Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Tankcrimes Brainsqueeze 2 -- Oakland, CA -- April 18th, 2014
Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014
Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014
Ghost -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 17th, 2014
Rainbow Bar & Grill 42nd Anniversary -- West Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014

  #2351  
Old 02-16-2013, 06:44 PM
Onioner Onioner is online now
One who onions things
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Everywhere, CA
Posts: 1,680
Better chances are I'll be skipping this no matter what the lineup realistically turns out to be. Last year was way more of a social experience than a musical one, and I won't be in the bay this summer so I really wouldn't have much of a reason to go. Driving 70 miles to San Bernardino and coughing up 30 bucks for a shitty lawn ticket to see probably only a couple bands that I actually like play for an hour or less each just doesn't sound very fun.
__________________
Brocas Helm/Hatchet/Exmortus/Midnight Chaser 11/22
High on Fire/Kvelertak 12/12
Exodus/Nails/Hellfire (???) 12/20
Neurosis/Bl'ast!/YOB (???) 12/29
Reply With Quote
  #2352  
Old 02-16-2013, 07:26 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Bring Me The Horizon > Opeth
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 20,494
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_M_S View Post
Really stressing about something that will be made public in just a few weeks anyway is pretty fun to watch. It's not like someone gets a trophy for being the one who figures it out beforehand. There's no victorious endgame, just someone shrugging and saying "Yup, you got it right, so now what?"
The worst is all these people that are like OH HEY I TALKED TO SO-AND-SO LAST NIGHT, THEY CONFIRMED THIS, SO THIS IS WHO IS DEFINITELY ON IT NOW.

Like, shut the fuck up. Nothing is official until it's actually announced.
__________________
04/16 - Ringworm
04/19 - Trog
04/22 - Ghost
04/24 - Iron Reagan
05/13 - SLAYER
Reply With Quote
  #2353  
Old 02-16-2013, 09:11 PM
WOLVERINEKILLS's Avatar
WOLVERINEKILLS WOLVERINEKILLS is offline
Cowboy From Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
The worst is all these people that are like OH HEY I TALKED TO SO-AND-SO LAST NIGHT, THEY CONFIRMED THIS, SO THIS IS WHO IS DEFINITELY ON IT NOW.

Like, shut the fuck up. Nothing is official until it's actually announced.
Actually the worst is someone like you.

It reminds me of one time at work. I was conducting some basic security checks in an area that inmates are not authorized to be in. As i round the corner of the building I encountered one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. One inmate was standing while another was on his knees performing oral sex. I keyed up my radio & called for back up to have these punks sent to segregation aka the hole. When I keyed up the radio, the giver was startled, pushed away from his daddy and stated, "I'm not gay, I'm not gay..." with the deer in the headlights look in his eyes.

My point? Some here don't like this tour. They don't like the bands. They don't like anything about it including this thread and most of what is posted in it. But some of those same people can't resist the urge to let everyone know they read it, follow it then commit the cardinal sin of posting in the thread about the tour with the bands and posts they do not like.

I can hear ya now Manks, "I don't like Mayhem Fest threads, I don't like Mayhem Fest threads..."

Yeah. We read you loud & clear pal.
__________________
1-13 Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals
www.WOLVERINEKILLS.com
Reply With Quote
  #2354  
Old 02-16-2013, 09:18 PM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
It reminds me of one time at work. I was conducting some basic security checks in an area that inmates are not authorized to be in. As i round the corner of the building I encountered one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. One inmate was standing while another was on his knees performing oral sex. I keyed up my radio & called for back up to have these punks sent to segregation aka the hole. When I keyed up the radio, the giver was startled, pushed away from his daddy and stated, "I'm not gay, I'm not gay..." with the deer in the headlights look in his eyes.
A guy sucking another guy's dick is one of the most disgusting things you've ever seen? I see more disgusting things than that on the internet on a daily basis.
Reply With Quote
  #2355  
Old 02-16-2013, 09:26 PM
WOLVERINEKILLS's Avatar
WOLVERINEKILLS WOLVERINEKILLS is offline
Cowboy From Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
A guy sucking another guy's dick is one of the most disgusting things you've ever seen? I see more disgusting things than that on the internet on a daily basis.
Its not for me. Where I work we have murders, assaults, suicides with some brutal self mutilation - thats a walk in the park for me compared to the homosexual stuff I have been lucky to avoid except for that incident.
__________________
1-13 Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals
www.WOLVERINEKILLS.com
Reply With Quote
  #2356  
Old 02-16-2013, 10:16 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,072
From band confirmations to Prison Throat Fucking...

__________________
That Drummer Guy Presents:
EVERY DAY from 4-6 am and pm on http://www.zeropointradio.com
Reply With Quote
  #2357  
Old 02-16-2013, 10:28 PM
RampinUp46's Avatar
RampinUp46 RampinUp46 is offline
It's fun to take a trip. Put acid in your veins.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
From band confirmations to Prison Throat Fucking...

__________________
4/24 - Godflesh?
4/28 - AiC
5/2 - Combichrist
5/3 - TDEP?
5/5 - Master?
5/12 - Nile
5/24 - Down OR Dax Riggs
7/15 - Motley Crue?
Reply With Quote
  #2358  
Old 02-16-2013, 10:49 PM
Nater Nater is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sanford, Maine
Posts: 927
To bad when that dude backed away he didn't turn and shit on the givers face.
Reply With Quote
  #2359  
Old 02-16-2013, 11:02 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Bring Me The Horizon > Opeth
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 20,494
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
Actually the worst is someone like you.

It reminds me of one time at work. I was conducting some basic security checks in an area that inmates are not authorized to be in. As i round the corner of the building I encountered one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. One inmate was standing while another was on his knees performing oral sex. I keyed up my radio & called for back up to have these punks sent to segregation aka the hole. When I keyed up the radio, the giver was startled, pushed away from his daddy and stated, "I'm not gay, I'm not gay..." with the deer in the headlights look in his eyes.

My point? Some here don't like this tour. They don't like the bands. They don't like anything about it including this thread and most of what is posted in it. But some of those same people can't resist the urge to let everyone know they read it, follow it then commit the cardinal sin of posting in the thread about the tour with the bands and posts they do not like.

I can hear ya now Manks, "I don't like Mayhem Fest threads, I don't like Mayhem Fest threads..."

Yeah. We read you loud & clear pal.
>posts on a public forum
>gets anally devestated when someone comments on it

deal with it
__________________
04/16 - Ringworm
04/19 - Trog
04/22 - Ghost
04/24 - Iron Reagan
05/13 - SLAYER
Reply With Quote
  #2360  
Old 02-17-2013, 12:02 AM
WOLVERINEKILLS's Avatar
WOLVERINEKILLS WOLVERINEKILLS is offline
Cowboy From Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
>posts on a public forum
>gets anally devestated when someone comments on it

deal with it
Thing is I'm not devasted. Just amused at your denial of all things Mayhem Fest

You couldn't keep away if you tried
__________________
1-13 Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals
www.WOLVERINEKILLS.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:21 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008