Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

It Lies Within -- Westland, MI -- December 16th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Kansas City, MO -- December 16th, 2014
System Of A Down -- Inglewood, CA -- December 13th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Montreal, Quebec -- December 13th, 2014
Nonpoint -- Flint, MI -- December 13th, 2014

Old 10-29-2013, 09:31 AM
Traditionalist Asshole

While HBK vs. Bryan Danielson would put on a hell of a clinic, he shouldn't come back unless it's against The Rock.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:55 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
While HBK vs. Bryan Danielson would put on a hell of a clinic, he shouldn't come back unless it's against The Rock.
Why? So we can see the Rock put on another piss poor match like the ones he did with Punk and Cena last year, no thanks. If HBK returned for a match with Bryan at wrestlemainia you know damn well he would get himself into good enough shape to put on another great match. If he returned, HBK would without a doubt make the match the best it could be. He has a better chance of doing that with Bryan then he does with The Rock. Plus, the storyline is already there with Bryan and HBK. What kind of story could they come up with that would make him come out of retirement to face the Rock? If Bryan goes over HBK in a match it would make Bryan an untouchable star in the company. The Rock and HBK gain nothing if one beats the other.

The WWE completely fucked up all the build up they gave Bryan over the last few months by not giving him the belt. It's been awhile since a face was as over and hot as Bryan has been these last six months or so. For them to completely ignore that and not cash in on a Bryan title run is just down right stupid and really shows how out of touch Vince has become. But I guess it's that time to push Boreton again because 10 boring world title reigns wasn't enough for him already.

No matter what Vince thinks or does, Randy Orton is just never gonna be the guy like he's always wanted him to be since he first debuted ten years ago. He's just too boring.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:57 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Following the Hell in a Cell PPV last night, Ryback posted the following on Twitter…

"Hey here is an idea. How about you guys find 3 things u enjoyed about HIAC and be happy. Being miserable sucks I get it ur fat, but just try"
— Ryback (@Ryback22) October 28, 2013

ORIGINAL REPORT FROM EWN: There is reportedly a lot of heat on Ryback from WWE over the last month. There is a feeling backstage that Ryback's in-ring work has regressed. In addition, many WWE officials apparently feel that Ryback is becoming more of a danger in the ring for his opponents and has been roughing up other workers, such as CM Punk.

Another reason that Ryback has heat is because his recent media appearance have not gone as well as planned. There are reportedly talks that Ryback acts like he does not want to be at the events and is hard to deal with. One source says his "ego has gone through the roof" during the past several months. Another source says that Ryback looks constantly "annoyed" when making appearances for WWE.

There are reports that Vince McMahon is considering taking Paul Heyman off of Ryback, so Heyman can work with another wrestler. A quote that was said about Ryback is "the bloom is off the rose" unless he can turn things around.
That's from the page that I get all my wrestling news and TNA downfall pics from.

Looks like Ryback is a huge douche. I say let Ryback face Lesner so Lesner can show him what really being in pain is like.

Also Ryback has almost zero fan support anymore. Dude is dead.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Why? So we can see the Rock put on another piss poor match like the ones he did with Punk and Cena last year, no thanks. If HBK returned for a match with Bryan at wrestlemainia you know damn well he would get himself into good enough shape to put on another great match. If he returned, HBK would without a doubt make the match the best it could be. He has a better chance of doing that with Bryan then he does with The Rock. Plus, the storyline is already there with Bryan and HBK. What kind of story could they come up with that would make him come out of retirement to face the Rock? If Bryan goes over HBK in a match it would make Bryan an untouchable star in the company. The Rock and HBK gain nothing if one beats the other.

The WWE completely fucked up all the build up they gave Bryan over the last few months by not giving him the belt. It's been awhile since a face was as over and hot as Bryan has been these last six months or so. For them to completely ignore that and not cash in on a Bryan title run is just down right stupid and really shows how out of touch Vince has become. But I guess it's that time to push Boreton again because 10 boring world title reigns wasn't enough for him already.

No matter what Vince thinks or does, Randy Orton is just never gonna be the guy like he's always wanted him to be since he first debuted ten years ago. He's just too boring.

This. I LOVE Orton as a wrestler but the guy doesn't have the personality to be top dog. I get that they keep him up high because he's huge with the crowd but when you have guys like Punk, Daniel, Ziggy, and even Cena who have mic skills and such it makes no sense.

And also don't even count on Rock being back for Wrestlemania. Reports are that there are no plans for him to be back in WWE for it.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:02 AM
with his arms outstretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
Yeah I agree that HBK vs. the Rock really would make no sense since I don't think they've ever even been in the same arena together. But, when does shit have to make sense to the WWE. It would put asses in seats.

If HBK was to come back I'd want to see him go against three people. Bryan because it would be a hell of a match. The Undertaker because it would be a hell of a match. And Triple H because of the backstory.

But I'll keep saying "stay retired HBK" until two weeks from now when they announce he's wrestling as a part of Team Triple H at Survivor Series.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Old 10-29-2013, 11:04 AM
So either make a change or shut the fuck up about it already.

HBK better stay retired, its lame when wrestlers come back from retirement.
Seriously though WWE has the talent to make top stars Vince needs to just take a damn chance. If they blame no Cena recently for low ratings god are they dumb. Mlb playoffs have been on and football are big factors Ambrose, Bryan, Cesaro, Big E, Sandow, Rollins, Cody. Also Ziggy gets mad pops when used right. These nigs can all be huge! I didnt watch HIAC nor Raw but reading the highlights just sounds lame. Super Cena and Orton champs again, been there done that to death. On a positive note I read HIAC and RAW had some great wrestling though.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:08 PM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Raw was ok for the 90 minutes that I caught (switching between that and Big Bang Theory )

It's great they are giving Tamina Snuka more time as AJ's right hand... woman. Those two seem to be the only women right now that are actually talented in the ring and not just "OMG LOOK AT US WE ARE SO CUTE!!!" Also good that they are doing more with the Wyatt's and making them seem more active and not just another 3MB or Fandango. Sure, they could do a lot more with them, but it's great that they are getting more than a quick build up, then big drop (ryback).

Kane also came back, and after his match he took off his mask and gave it to Stephanie.... I didn't catch what was said though....so not sure what that meant.... kinda lame though....

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 10-29-2013, 09:26 PM

I still don't see why the Wyatts are popular.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:35 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
because they are errie and different they make me think to the time when hung people on a cross and that was the first time i really started watching and second whats up with them botching sandow and third the storyline of daniel bryan and tripple h is pissing me off pretty bad
Old 10-30-2013, 12:07 AM
with his arms outstretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
The wrestling show I listen to on Sirius XM was popping huge for them once their first vingette aired up until they made their debut. I swear they were building it up like it was the second coming. Then they made their debut and even that show stopped talking about them. Granted, that debut didn't go over too well. The crowd chanting "Husky Harris" really killed it. And a feud with Kane isn't anything to get excited about. Let's face it, Kane is just a stepping stone at this point. When I saw the vigettes I thought they were really cool but didn't know how it would transcend to wrestling. And I guess it really hasn't.

But, it looks like they went after CM Punk Monday so that could be a step in a very good direction. From what I've heard Bray Wyatt is a very good wrestler and good on the mic, so the back and forth between him and Punk could be epic.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2