Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Judas Priest -- Kansas City, MO -- October 20th, 2014
Raven -- West Hollywood, CA -- October 20th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Champaign, IL -- October 19th, 2014
Asia -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 17th, 2014
Sammy Hagar -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 18th, 2014

  #1081  
Old 03-13-2013, 07:44 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,680
MAJOR SPOILERS FOR WRESTLEMANIA










It has been leaked that HHH will win and Brock will lose. WWE is also looking at involving a MMA type thing into WWE like they tried with Shamrock. That is one of the reasons Brock will lose.
They are also looking into getting Shawn Micheals into the match someone as a guest or ref.


Also WWE is also trying to lower the divas division.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #1082  
Old 03-14-2013, 03:41 AM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
MAJOR SPOILERS FOR WRESTLEMANIA










It has been leaked that HHH will win and Brock will lose. WWE is also looking at involving a MMA type thing into WWE like they tried with Shamrock. That is one of the reasons Brock will lose.
They are also looking into getting Shawn Micheals into the match someone as a guest or ref.


Also WWE is also trying to lower the divas division.
Where did you read that about Trips and Brock?

As for the diva division, i've read from a few different pages that they're trying to reach out to former divas and get them back. The Bellas were the first to do so. I've read they are in talks with Kelly Kelly and Maryse to come back. Maryse would make sense since she's engaged to The Miz anyways and could travel with him.

Angelina Love is no longer with TNA, they should try and get her to. What I don't get is how come Kaitlin and AJ aren't fueding for the divas title going into mania? More importantly, how is it possible they've invested so much time and effort in developing AJ and she's not even been divas champ yet?
Reply With Quote
  #1083  
Old 03-14-2013, 03:51 AM
rjturtle9's Avatar
rjturtle9 rjturtle9 is offline
D.B.B.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Posts: 3,745
This year's Wrestlemania has been booked horribly! Seriously, what the hell is WWE thinking?! And their woman's division is a complete joke. TNA now has them beat of ability and hotness factors. WWE creative is really pissing me off.

And I'm glad Cena didn't appear on Raw this week, but the reason behind that ticks me off too. WWE has really been ticking me off lately.
__________________
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach." - Nathan Explosion
Reply With Quote
  #1084  
Old 03-14-2013, 06:22 AM
Chris_M_S's Avatar
Chris_M_S Chris_M_S is offline
I came here for 3rd Strike setlists, where are the 3rd Strike setlists
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 483
Yeah, all I care about right now is Cody and Kaitlyn

Oh, and Fandangoo
__________________
Standin' on the podium, tryin' to watch my sodium
Reply With Quote
  #1085  
Old 03-14-2013, 06:53 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Where did you read that about Trips and Brock?

As for the diva division, i've read from a few different pages that they're trying to reach out to former divas and get them back. The Bellas were the first to do so. I've read they are in talks with Kelly Kelly and Maryse to come back. Maryse would make sense since she's engaged to The Miz anyways and could travel with him.

Angelina Love is no longer with TNA, they should try and get her to. What I don't get is how come Kaitlin and AJ aren't fueding for the divas title going into mania? More importantly, how is it possible they've invested so much time and effort in developing AJ and she's not even been divas champ yet?

It was tipped off on a huge wrestling site about Brock/HHH.

And about the divas I know Bellas are back but I heard Kelly Kelly and Maryse both declined WWE's offers and WWE is still trying to get them back with no avail. I doubt they will come back though since they know the divas spot is shit. AJ is the biggest WWE diva and she doesn't even wrestle.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #1086  
Old 03-14-2013, 09:42 AM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is online now
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 4,832
Read the second story. I now officially hate him more than Sanatarium does.

I have nothing against the Rock doing movies but if he shows up in Star Wars...I'll still see it in theaters twice, buy the blu-ray and call it at least the seventh best movie I've seen in my life.
__________________
10/24 - Pallbearer
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
03/07 - Video Games Live

Last edited by adamclark52; 03-14-2013 at 09:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1087  
Old 03-14-2013, 09:49 AM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Read the second story. I now officially hate him more than Sanatarium does.
Unless he gets decapitated by a Sith Lord's lightsaber, he shouldn't come anywhere near Star Wars. Him being a part of my most beloved movie franchise ever cannot happen. If the Rock becomes part of Star Wars then no gods of any kind exist.
Reply With Quote
  #1088  
Old 03-14-2013, 10:31 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Read the second story. I now officially hate him more than Sanatarium does.

I have nothing against the Rock doing movies but if he shows up in Star Wars...I'll still see it in theaters twice, buy the blu-ray and call it at least the seventh best movie I've seen in my life.
I think he'd be fine in it. He may be odd in it but he's a good actor.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #1089  
Old 03-14-2013, 10:58 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,680
Mickie James just posted on her facebook that WWE offered her a contract today while she is still with TNA.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #1090  
Old 03-14-2013, 11:08 AM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is online now
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 4,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I think he'd be fine in it. He may be odd in it but he's a good actor.
No. no. no. A million times over. No.

Help me out Sanitarium.

NO.



I know Star Wars is cheeseball city and it shouldn't be taken seriously at all. But if he was to be in it, even as a flash character in the background, it would just be wrong. And it will probably come out sometime around Wrestlemania, so some fucking cross-promotion with Vince McMahon vs. Darth Vader would probably happen. Or Cena using force choke.

No.
__________________
10/24 - Pallbearer
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
03/07 - Video Games Live

Last edited by adamclark52; 03-14-2013 at 11:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:02 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008