After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014

Old 04-11-2013, 10:40 AM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I've been reading that Punk has been performing pretty banged up lately to, which is another reason they kept him off RAW. Supposedly, he hurt his leg bad when he did that elbow dive to Taker on the announcers table at mania. He was supposed to get an MRI on his leg this week. I read he's having a hard time walking around and his knees are giving him some trouble to. Of course with him being straight edge, regular injuries other wrestlers treat with medication might take him longer to recover from. Not sure what he does, if anything, but he has to do something to help with the pain you would think.
Read the same thing. I knew that spot must have hurt the fuck out of his legs since the table didn't break at all and his legs just rammed right into it. Man it looked bad.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:09 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Had my hopes up for Smackdown..... boring crowd. Barely anyone was "Fandango-ing"

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 04-13-2013, 01:23 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Had my hopes up for Smackdown..... boring crowd. Barely anyone was "Fandango-ing"
You are aware that smackdown is always taped on tuesdays and the WWE has a few days to edit in the crowd reactions they want, right? Next time you watch SD listen to how fake all the cheers and boos sound. They've been doing that for a long time now.

I hope this Fandangoing thing fades away pretty quick, terrible gimmick and terrible wrestler. Jericho managed to get a negative three star match out of him at mania, that's how bad Fandango is. If he was able to show something against Jericho in his match and then win, I would give him his due. But the guy showed nothing on the biggest stage and Jericho wasn't even able to get a watchable match out of him. If Jericho can't make you look good then you just need to leave the buisness.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
That's because people here have brains.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:57 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
You are aware that smackdown is always taped on tuesdays and the WWE has a few days to edit in the crowd reactions they want, right? Next time you watch SD listen to how fake all the cheers and boos sound. They've been doing that for a long time now.

I hope this Fandangoing thing fades away pretty quick, terrible gimmick and terrible wrestler. Jericho managed to get a negative three star match out of him at mania, that's how bad Fandango is. If he was able to show something against Jericho in his match and then win, I would give him his due. But the guy showed nothing on the biggest stage and Jericho wasn't even able to get a watchable match out of him. If Jericho can't make you look good then you just need to leave the buisness.

Heh, Meltzer thought it was a 3 star match.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:44 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:

Ah the Smackdown crowd; popping large for Billy Lashley, Krystal Marshelle and the Un-DA-Taka since '02.

And Rue DaBona, can't forget Rue DaBona. She was huge with the Smackdown crowd.
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy

Last edited by adamclark52; 04-13-2013 at 04:46 PM.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:39 PM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Same goes for Saturday Morning Slam re: crowd noise. Useless broadcast but it reminds me of when I was a kid watching WWF on Sat. mornings.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:02 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

- CM Punk underwent MRI's and x-rays on his knees earlier this week. Word going around is that he is pretty banged up but will not need surgery, which was a concern after his WrestleMania 29 match.

Hopefully they give him the proper rest he deserves.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:14 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
Heh, Meltzer thought it was a 3 star match.
While I know who Meltzer is and what he does, I don't follow his work so his opinion doesn't mean shit to me. But if he thought that match was three stars, he must only be giving it that by default because Jericho was in it. Or he has no clue what he's talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Ah the Smackdown crowd; popping large for Billy Lashley, Krystal Marshelle and the Un-DA-Taka since '02.

And Rue DaBona, can't forget Rue DaBona. She was huge with the Smackdown crowd.
The crowd always pops huge for Taker anyways, I don't think much editing was ever needed for his segments. I have no clue who Rue DaBona is, and after looking her up I still don't know who the hell she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
- CM Punk underwent MRI's and x-rays on his knees earlier this week. Word going around is that he is pretty banged up but will not need surgery, which was a concern after his WrestleMania 29 match.

Hopefully they give him the proper rest he deserves.
I know Punk has said in interviews that he won't be wrestling too much longer. Even if there's nothing seriously wrong with his knees, working with banged up ones isn't good. He'll probably end up like Austin and Edge where he has to retire before he's 40 because he pushed himself so hard to be the best at everything.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:21 PM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Honestly I feel a very boring cena era coming like longer reign than punk. Hopefully zig proves he's champ material
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15