Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Tankcrimes Brainsqueeze 2 -- Oakland, CA -- April 18th, 2014
Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014
Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014
Ghost -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 17th, 2014
Rainbow Bar & Grill 42nd Anniversary -- West Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014

  #241  
Old 03-01-2012, 08:41 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Fuck. Seriously? God damnit. I don't want to go to this stupid shitty festival. Sigh. I mean. I guess I could probably do it. The good outweighs the bad here. Slayer won't be nearly as good as they were with Megadeth and Testament. High on Fire will probably have their sound fucked up and get booed by faggots waiting for Whitechapel. Pretty much the one song I want to see Slipknot do is the last song of their set, so I'd have to sit through all of it.

Bleurgh.
I hope I don't embarrass myself ninja fighting during Whitechapel & throwing shit @ HOF... Did I just say that?

Fuck that shit. I'm actually excited. I haven't seen HOF since they were @ Beaumont w/ Opeth in '08. Fuck Whitechapel. You are excited bc that's 8 hours of hanging out w/ yours truly. You are down playing your feelings. Lol

@ slapguitar - you don't know the amount of morons in KC. If Slipknot is involved the kids in maggot shirts will be everywhere.
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 03-01-2012, 08:45 PM
rjturtle9's Avatar
rjturtle9 rjturtle9 is offline
D.B.B.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Posts: 3,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Fuck. Seriously? God damnit. I don't want to go to this stupid shitty festival. Sigh. I mean. I guess I could probably do it. The good outweighs the bad here. Slayer won't be nearly as good as they were with Megadeth and Testament. High on Fire will probably have their sound fucked up and get booed by faggots waiting for Whitechapel. Pretty much the one song I want to see Slipknot do is the last song of their set, so I'd have to sit through all of it.

Bleurgh.
>big metal show finally comes to Kansas, featuring Slayer, Anthrax, High on Fire
>Mankvill still bitches
__________________
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach." - Nathan Explosion
Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old 03-01-2012, 08:50 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
>big metal show finally comes to Kansas, featuring Slayer, Anthrax, High on Fire
>Mankvill still bitches
>Skeletonwitch headlines and plays 2 hour set
>Manky: "Fuck Skeletonwitch didn't play 3 hours....."
Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old 03-01-2012, 09:09 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Bring Me The Horizon > Opeth
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 20,494
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
>big metal show finally comes to Kansas, featuring Slayer, Anthrax, High on Fire
>Mankvill still bitches
>implying Slayer and Anthrax don't come here all the time
>implying there still wouldn't be Asking Alexandria and Whitechapel along with their faggot fans
>implying High On Fire should even be on this fest
>implying you're not gay

And Ryan, I'll go just to hang with you.
__________________
04/16 - Ringworm
04/19 - Trog
04/22 - Ghost
04/24 - Iron Reagan
05/13 - SLAYER
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 03-01-2012, 09:57 PM
elturtleboy's Avatar
elturtleboy elturtleboy is offline
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California/LA
Posts: 3,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post

And Ryan, I'll go just to hang with you.
And there we have it folks, after months of hating on this fest, Manky sells out and goes to Mayhem.
__________________
4/24-Dillinger Escape Plan/Trash Talk?
4/28-Ghost/King Dude?
5/1-Nails/Iron Lung
5/17-Midnight/Speedwolf
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 03-01-2012, 09:58 PM
rjturtle9's Avatar
rjturtle9 rjturtle9 is offline
D.B.B.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Posts: 3,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
>implying Slayer and Anthrax don't come here all the time
>implying there still wouldn't be Asking Alexandria and Whitechapel along with their faggot fans
>implying High On Fire should even be on this fest
>implying you're not gay
>says faggot and calls me gay
>totally mad bro

Slayer and Anthrax play here all the time too and I'm still excited about this. And this is coming from a spoiled Californian.
__________________
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach." - Nathan Explosion
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old 03-01-2012, 10:08 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by elturtleboy View Post
And there we have it folks, after months of hating on this fest, Manky sells out and goes to Mayhem.
And I will have the pics of him ninja fighting w/ kids in Whitechapel shirts...just everyone wait...
Reply With Quote
  #248  
Old 03-01-2012, 10:11 PM
elturtleboy's Avatar
elturtleboy elturtleboy is offline
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California/LA
Posts: 3,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
And I will have the pics of him ninja fighting w/ kids in Whitechapel shirts...just everyone wait...
This is metalsetlists history. I can't stop grinning
__________________
4/24-Dillinger Escape Plan/Trash Talk?
4/28-Ghost/King Dude?
5/1-Nails/Iron Lung
5/17-Midnight/Speedwolf
Reply With Quote
  #249  
Old 03-01-2012, 10:52 PM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is offline
Peace on earth sells... but who's buying?
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,145
I was way more musically discriminating as a teenager, and I've always had thoughts of getting violent with fans of the "other" bands at shows with severely mismatched lineups, but I might seriously have to start punching scene kids in the face when High On Fire comes around.
__________________
Mastodong/Gojira/KVELERTAK 5/1
Meshuggah 6/6
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old 03-02-2012, 03:56 AM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is offline
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,426
Seeing scene kids reactions to High on Fire is probably going to be one of the best parts of the whole day
__________________
5/3 letlive.
5/16 Mastodon
6/21 Fall Out Boy
7/22 Converge

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:57 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008