311 -- Lansing, MI -- July 9th, 2014
Ceremonial Castings -- Seattle, WA -- July 7th, 2014
Flotsam and Jetsam -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 9th, 2014
King Buzzo -- Dover, NH -- July 9th, 2014
Slash -- Hampton Beach, NH -- July 9th, 2014

Old 02-23-2012, 01:22 PM
Rats off to ya

Dave Mustaine...

By now most of us have heard that Mustaine wants Rick Santorum (a bigoted douchebag who's mind is stuck in the 13th century) to be president, and that Dave doesn't support gay rights. Some stopped listening to Megadeth because of these two things he said. How else can Dave make everybody hate him? Well in a recent interview with LA Weekly he had this to say:

"There’s so many houses without a dad that it’s just terrible. I mean, you know how they used to say there should be a license to have a baby? Well, as far-fetched as that sounds, I really think that, if the parents aren’t going to stick together, they shouldn’t make that kind of commitment to life. I watch some of these shows from over in Africa, and you’ve got starving women with six kids. Well, how about, you know, put a plug in it? It’s like, you shouldn’t be having children if you can’t feed them."

So not only Mustaine an idiot and a homophobe, he's also a racist. Apparently women having too many children is a problem specific to Africa, and it's only the woman's fault. I wasn't ready to stop supporting him just from the first 2 things but this is pushing it. I don't think I can rightfully support Megadeth anymore. I'd rather give my money to Varg at this point. I'll continue to listen to most of the Megadeth albums (Th1rt3en fucking sucked by the way) and remember the old Dave but I don't think I will continue to see Megadeth live or buy their albums. Fuck you Dave Mustaine.

Last edited by BloodoftheKings; 02-23-2012 at 01:24 PM.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:27 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Dave just might win biggest douche in metal for 2012.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:31 PM
Bitch, shut up and blast beat my meat like a Pete Sandoval with titties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post

So not only Mustaine an idiot and a homophobe, he's also a racist. Apparently women having too many children is a problem specific to Africa, and it's only the woman's fault. I wasn't ready to stop supporting him just from the first 2 things but this is pushing it. I don't think I can rightfully support Megadeth anymore. I'd rather give my money to Varg at this point. I'll continue to listen to most of the Megadeth albums (Th1rt3en fucking sucked by the way) and remember the old Dave but I don't think I will continue to see Megadeth live or buy their albums. Fuck you Dave Mustaine.
stealing this.

1/19- Despise You
1/21- Castle
2/14- Hatebreed
3/16- AILD
Old 02-23-2012, 01:35 PM
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage

Now we all know why Metallica kicked em out and made me millions without him.
seriously tho, fuck this guy. He's boring live,total hypocrite,hasnt made anything special since Rust,jesus freak,homophobic,and now racist.
7/25-Municipal Waste or Exodus??
8/1-Ceremony/Dangers
Old 02-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by elturtleboy View Post
Now we all know why Metallica kicked em out and made me millions without him.
seriously tho, fuck this guy. He's boring live,total hypocrite,hasnt made anything special since Rust,jesus freak,homophobic,and now racist.
Now if only we could get rid of Lars. He's like Dave jr.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:45 PM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

So, who's dumber, Mustaine for thinking the starving women in Africa had any choice in having their kids, or the people who took his example as being racist?

Tough call.

Seriously, when we all give examples of our viewpoints now do we have to make a white example and a black example just to avoid some over-reacting asshole from branding us racist? Come on. Dave's clearly an idiot, but quit all the over-reacting and sensationalising. It's tedious and stupid.

9/7 Sebastian Bach
11/7 Snakecharmer
20/7 Onslaught
30/7 King Diamond
Old 02-23-2012, 01:49 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
So, who's dumber, Mustaine for thinking the starving women in Africa had any choice in having their kids, or the people who took his example as being racist?

Tough call.

Seriously, when we all give examples of our viewpoints now do we have to make a white example and a black example just to avoid some over-reacting asshole from branding us racist? Come on. Dave's clearly an idiot, but quit all the over-reacting and sensationalising. It's tedious and stupid.
Yeah this. In no way was that comment racist, but it was incredibly stupid and still made me lose respect for the guy.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:56 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
I watch some of these shows from over in Africa, and you’ve got starving women with six kids. Well, how about, you know, put a plug in it? It’s like, you shouldn’t be having children if you can’t feed them."

Racist? Nigga please! Africa really has nothing to do with it, he could have said any bum hick town in rural America, and the same situation applies. I actually strongly agree with this. It's one of the reasons I favor abortion. There's no such thing as "too few mouths to feed." In fact, Dave should probably convey this information to Rick himself, considering he sees women as brood mares for the state.

That said, Dave still needs to stop doing interviews.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:20 PM
Buahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
Racist? Nigga please! Africa really has nothing to do with it, he could have said any bum hick town in rural America, and the same situation applies. I actually strongly agree with this. It's one of the reasons I favor abortion. There's no such thing as "too few mouths to feed." In fact, Dave should probably convey this information to Rick himself, considering he sees women as brood mares for the state.

That said, Dave still needs to stop doing interviews.
I wouldn't say I'm in favor of abortion, but yeah, don't have hella kids if you can't even feed yourself.
10/30 KING DIAMOND
Old 02-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Leaving material world behind, I see your face in constellations.

If those women are getting raped and have had no choice whatsoever in conceiving their children, then self-control simply does not apply. If, however, if there is control and it is a "any hick in a bum town" scenario, then I couldn't agree with him more.

Can't speak at all for his opinion on homosexuality and political candidates.