Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014
Riot Fest -- Denver, CO -- September 19th, 2014

  #321  
Old 04-18-2012, 03:56 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is online now
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
I know who wants to meet Asking Alexandria & Whitechapel
Reply With Quote
  #322  
Old 04-18-2012, 04:03 PM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is offline
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_M_S View Post
I'm going to be on Mayhem Fest all summer. Pretty stoked. I will have at least one drink with Lemmy, mark my words.
Awesome, good luck.
__________________
10/6 Torche
11/16 Judas Priest
Reply With Quote
  #323  
Old 04-18-2012, 05:37 PM
Chris_M_S's Avatar
Chris_M_S Chris_M_S is offline
I came here for 3rd Strike setlists, where are the 3rd Strike setlists
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 483
Whitechapel should be easy, I think both they and AILD are doing signings at either their own booths or next to the MB booth
Reply With Quote
  #324  
Old 04-18-2012, 06:13 PM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is offline
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
I know who wants to meet Asking Alexandria & Whitechapel
I lost a bet with my friend so I have to meet Asking Alexandria
__________________
9/28 Coheed and Cambria
10/8 Black Dahlia Murder
10/10 Limp Bizkit

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #325  
Old 04-18-2012, 08:38 PM
Magson13 Magson13 is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 854
And I'm gonna be filling in for Neil Peart on the upcoming Rush tour. And since I said it on the internet, y'know, it's completely legit.
Reply With Quote
  #326  
Old 04-18-2012, 08:50 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magson13 View Post
And I'm gonna be filling in for Neil Peart on the upcoming Rush tour. And since I said it on the internet, y'know, it's completely legit.
Sometimes you actually make me laugh haha.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #327  
Old 04-18-2012, 08:57 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,807
^ Hasn't happened to me yet.

Whenever I post news, I either hear it straight from the source, it involves me in some way, or look into it myself.

I usually give people the benefit of the doubt until they are proven wrong, or just sarcastic.

In this case though, the last part is obvious sarcasm, but I wouldn't throw out the first part right away. Hell I interview bands now. Why not believe someone who is posting here now isn't doing that for Mayhem fest?
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #328  
Old 04-18-2012, 09:32 PM
WOLVERINEKILLS's Avatar
WOLVERINEKILLS WOLVERINEKILLS is offline
Cowboy From Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
^ Hasn't happened to me yet.

Whenever I post news, I either hear it straight from the source, it involves me in some way, or look into it myself.

I usually give people the benefit of the doubt until they are proven wrong, or just sarcastic.

In this case though, the last part is obvious sarcasm, but I wouldn't throw out the first part right away. Hell I interview bands now. Why not believe someone who is posting here now isn't doing that for Mayhem fest?
Exactly. Its not like the guy is giving us important or pertinent info. Or unbelievable info. Besides, anyone who has attended the last few RSEDMFs knows that Metal Blade & bands having their own booths is how it works.
__________________
1-13 Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals
www.WOLVERINEKILLS.com
Reply With Quote
  #329  
Old 04-18-2012, 11:24 PM
Magson13 Magson13 is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
Exactly. Its not like the guy is giving us important or pertinent info. Or unbelievable info. Besides, anyone who has attended the last few RSEDMFs knows that Metal Blade & bands having their own booths is how it works.
Oh look, the attention whore is sticking up for the attention whore.
Reply With Quote
  #330  
Old 04-18-2012, 11:37 PM
WOLVERINEKILLS's Avatar
WOLVERINEKILLS WOLVERINEKILLS is offline
Cowboy From Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,719
You are verbally attacking someone on the internet by calling them 'attention whores' in a forum where most posters dislike you?

Ironic.
__________________
1-13 Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals
www.WOLVERINEKILLS.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:22 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008