Warped Tour -- Mansfield, MA -- July 10th, 2014
Metallica -- Warsaw, Poland -- July 11th, 2014
Snakecharmer -- London, England -- July 11th, 2014
Aerosmith -- Wantagh, NY -- July 10th, 2014
311 -- Lansing, MI -- July 9th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 08:32 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Since when is metal setlists political, this is the same board that use to laugh at my views and now some people are on my side.
I have no idea why people care about any politican. Why would you trust someone you don't know, someone you have only seen on TV to run the country you live in? Shouldn't the people run everything? I think so. And don't tell me there would be chaos if the people ran things no it would be better, because we would actually have a system by the people for the people. It is clear today that these politicans are not for the people.

rant over
Old 12-10-2011, 08:37 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

I hope no one out there supports Rick Perry or Bachmann, I try to be nice but I will laugh at whoever does. Both have admiited to being anti gay, Rick Perry just made an anti gay ad a few days ago and Bachmann and here husband run an anti gay clinic, pray the gay away it is called. Wonderful let them run the country, no wonder it is a disaster.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Rats off to ya

I like politics now more then ever. It's hilarious. I don't understand why some kids still find it boring. Rick Perry, Herman Cain, Michelle Bachman, and Newt Gingrich are way funnier then anybody on Jersey Shore. I think Rick Perry is a troll as well. He made an ad where he says gays in the military is wrong but uses music by a gay composer in the back round and wears the same jacket that Heath Ledger's character wore in Brokeback Mountain. You can't make this shit up.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Banned Asshole

none of them would have even brought up the federal reserve if it wasn't for ron paul, he came out the clear winner in my eyes, especially with his comments on the oath of office and foreign policy.

gettin the fuck out of this country if gingrich is elected
Old 12-10-2011, 08:41 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
I like politics now more then ever. It's hilarious. I don't understand why some kids still find it boring. Rick Perry, Herman Cain, Michelle Bachman, and Newt Gingrich are way funnier then anybody on Jersey Shore. I think Rick Perry is a troll as well. He made an ad where he says gays in the military is wrong but uses music by a gay composer in the back round and wears the same jacket that Heath Ledger's character wore in Brokeback Mountain. You can't make this shit up.
im under the belief that rick perry is too stupid to realize he's a troll
Old 12-10-2011, 08:41 PM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Wait, no, my favorite part was when Santorum was saying something about cheating on your wife and the camera immediately panned over to Newt
Old 12-10-2011, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
They are laughable, but it is sad knowing that there are people who support them. It is said know that Perry and Bachmann could become the next president and the results will not be good.

Here is Perry's ad.
Perry's antigay ad.

LOL @ Christains hatings gays, lol @ Christains hating anyone didn't that Jesus guy they praise so much teach them to love and accept everyone?
Old 12-10-2011, 08:48 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
They are laughable, but it is sad knowing that there are people who support them. It is said know that Perry and Bachmann could become the next president and the results will not be good.

Here is Perry's ad.
Perry's antigay ad.

LOL @ Christains hatings gays, lol @ Christains hating anyone didn't that Jesus guy they praise so much teach them to love and accept everyone?
honestly i dont think many people take perry or bachmann seriously at all..

the real scary thing is NEWTROMNEY
Old 12-10-2011, 08:49 PM
Banned Asshole

again Ron Paul gets no mention from the media

hmmm...
Old 12-10-2011, 08:50 PM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Ron Paul has fantastic ideas about foreign policy, and absolutely nothing else.