Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Cheap Trick -- Boston, MA -- August 27th, 2014
Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014
Sleep -- Boston, MA -- August 24th, 2014
Alice in Chains -- Rama, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014

Old 10-04-2013, 05:51 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Here's a listing of some ideas the WWE has for future DVD releases. I think that while the WWE does have a goldmine with all the libraries they've bought the last few years a lot of these seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel. Best of Santino Comedy Hour? Wow, that would suck. Best of Velocity? I've been dying to see Chavo Guerrero verses Chuck Palumbo again. A Christmas Collection...really? And I think we've got enough Stone Cold, Shawn Micheals, John Cena and Rock compilations. Yeah, they're running out of stuff.

They only ones I'd be interested in are another Jericho comp (there's still a lot of great WCW stuff and early WWF stuff out there), a WCW "Best of" and a Best of RVD.

There's a shit ton of stuff I'd want to see released but I'm one of the few who'd want to see a Best of Raven or Sabu collection so I know that will never happen.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 10-04-2013, 11:11 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
* Best of Velocity
* Brothers of Destruction
* Top Divas
r
I'd buy those three.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I'd buy those three.
I missed the Divas one. I'd never buy it but it's a worthy released. They'd have to include the Trish verses Lita match that main evented Raw in late-2005 (or 2006, I can't remember but it was an awesome match).
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 10-05-2013, 04:45 AM
Concert Veteran

Screw all those DVD sets. I want one for Arn fuckin Anderson already. You can't tell me there's not a few discs worth of matches in the WWE's massive video library to make an Arn Anderson collection. It's not like he's faded into obscurity either, he's been working as a road agent in the WWE for a long time now. There's no reason he should not have had a DVD collection. If they can make a DVD about Mid-South Wrestling and release it, they sure as hell can do one for Double A.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Screw all those DVD sets. I want one for Arn fuckin Anderson already. You can't tell me there's not a few discs worth of matches in the WWE's massive video library to make an Arn Anderson collection. It's not like he's faded into obscurity either, he's been working as a road agent in the WWE for a long time now. There's no reason he should not have had a DVD collection. If they can make a DVD about Mid-South Wrestling and release it, they sure as hell can do one for Double A.
Yeah, that'd be a good one too. I can't say I'd buy it but if there are enough people willing to buy the Mid-South Wrestling DVD there's probably enough to buy one on him too.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 10-05-2013, 11:39 AM
D.B.B.

There was nothing on that list that I would be interested in, maybe The Brother's of Destruction DVD, but that's it. I like the documentaries they put out. Would be great for them to put out another Monday Night Wars documentary (the old one was only an hour long) and more wrestler documentaries with bonus matches (Rob Van Damn, Sting, DDP, Kurt Angle). As for "best of" compilations, I'd like Best of WCW Thunder and a new hardcore matches compilation.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:35 PM

I want them to release more complete boxed sets of PPVs like they did with Wrestlemania, Summerslam and the Royal Rumble. I want them to do ones for B-pay per views. If they released a complete anthology of Halloween Havoc I would buy it without a thought. I love watching the undercard matches that have been forgotten. You never know what you'll see in those matches. Like the Bret verses HBK Iron Man match has been released a bunch of times over the years. But if you watched the rest of Wrestlemania XII you see Stone Cold, Triple H and Sable in their Wrestlemania debuts. And the awesome hardcore match between Goldust and Roddy Piper. Not all good matches in any way, shape or form. But interesting pieces of history.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend

Last edited by adamclark52; 10-05-2013 at 02:38 PM.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:24 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I want them to release more complete boxed sets of PPVs like they did with Wrestlemania, Summerslam and the Royal Rumble. I want them to do ones for B-pay per views. If they released a complete anthology of Halloween Havoc I would buy it without a thought. I love watching the undercard matches that have been forgotten. You never know what you'll see in those matches. Like the Bret verses HBK Iron Man match has been released a bunch of times over the years. But if you watched the rest of Wrestlemania XII you see Stone Cold, Triple H and Sable in their Wrestlemania debuts. And the awesome hardcore match between Goldust and Roddy Piper. Not all good matches in any way, shape or form. But interesting pieces of history.
I have full years worth of PPVs on my external hard drive. Torrent sites kick ass!
Old 10-07-2013, 12:26 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

YouTube has a great amount of older PPV's. Watched a few over the last 3-4 months, great memories

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 10-07-2013, 06:13 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

So Cena is back already and facing Del Rio for the title at Hell In A Cell :|