Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Bob Seger -- Saginaw, MI -- November 19th, 2014
Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014
Nuclear War Now! Fest IV -- Berlin, Germany -- November 7-8th, 2014
Deafheaven -- Toronto, Ontario -- November 21st, 2014
Threshold -- London, England -- November 20th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-08-2004, 09:32 AM
The Mighty Metal Pete The Mighty Metal Pete is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Salem, OH
Posts: 5
Talking Megadeth -- Cleveland, OH -- November 7th, 2004

Set The World Afire
Skin Of My Teeth
The Scorpion
Wake Up Dead
Something I'm Not
In My Darkest Hour
Angry Again
Of Mice And Men
Killing Road
A Tout Le Monde
Die Dead Enough
Reckoning Day
Tornado Of Souls
Kick The Chair
Trust
Hangar 18
Back In The Day
Sweating Bullets
Symphony Of Destruction
Peace Sells
Holy Wars

Comments.....sell-out show...Scorpion sounds awesome live.....anyone dissing this band without seeing them is not to be trusted...this band is awesome....weird seeing James(on bass) playing with a pick(it looked awkward to him)...Dave responsed to someone hollering "F*ck Metallica" with "no thanks, they'd probably lke it". Cracked me up. Dave is very appreciative of the crowd.

Source of list, me!

Last edited by The Mighty Metal Pete; 11-08-2004 at 09:33 AM. Reason: forgot to list source of list....me!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-08-2004, 11:28 AM
hot_turkey_ed's Avatar
hot_turkey_ed hot_turkey_ed is offline
Director, Set List Intelligence
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 10,834
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Metal Pete
Comments.....sell-out show...Scorpion sounds awesome live.....anyone dissing this band without seeing them is not to be trusted...this band is awesome....weird seeing James(on bass) playing with a pick(it looked awkward to him)...Dave responsed to someone hollering "F*ck Metallica" with "no thanks, they'd probably lke it". Cracked me up. Dave is very appreciative of the crowd.

Source of list, me!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-09-2004, 02:29 PM
Mattimus Prime Mattimus Prime is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Metal Pete
Set The World Afire
Skin Of My Teeth
The Scorpion
Wake Up Dead
Something I'm Not
In My Darkest Hour
Angry Again
Of Mice And Men
Killing Road
A Tout Le Monde
Die Dead Enough
Reckoning Day
Tornado Of Souls
Kick The Chair
Trust
Hangar 18
Back In The Day
Sweating Bullets
Symphony Of Destruction
Peace Sells
Holy Wars

Comments.....sell-out show...Scorpion sounds awesome live.....anyone dissing this band without seeing them is not to be trusted...this band is awesome....weird seeing James(on bass) playing with a pick(it looked awkward to him)...Dave responsed to someone hollering "F*ck Metallica" with "no thanks, they'd probably lke it". Cracked me up. Dave is very appreciative of the crowd.

Source of list, me!
Damn, I wish they'd played the Scorpion in Milwaukee
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-09-2004, 02:40 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
I wish I could have been there but my parents won't drive 4 hours for a band they've never heard of
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-09-2004, 05:13 PM
WorldSlavery82's Avatar
WorldSlavery82 WorldSlavery82 is offline
Ahhhhh
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 416
cool shit, illbe seeing them tommorow.
__________________
Havok/Hatchet
Satyricon/Toxic Holocaust
Vader/Warbringer
Sonic Youth
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-09-2004, 06:48 PM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is online now
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,653
me sunday
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-09-2004, 07:15 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
The fucking Scorpion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-09-2004, 07:20 PM
hot_turkey_ed's Avatar
hot_turkey_ed hot_turkey_ed is offline
Director, Set List Intelligence
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 10,834
Blog Entries: 1
W82 and Powermaiden... I'll those set list posts to you guys! :p
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-10-2004, 05:12 AM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is online now
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,653
Come on guys, come in and join me on my ''Blackmail The Universe'' virtual show in the IMBB tonight at 9:45 eastern time. IT will be my last Megadeth VS before going to see them for real. It will kick ass !!!!


Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-10-2004, 04:53 PM
hot_turkey_ed's Avatar
hot_turkey_ed hot_turkey_ed is offline
Director, Set List Intelligence
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 10,834
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden
Come on guys, come in and join me on my ''Blackmail The Universe'' virtual show in the IMBB tonight at 9:45 eastern time. IT will be my last Megadeth VS before going to see them for real. It will kick ass !!!!


Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
I can't make it but you should post your set list here!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
megadeth

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:15 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008