Vixen -- Madrid, Spain -- September 27th, 2014
Crowbar -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- September 28th, 2014
Saviours -- San Francisco, CA -- September 27th, 2014
Styx -- Peachtree City, GA -- September 27th, 2014

Old 08-25-2013, 09:48 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I think instead of taker have him fight Lesner, I mean Lesner really is the best Goldberg "tough guy with no attitude type" imposter ever.
They've tried this already and it was horrible.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:35 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I'd rather my last memories of Goldberg be that pathetic last few months in WWE than seeing a guy ten years older struggle in the ring. Yes, that match at Wrestlemania XX was godawful. One of the worst big matches of all time. But if I saw him come out and struggle or look like crap I'd be crushed. I think he's smart enough to know that. Unless Vince pays him a lot. And I mean A LOT. Like, more than anyone aside from Triple H and Cena. But I don't think Vince is dumb enough to pay the guy more than he's worth. Anything is possible, if Sable can come back to the WWE than anyone can come back to the WWE, but I really doubt we'll ever see Goldberg in a WWE ring ever again. And it's better that we don't.

I don't even want to see the guy in the Hall of Fame, I don't think he belongs there. It's the WWE Hall of Fame and he really didn't do much at all in the WWE.

I'd like to see him come back and just give some nice insight, interviews and commentary on the DVD set that's coming out later this year.
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
Old 08-25-2013, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Rumor is that if he does come back it will be against Taker for another streak vs streak match.
What streak would Goldberg defend? His streak ended at Starcade 1998.
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 08-26-2013, 04:28 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
What streak would Goldberg defend? His streak ended at Starcade 1998.
Don't know, I'm just passing up the info I read.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:19 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Don't know, I'm just passing up the info I read.
Where exactly do you read this info? Some of the rumors you post on here are flat out luaghable.

Taker only has so many matches left in him. Do you honestly think he's gonna waste one of them on Goldberg? Taker is smart enough to know that won't do good business. Goldberg's time of being credible and meaning anything to the wrestling world ended a long time ago. Taker will more than likely face Lesnar or Cena at mania next year. Nobody for a second would believe that Goldberg has a chance of ending the streak. People seem to forget this isn't 1998 anymore. But against Lesnar or Cena there would certainly be some intrigue and some doubt as to weather Taker's streak stays intact.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:22 AM

I think there's more money in Taker verses Lesnar than Taker verses Cena. The only downside is Lesnar would probably hurt the guy and cause it to be his last match, whereas Cena would work a match that would be safe enough to allow another match (from Taker) the next year.
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 08-26-2013, 06:23 AM

http://rodolforoman.com/bill-goldber...ret-hart-kick/

And straight from the page I got it from

Quote:
Bill Goldberg clears up Wrestlemania 30 rumors, but said not to count him out yet.
In an interview with The Roman Show and other media at the Miami Marlins Legends of Wrestling Night former WCW and WWE champion Bill Goldberg said not to believe any
rumors as far as him being present at Wrestlemania.

“I don’t know where that rumor came from,” he said. “Have I spoken to them at times? Absolutely. Is my DVD coming out yes. Am I going to the WWE to Wrestlemania, no. But there’s 8 months to Wrestlemania right.? At this time I am not planning to be there but you never know, things could change.”

Goldberg went on to say that he is not a fan of Ryback and wasn’t impressed with him. But if he were to be at a Wrestlemania he’d like to face Undertaker.

The man who held a long undefeated streak threw out the first pitch as the Miami Marlins took on the Colorado Rockies.

The former football player also said he is remorseful for a kick that many have coined as a career ender for Bret The Hitman Hart.
“Everytime I say the Bret Hart thing, I feel remorseful of the kick,” he said. “Though Bret and I are good friends and he doesn’t hold it against me till the day I die am going to feel bad about it. “I’ve explained myself millions of times. I am remorseful. “
He said wrestling Hart was a dream come true. Goldberg also spoke about wrestling in Japan, WWE Hall of Fame induction and his history of Miami.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:17 PM
Rats off to ya

I heard that Lesnar is the front runner to fight Taker at Mania. It would make sense story wise. Heyman betrays Punk cause he wasn't good enough to beat Taker, proves Lesnar is superior to Punk, then brings his superior client to Mania to try and finish what he started the previous year.

If it's gonna be Taker's last mania I think I'd rather see him do one more match with Kane to finish both of their careers. Kane is pretty much a midcard guy these days and doesn't have the credibility to end the streak but who really thinks they will end it anyway? A lot people think they're gonna reveal that Kane was indoctrinated by the Wyatts so maybe they can come up with something revolving around that.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
I heard that Lesnar is the front runner to fight Taker at Mania. It would make sense story wise. Heyman betrays Punk cause he wasn't good enough to beat Taker, proves Lesnar is superior to Punk, then brings his superior client to Mania to try and finish what he started the previous year.

If it's gonna be Taker's last mania I think I'd rather see him do one more match with Kane to finish both of their careers. Kane is pretty much a midcard guy these days and doesn't have the credibility to end the streak but who really thinks they will end it anyway? A lot people think they're gonna reveal that Kane was indoctrinated by the Wyatts so maybe they can come up with something revolving around that.
What?
Old 08-26-2013, 10:08 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

what a pipe bomb on the Divas by AJ holy shit that was good lol.