Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014

Old 01-18-2012, 09:17 AM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutal_descent View Post
It's fine, Nat, we all make mistakes sometimes
Not all of "us" - all of "you".
Old 01-18-2012, 10:51 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
Yeah, I'm gonna be honest here. The Devil's Blood sounds like a modern day Scorpion worship outfit to me - only they apparently sing about Satanic themes, which totally makes no sense to me. Musically, they're fine - but stylistically speaking, they're just not my thing.
Why on earth would anyone think that a SATANIC SCORPIONS is a bad thing?!?!?!
Old 01-18-2012, 07:39 PM
Not a number, I'm a free man

Awesome.
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac
Old 01-19-2012, 06:19 AM
N00B

Behemoth/Waitain/The Devil's Blood/In Solitude

announced today
Kiss/Def Leppard
Uproar
Crue/Alice Cooper
Fishbone
Slayer/Suicidal/Exodus
Living Colour
Old 01-19-2012, 06:52 AM
From beyond beyond the thunder dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steev View Post
Behemoth/Waitain/The Devil's Blood/In Solitude

announced today
Awesome, Behemoth never skips Pittsburgh so now I just need to know what the date is so I can make my plans.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:38 PM
All of my life, I've been waiting for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylesclash516 View Post
Awesome, Behemoth never skips Pittsburgh so now I just need to know what the date is so I can make my plans.
April. Not sure the exact date though.
Swans: 9/11
Trust: 9/27
Old 01-19-2012, 09:36 PM
Wrath!

I am really, really, really hoping for a Vancouver date. I don't care when it is, as long as it's happening. We had a date for the cancelled 2010 tour so I'm hoping we'll be included again.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:05 AM
N00B

Nergal just confirmed the tour again on FB, April-May
Kiss/Def Leppard
Uproar
Crue/Alice Cooper
Fishbone
Slayer/Suicidal/Exodus
Living Colour
Old 01-20-2012, 04:20 AM
N00B

It's so on when this rolls through Philly. And if it doesn't, i'll travel for it, Nergal's return to the stage is going to put this show on another level even if i'm not wild about the support acts on the bill.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:05 AM
Banned Asshole

http://www.decibelmagazinetour.com/

Decibel Magazine Tour Lineup Announced

Behemoth, Watain, the Devil's Blood and In Solitude take part in
premier heavy metal magazine's inaugural tour starting in April

Blackened clouds are gathering overhead, and it's all our fault. North America's premier heavy metal magazine is launching the maiden edition of its annual earth-scorching tour this April. The inaugural Decibel Magazine Tour will feature not just the long-awaited stateside return of Polish blackened death metal overlords Behemoth, but support from Swedish black metal provocateurs Watain, Dutch prog mystics the Devil's Blood and Swedish old-school occultists In Solitude.

Beginning in April and laying waste through a gargantuan 26-date run, the Decibel Magazine Tour (presented by Metal Blade Records, IndieMerchStore.com, FYE, ESP Guitars and Good Fight Entertainment) not only offers four diverse European artists hand-picked by the magazine, but doubles as Behemoth's first U.S. tour since vocalist/guitarist Adam "Nergal" Darski's well-documented battle with - and triumph over - leukemia.

Gruesome visual evidence of this tour package is forthcoming: We went all the way to Sweden to capture the frontmen and women of all four bands for our special Decibel Magazine Tour cover story, streeting in April. "Considering the fact that we'll be sharing the stage with the most evil and uncompromising bands around - Watain, the Devil's Blood and In Solitude - this already makes it a legendary bill that you can't miss out on!" promises Nergal. "Watch out. We won't show up - we will ARRIVE with all the strength and might!"

"Part of Decibel's mission is to push the boundaries of what a metal publication is capable of doing," adds Decibel editor-in-chief Albert Mudrian, the tour's principal curator. "By bringing bands like Watain, the Devil's Blood and In Solitude to larger stages in the U.S., we create an additional vehicle to help raise their profiles. It's another way to infect the mainstream with the power of the underground."

It only makes sense that Decibel would present a tour package with a sense of integrity, purpose and history. "It is a joint force of artistic adversity and sinister creativity," assures Watain frontman Erik Danielsson, "which makes me think of the glorious days when bands like Venom, Metallica, Exodus and Slayer toured together like a great middle finger raised towards their sheep-minded contemporaries."

Excited yet? Well, here's an early opportunity to score a great deal AND avoid standing in line. Fifteen premium packages are available in each market that include your ticket to the show, a tour T-shirt, a tour poster and a super-exclusive "Skip the Line" pass to move you to the front when doors open. The price of this package is less than you would spend on a ticket and a tour shirt at the show! More details, including tour dates, venues and ticket info, will be announced at www.decibelmagazinetour.com on January 24th. Every ticket purchased through Topspin will come with a commemorative laminate, and all fans that purchase their ticket through Topspin will be entered to win an ESP Guitar.