc of no evidence. Snuka's doesn't look good but wasn't charged.

So there was an accident, Alzheimer's & self defense. This guy killed his wife & son who was just a boy. They posed no threat, it was no accident,no Alzheimer's although his brain had deteriorated by that point. That's not even close if you compare one to the other 4 mentioned.
Old 01-03-2014, 06:48 AM
Concert Veteran

Well, all those deaths were accidental in some way it seems. Chris Benoit's murder/suicide showed premeditation and planning, at least when it came to murdering his son and taking his own life. I believe the murder of Nancy was not planned in any way and was done in a fit of blind rage. Once Benoit realized and came to terms with what he had done, it took him some time to decide to murder his son then take his own life. The whole thing took a few days to unfold, so Benoit definitely thought about what he had done and what he felt he needed to do. It's not even in the same realm as the rest of them.

Scott Hall's case was self defense and that's why the charges were dismissed. This was also one of the main things that brought on his alcohol and drug addictions since he found it hard to live with what he did. That Snuka case has never been solved and to this day there is evidence to suggest Snuka was involved but not enough to ever convict him. The rest were just accidents though. If a guy dies in the ring, it's pretty much like somebody dying accidently on the job. Wrestlers know the risks going in and since they don't have a union to protect them from things, accidents like that have no consequences because wrestling is widely considered to just be a show and not real.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:15 AM

I just used the murder thing as a wide angle and not into details.

It's just how in WWE for their zero tolerance drug thing that when certain wrestlers just caught they are booted out for a while and other wrestlers don't have anything happen to them.

Also WWE is the only sports program that blacklists someone based on their offscreen actions. NFL has crazy shit happen to their players all the time and they go back and play eventually.

Now I am not saying what Benoit did was alright in the slightest, it was a horrible travesty and something that no one should ever think of even doing. But being blacklisted forever with all your prior accomplishes being hidden shouldn't of happened for that long.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:49 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I made it through the first hour and a half of ECW: Unreleased Vol. 2 last night before I got tired. Two great things on that DVD:
1. I finally got to see the match where this happened.
2. Tommy Dreamer joins Joey Styles for in between match banter. I always liked Tommy but I was never a huge fan of his, until now. The guy is so funny. And the banter between the two of them actually seems genuine, there's a few times where Joey can barely contain himself. Plus, he was (and as far as I know still is) banging Beulah.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 01-03-2014, 08:50 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

So I came across this yesterday and I really decided I want it. 8 discs for $30. I've seen some of these matches but not many. Plus I want the complete fancam sets. I just need $830 to do so.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:47 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
So I came across this yesterday and I really decided I want it. 8 discs for $30. I've seen some of these matches but not many. Plus I want the complete fancam sets. I just need $830 to do so.
For thirty bucks go for it.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 01-04-2014, 06:21 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
D-Bry's heel turn is like CM Punks.... they were PUSHED SOOO HARD TO BE THE BAD GUY, but the fans still loved them.
It may work OK for a few months but probably won't in the long run just like Punk's turn last year. He'll at least stay heel through WrestleMania since it's been reported The Undertaker has requested to work with him. Still, Bryan joining The Wyatts makes no sense. He's nothing like the rest of them and is too strong of a character to be brainwashed into their way of thinking.