Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Arsis -- West Springfield, VA -- September 1st, 2014
Deep Purple -- Orlando, FL -- August 30th, 2014
Dropdead -- Scottsdale, AZ -- August 30th, 2014
Chevelle -- Wallingford, CT -- August 30th, 2014
Morbid Saint -- Riverview, MI -- August 30th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 01-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Bitch, shut up and blast beat my meat like a Pete Sandoval with titties.

Lamb Of God frontman to run for President?

Lamb of God are kicking of 2012 with a new album, Resolution, out January 24. Perhaps taking that title in the legal sense of the term, the bandís frontman, Randy Blythe, has taken it upon himself to announce that heís running for president this year. You can read what he has to say below, and let us know if you would vote for him in the comments section at the bottom.

ďItís 2012 now, the year some are saying the Mayan calendar predicts a cataclysmic upheaval across the board for our planet, perhaps even the end of the world as we know it. I donít know if these doomsday predictions have any validity, but I do know one thing: the potential candidates in the race to decide who will be elected President of the United States look like pure shit.

ďIím not particularly stoked on any of the candidates. In a massive blow to our civil rights, Obama quietly signed the NDAA for the fiscal year 2012 into law while Americans drank in their party hats on New Yearís Eve. The GOP is parading around a bunch of ass-clowns in what has got to be the most embarrassing primary season in the history of their party. Just when you thought it couldnít get any worse than Sarah Palin, they bust out that lunatic Michele Bachman. I have no clue what the Libertarians are up to now that Ron Paul is gunning for the Republican nomination. Probably loading their guns and preparing for the worst.

ďDonít even get me started on our current Congress, THE WORST CONGRESS I HAVE EVER SEEN OR HEARD OF IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES. Itís a relentless bipartisan pissing contest in Washington where not only is nothing getting done, nothing is ALLOWED to get done. Thereís a bunch of squabbling children in Washington in charge of the business of running our country. These baboons are stopping any useful litigation from occurring by engaging in an endless game of ďI know you are, but what am I?Ē. There is very little compromise happening in DC, and there is very little regard for the welfare of the American people. Itís PATHETIC.

ďSomething has got to change. America is falling to pieces around us and we are sitting back and letting it happen. We need someone to come in and REALLY take charge, someone who canít be bought by corporate dollars because he doesnít need or want Ďem. Someone who is not going to bullshit the country or the rest of the world about whatís going to go down when he steps into office, because he LIKES pissing people off and doesnít give a shit about hurting anyoneís feelings. We need a man who is not afraid to stick his neck out and risk embarrassing himself while doing the right thing, a man, in fact, INCAPABLE of embarrassment anymore PERIOD because heís ALREADY done almost every stupid WRONG thing you can think of at one time or the other. We need a hard-boiled, no-nonsense, mean son-of-a-bitch with a bad reputation who ainít afraid to cock-whip the shit out of some randomly selected pussy-ass billionaire on live tv during his annual State of the Union Address just to make a point and let the mega-rich know that NO ONE is above the law here in the land of the free and the home of the brave. In short, we need a man who just DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK.

ďAmerica, that man is me.

ďThats right, ME. David Randall Blythe. Olí D. Randall. Uncle Randy. Wassisname, that dude from that one band that got drunk and fought in a skirt. I love the USA like a nerd loves D&D, I am thoroughly disgusted with the state of affairs, and I am ready, willing, and able to FUCK SHIT UP without a micro-secondís hesitation in order to fix what ails this country. All you have to do is elect me as the next President of the United States of America and Iíll handle the rest.Ē

1/19- Despise You
1/21- Castle
2/14- Hatebreed
3/16- AILD
Old 01-04-2012, 02:35 PM
That Guy

He didn't say Motherfucker enough in this announcement.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Rats off to ya

So we need a president who doesn't give a fuck? Maybe it was a bad idea for Obama to quit smoking cigarettes.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:54 PM
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.

I'd vote for Sarah Palin over this guy.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:57 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

That speech made me want to grab a six pack of Budweiser, lift some weights, and listen to some PANNNNTURRRRRUUUUUUUH.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 01-04-2012, 02:59 PM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
That speech made me want to grab a six pack of Budweiser, lift some weights, and listen to some PANNNNTURRRRRUUUUUUUH.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

He's got my vote
Old 01-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

If there is one paranoid anti-government musician who I'd vote for, it'd be Dave Mustaine.
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
Old 01-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by larvtard View Post
shut the fuck up and go kill yourself
Old 01-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan_streets View Post
We need a hard-boiled, no-nonsense, mean son-of-a-bitch with a bad reputation who ainít afraid to cock-whip the shit out of some randomly selected pussy-ass billionaire on live tv during his annual State of the Union Address just to make a point and let the mega-rich know that NO ONE is above the law here in the land of the free and the home of the brave. In short, we need a man who just DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK.
He's gonna reanimate Teddy Roosevelt?