Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Bob Seger -- Saginaw, MI -- November 19th, 2014
Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014
Nuclear War Now! Fest IV -- Berlin, Germany -- November 7-8th, 2014
Deafheaven -- Toronto, Ontario -- November 21st, 2014
Threshold -- London, England -- November 20th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 04-20-2012, 02:18 PM
CaptainGrog's Avatar
CaptainGrog CaptainGrog is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steev View Post
talking bout Zombie/Megadeth
oh shit my mistake.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-20-2012, 02:22 PM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is offline
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,259
I'm not really a fan of Deftones but after seeing them with Mastodon/AIC, I'd waaaay rather see them than Korn as previously reported...
__________________
10/6 Torche
11/16 Judas Priest
3/28 At The Gates?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-20-2012, 02:39 PM
RAMNOfficial RAMNOfficial is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylesclash516 View Post
And then there's me to ruin everyone's fun.

7/?/2012 - System of a Down/Deftones - Frankfurt, Germany
where did u get this date from?
__________________
5FDP/Soulfly 03/31
Opeth/Mastodon 05/01
Van Halen 05/07
Rammstein 05/13
AA! 05/16
Mayhem 07/03
Iron Maiden 07/29
Warped 08/04
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-20-2012, 02:42 PM
CaptainGrog's Avatar
CaptainGrog CaptainGrog is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMNOfficial View Post
where did u get this date from?
I thought he was just messing around. But if he's not Im sure there will be some North American dates(east coast hopefully), if not thats just fucked up.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-20-2012, 03:00 PM
WOLVERINEKILLS's Avatar
WOLVERINEKILLS WOLVERINEKILLS is offline
Cowboy From Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainGrog View Post
I thought he was just messing around. But if he's not Im sure there will be some North American dates(east coast hopefully), if not thats just fucked up.
It is likely just dates leading up to those Canadian Festivals, but a proper US tour is long overdue for SoaD.
__________________
1-13 Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals
www.WOLVERINEKILLS.com
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-20-2012, 04:00 PM
Magson13 Magson13 is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 854
Awesome, two irrelevant bands that just want an easy paycheck, charging excessive amounts of money for tickets to what everyone's already seen.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-20-2012, 04:09 PM
Dextrimental's Avatar
Dextrimental Dextrimental is offline
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,644
Dear lord I'd love this, not yet seen either band, and Deftones have been getting regular spins for the last 2 years now. System would be incredible for the nostalgia as well!
__________________
Yesterday don't mean SHIT.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-20-2012, 05:26 PM
Nater Nater is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sanford, Maine
Posts: 1,091
I wouldn't be surprised if this hit maine as one of the shows for the alt radio stations Summer Camp. If tickets are cheap I may go.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-20-2012, 06:33 PM
detuned detuned is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nater View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if this hit maine as one of the shows for the alt radio stations Summer Camp. If tickets are cheap I may go.
i was thinking oxxfest was going to be trespass america since both are being announced monday, promoter has booked 5FDP twice before, and oxxfest is seemingly happening close to heavy MTL, but now im wondering if they somehow miraculously were able to get SOAD/deftones. after all, they are apparently moving it to scarborough downs this year, which leads me to believe it may be larger scale than previous years, and these certainly would be bands to help do that.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-20-2012, 07:09 PM
WOLVERINEKILLS's Avatar
WOLVERINEKILLS WOLVERINEKILLS is offline
Cowboy From Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by detuned View Post
i was thinking oxxfest was going to be trespass america since both are being announced monday, promoter has booked 5FDP twice before, and oxxfest is seemingly happening close to heavy MTL, but now im wondering if they somehow miraculously were able to get SOAD/deftones. after all, they are apparently moving it to scarborough downs this year, which leads me to believe it may be larger scale than previous years, and these certainly would be bands to help do that.
I hope u r right about Ozzfest but I find it odd Sabbath is playing Lollapalooza instead of Ozzfest...
__________________
1-13 Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals
www.WOLVERINEKILLS.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008