Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Head Wound City -- Los Angeles, CA -- September 21st, 2014
After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014

Old 09-07-2013, 10:46 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Triple H going to Nitro may have shifted the needle for a week but it would've jumped back the next week. There was really only one guy who would've changed the ratings entirely if he jumped to WCW: Stone Cold. The Rock jumping maybe would've levelled things out so they were even. But if Stone Cold jumped to WCW things would've totally flipped around and WCW would've been getting 7's while WWF would've been getting 3's.

I don't know why but I never accepted Triple H as a main eventer at first. Then I grew to despise the guy over the years. I guess he just is the greatest heel of our time.

The only thing I ever hated more than Triple H as a heel is Triple H as a face. And Stephanie McMahon, period.
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy

Last edited by adamclark52; 09-07-2013 at 11:45 AM.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:31 AM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
You mean the pop he got from all the diehard fans who attended the RAW after wrestlemania? Yeah, I heard it and it was a great reaction but it is something that he will not ever be able to duplicate again. There's a huge group of diehard WWE fans who seem to love him but when it comes to wrestling fans as a whole, most don't give a shit about him. Sorry, I don't care how hard you work, if all you do is sell or oversell your opponents offense and have nothing else going for you how are you world championship material? Ziggler is nothing more than a very good seller, that's it. He has very little personality, can't talk for shit and his offense is weak as hell and not believable. The Zigzag? What the hell is that? That move shouldn't even be able to put Hornswaggle down for a three count.

I don't hate Ziggler but the amount of love he gets from some people is really baffling. There's nothing wrong with being a good mid card guy and putting on good matches for your whole career. Plenty of guys have had memorable careers doing just that. Just because you think someone is good doesn't mean they should be a world champ. Ziggler is IC/US title level for life.
I respectfully disagree.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
What happened?
This, I presume. http://www.prowrestling.com/dolph-zi...g-randy-orton/
Old 09-07-2013, 01:02 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
He makes a point, Orton is a Grade-A fuck up who has someone up high looking out for him.

But I heard an interview with Bob Holly a few months ago where he said that Rule #1 in the WWE is no matter how you feel just keep your damn mouth shut.
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy

Last edited by adamclark52; 09-07-2013 at 01:06 PM.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

I like Orton alot and the guy performs well but they really do give him this time over time again.

Ziggler would be a great champ. A feud with him against Byrant would be some great stuff.
Old 09-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

This Is Hardcore Fest Announce Plans To Get Joey Styles For 2014

Quote:
This Is Hardcore is one of the countries largest hardcore music festivals. Early this morning after releasing a video that happened during Modern Life Is Wars set featuring two fans recreating some wrestling on stage the fest has announced interest in getting Joey Styles of ECW/WWE fame to do commentary during one headlining next year. Joey Style’s ECW commentary is legendary and if featured during a hardcore set with stage diving and wrestling moves could create one of the most unique and interesting sets in all of music.

So I am asking everyone to tweet Joey Styles (with link shown in picture) about doing it, annoy him, bug him, and just do it until he agrees. Show everyone you know even if they aren’t a fan. This is something that must happen.
http://apocalypticdemise.com/2013/09...yles-for-2014/
Old 09-08-2013, 05:04 PM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Went to a WWE house show in Brooklyn tonight, not bad at all. House shows are cool because they actually wrestle and keep the drama BS to a real minimum, you also get to see younger talent perform so it's fun. Matches are longer hence less matches than a TV taping. Good to see Bo Dallas again, haven't seen the guy since Rumble. Not even close to packed, the crowd sucked except obviously for DB's entrance. Heyman was the usual gold on the mic. All in all pretty fun.

Rvd vs Ambrose
Real Americans vs Bo Dallas & Sami Zayn (NXT)
Natalya vs Brie Bella
CM Punk vs Curtis Axel
Drew McIntyre vs Tyson Kidd
Uso's vs Reigns/Rollins
Orton vs Bryan
Old 09-08-2013, 05:54 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
Went to a WWE house show in Brooklyn tonight, not bad at all. House shows are cool because they actually wrestle and keep the drama BS to a real minimum, you also get to see younger talent perform so it's fun. Matches are longer hence less matches than a TV taping. Good to see Bo Dallas again, haven't seen the guy since Rumble. Not even close to packed, the crowd sucked except obviously for DB's entrance. Heyman was the usual gold on the mic. All in all pretty fun.

Rvd vs Ambrose
Natalya vs Brie Bella
CM Punk vs Curtis Axel
Uso's vs Reigns/Rollins
Orton vs Bryan
This would have been great to see!
Old 09-09-2013, 05:55 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
It wasn't this that got captain oversell in trouble. This was said in character to promote the current storyline. I read he got in trouble for something else he said while out doing promotion for Summerslam. Let's face it, if he said that particular quote about Orton out of character he would no longer have a job right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post

Rvd vs Ambrose
Natalya vs Brie Bella
CM Punk vs Curtis Axel
Uso's vs Reigns/Rollins
Orton vs Bryan
No wrestling fan has or ever will say "It's good to see Bo Dallas again" I'm a little surprised to see that they came back to Brooklyn so quickly. Didn't they just have a RAW or SD taping there a few months ago? I know it's a highly populated area but they should at least have about 6 months between visits. It seems like they came back too soon and got a shit crowd because of that. I haven't been to a house show in a long time but there are always fun.

Tonight's RAW is from Toronto, so the crowd will be awesome. Can't wait to see how they react to everything. Plus, Edge is advertised to make an appearance on the show Too bad he had to retire the way he did, nobody has really taken his place since he left, you can make an argument that maybe Punk or Bryan have I guess. The WWE just doesn't feel the same without him. Especially when it comes to the world heavyweight championship, the title has fallen so far down the card since Edge retired.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:50 AM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
No wrestling fan has or ever will say "It's good to see Bo Dallas again" I'm a little surprised to see that they came back to Brooklyn so quickly. Didn't they just have a RAW or SD taping there a few months ago? I know it's a highly populated area but they should at least have about 6 months between visits. It seems like they came back too soon and got a shit crowd because of that. I haven't been to a house show in a long time but there are always fun.
Anybody connected to IRS is a welcome sight, hence my soft spot for Bo Dallas. But yea, Raw was just a few months ago at Barclays, and Smackdown just before that at Nassau Coliseum. And Raw is at Nassau again the Monday after Thanksgiving (2 Overkill shows on the Sat/Sun, Raw on Monday and Slayer on Wed :frigginawesome

Crowd was sparse because let's face it, they charge too much for house shows, it's the same price as Raw for gods sakes, at least lower the price by a touch or at least Groupon the damn things off. I got mine on the cheap through Stubhub, no way I'm paying full price.