Ne Obliviscaris -- Sydney, Australia -- November 27th, 2014
Mastodon -- Newcastle, England -- November 25th, 2014
Exodus -- West Springfield, VA -- November 25th, 2014
Bob Seger -- Saginaw, MI -- November 19th, 2014

Old 11-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
I don't know much about AJ Styles, but I would say that the following roster spots are just as you described.

3MB
Tons of Funk
David Otunga
Ezekiel Jackson
Justin Gabriel
R-Truth
Zack Ryder
Sin Cara
Los Matadores
Curtis Axel
Christian
Great Khali
Hunico/Camacho
Curt Hawkins
Most of the Divas

...and more. The company is loaded with uninteresting people.
Agree with all of this except Christian and R-Truth. Christian is still pretty good in the ring and is a solid upper mid card veteran who can help out some of the younger guys by working matches with them. When he's given mic time and is allowed to actually let his personality shine, he's an excellent mic worker. The problem is, the WWE doesn't seem to ever allow him to do that. I guess they don't want him to get over and get bigger pops than Vince's chosen few do.

R-Truth is pretty much the same as Christian now. As he proved a couple years ago when he turned heel, went nuts and became the "it's a conspiracy" R-Truth, he can be an interesting and entertaining character as long as the WWE allows him to showcase it. Unfortunately, the WWE seems to end interesting characters far too soon in recent years and that's a huge problem.

The only one other one on your list I would keep around would be Justin Gabriel. There's no reason he can't be used as a solid mid card guy. Considering both the IC and US champs have very few challengers, he could make a decent contender for one of those championships.

Everyone else, fucking useless.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:56 AM
Lifeís swinging hard but Iím swinging harder.

AJ styles would be buried just like Christian and R-Truth.

They should push Cesaro that dude is a beast plus he even has the look Vince gets a hard on for.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:02 PM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Saw Hunico and Camacho return last night *unenthusiastic fnger twirl*.... no one seemed to care... its great they're putting The Uso's over so well, though.

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 11-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Saw Hunico and Camacho return last night *unenthusiastic fnger twirl*.... no one seemed to care... its great they're putting The Uso's over so well, though.
The Usos are fucking great.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:03 AM
Concert Veteran

The Uso's are awesome. They're past the point of gaining anything by going over no names like Hunico and Chamacho. While it's cool that Cody & Goldust have the tag belts, I would much rather the Uso's have them. They've been working their asses off all year. Their entrance is great to, it really sets them apart from everyone else.

AJ Styles has denied having any talks with the WWE and said he was never offered a contract. So, him getting a low ball offer is probably bullshit like I originally thought it was.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 11-09-2013 at 06:49 AM.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:20 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

It's pretty cool seeing Bre Bella's in ring skills improving ten fold cause of D-Bry helping her out. She actually looks damn good.

Nikki on the other hand...shows how much Cena is a wrestler
Old 11-11-2013, 06:21 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

LOL @ the crowd chanting "WE WANT TABLES!!" and "ECW! ECW!" during the divas match
Old 11-12-2013, 12:21 AM
with his arms outstretched

i just listened to forty five minutes of Diamond Dallas Page on the radio doing an interview and dear god, I love that man. We've talked about this before but he just has the best stories and seems like the nicest guy in the world. I could listen to him for hours. If you're ever listening to the radio, watching TV or somewhere on the internet and a DDP interview or something comes up watch it. The guy is the best. He was never one of my favorite wrestlers when he was active but he's just one of my favorite people now. If I was at a signing or something and he was there I wouldn't be intimidated to talk to him at all. Because I think he'd just be cool with everyone.

On another wrestling related note; I took a wicked fall off a ladder at work today (and landed similar to the way Chris Jericho did at Unforgiven 2004). That was fun. Aside from a badly sprained wrist I'm fine. So I think I'm ready for CZW.
03/07 -- Video Games Live
Old 11-12-2013, 09:11 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
i just listened to forty five minutes of Diamond Dallas Page on the radio doing an interview and dear god, I love that man. We've talked about this before but he just has the best stories and seems like the nicest guy in the world. I could listen to him for hours. If you're ever listening to the radio, watching TV or somewhere on the internet and a DDP interview or something comes up watch it. The guy is the best. He was never one of my favorite wrestlers when he was active but he's just one of my favorite people now. If I was at a signing or something and he was there I wouldn't be intimidated to talk to him at all. Because I think he'd just be cool with everyone.

On another wrestling related note; I took a wicked fall off a ladder at work today (and landed similar to the way Chris Jericho did at Unforgiven 2004). That was fun. Aside from a badly sprained wrist I'm fine. So I think I'm ready for CZW.
Yeah DDP was extremely nice and down to earth when I met him. He was also really taken back and touched when I mentioned how I loved him in The Devils Rejects.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:00 PM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
LOL @ the crowd chanting "WE WANT TABLES!!" and "ECW! ECW!" during the divas match
I thought I heard that
Didn't they chant "THIS IS AWESOME!" as well during that match? I laughed.

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom