Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Motley Crue -- Atlanta, GA -- August 30th, 2015
Kid Rock -- Mountain View, CA -- August 30th, 2015
Riot V -- Westland, MI -- August 29th, 2015
Saxon -- Golden, CO -- August 30th, 2015
Evergrey -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 29th, 2015

  #21  
Old 02-18-2012, 08:06 AM
300%_Density 300%_Density is online now
Say what you want about America - 13 bucks can still get you a hell of a lot of mice!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 4,578
I don't fully get the hatred for Hellyeah. I do understand a part of it. The first album wasn't terrible, the 2nd was meh but for all the times I've seen Clutch (7x)this is the best they have brought w/ them. I'll take this over Danko Jones at anytime. I still know that Clutch will blow them off the stage every night but that's just what Clutch does
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-18-2012, 08:10 AM
Nater Nater is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sanford, Maine
Posts: 1,181
This tour isn't coming to close to me but I saw Hellyeah last year and they were decent. They arn't nothing special but it could be a lot worse.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-18-2012, 12:36 PM
AnthG AnthG is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 2,389
Both bands suck. Clutch just sucks a lot less. But they're boring as fuck live. Their set at Sounds of the Underground in '05 almost put me to sleep. And they played after Opeth too, who decided to play "To rid the disease" that night.
__________________
09/27 - Cattle Decapitation
09/30 - Revocation
10/04 - The Black Dahlia Murder
11/12 - Kataklysm
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-18-2012, 12:39 PM
Epidemic Reign's Avatar
Epidemic Reign Epidemic Reign is offline
Hell Bent for Liquor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Avondale, AZ
Posts: 3,040
I think this may be the first time in the history of ever that someone has said "Clutch sucks".
__________________
10.01 Sonata Arctica
11.03 King Diamond
01.22 70000 Tons of Metal
01.27 Dark Tranquillity
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-18-2012, 01:12 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 23,355
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthG View Post
But they're boring as fuck live.
sdoifjaiosdjfaosdjfaosdjfaposdjfapfhapsuohfaposdfu ap98eup0aejfaksjdfp08audf[0ajdfoad0fja[odjf[0af[aidf[0a8u[0fau[0dfjuasfasdfopaosidjfapoisjurp98wj
__________________
07/22 - Melt-Banana
07/26 - Forever Came Calling & Primitive Man
07/30 - Warped (?)
08/05 - Knockout Kid
08/07 - Fireworks (?)
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-18-2012, 01:22 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is online now
Say what you want about America - 13 bucks can still get you a hell of a lot of mice!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 4,578
Man I don't even really know where to even start on that comment. I was @ SOTU and saw them in '05. I didn't think they were great then but if the whole basis of an argument is a conclusion drawn almost 7 years ago there's honestly nothing I can even say to comment on that. That comment is a headscratcher.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
Man I don't even really know where to even start on that comment. I was @ SOTU and saw them in '05. I didn't think they were great then but if the whole basis of an argument is a conclusion drawn almost 7 years ago there's honestly nothing I can even say to comment on that. That comment is a headscratcher.
I wouldn't sweat it. This is the same person that went to see marylyn mansion(and ONLY Maryln Mansion) at the Mansion/Slayer tour in 07' and ended up saying that mansion sucked live(he also thinks slayer sucks and that they are also a shitty live band). So it's all good, baby-bay buh
__________________
8/31 - Sleep
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-18-2012, 08:10 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is online now
Say what you want about America - 13 bucks can still get you a hell of a lot of mice!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 4,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
I wouldn't sweat it. This is the same person that went to see marylyn mansion(and ONLY Maryln Mansion) at the Mansion/Slayer tour in 07' and ended up saying that mansion sucked live(he also thinks slayer sucks and that they are also a shitty live band). So it's all good, baby-bay buh
I'm not gonna lie. That oddly enough made me quite at ease hearing you say that. Thank you WIB
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-19-2012, 07:36 AM
AnthG AnthG is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
Man I don't even really know where to even start on that comment. I was @ SOTU and saw them in '05. I didn't think they were great then but if the whole basis of an argument is a conclusion drawn almost 7 years ago there's honestly nothing I can even say to comment on that. That comment is a headscratcher.
If you're referring to my comment about them being a bad band, I'm not basing that just on their live performance. I'm basing that on hearing their music and not liking it. My comment on their live performance was just a side comment since we are in a thread about a Clutch tour. I only thought it would make sense to comment on such a thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
I wouldn't sweat it. This is the same person that went to see marylyn mansion(and ONLY Maryln Mansion) at the Mansion/Slayer tour in 07' and ended up saying that mansion sucked live(he also thinks slayer sucks and that they are also a shitty live band). So it's all good, baby-bay buh
I think i've said in several threads that Slayer put on a decent live show and that Manson was worse than Slayer that night.
__________________
09/27 - Cattle Decapitation
09/30 - Revocation
10/04 - The Black Dahlia Murder
11/12 - Kataklysm
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-19-2012, 07:40 AM
SomewhereInTime72's Avatar
SomewhereInTime72 SomewhereInTime72 is offline
HEY! LISTEN!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BKLYN NY
Posts: 12,969
Anyone else deeply disappointed when they clicked this thread and realized the title didn't mean "HELL YEAH, CLUTCH TOUR!"
__________________
"So yeah, monkey prostitution has happened."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:29 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008