Moron TV
The Green Ranger
HOINFODAMAN
Extinction Burst
Salmon Men

Encore:
American Life
Wynona's Big Brown Beaver

This is probably the only show in 2011 that I can post a setlist for and not catch a bunch of shit for posting.

This was the 4th time I saw Primus in a little over a year, they haven't been changing their setlists up as much as I would like but fuck it, it's Primus. The fact that they had two sets is what made me take the trip. I was really hoping that they wouldn't do Green Naugahyde as a set, I love the album, I just hate the whole Album in it's entirety fad. IMO, it ruins the surprise and anticipation of what they'll play next. My buddy and I got a hotel within walking distance and got our schwilly on before the show, I made BBQ Pulled pork and Beans and we brought them in crock pots so we grubbed on that before leaving too.

The Val Air Ballroom is a pretty cool venue, has a roller rink vibe to it. Security kinda sucked though, almost felt like they were gonna stick their finger up my ass. Not much of them after that though so it was alright. All in all I heard 5 non GN songs that I hadn't seen before, surprisingly though, my highlights were actually songs I had already heard. Tweakers, Pachyderm, Toys, and Groundhog's, and American all had AMAZING jams and were the musical highlights of the night, especially Groundhog's (think Disco Primus). If were going off of just song titles it's tied between Mud and Wynona. I was really hoping for Mrs. Blaileen but it didn't happen. All in all it was a great show, I got the fuck DOWN. Seriously, people kept coming up to me to ask me if I had any Lucy or Molly to sell! hahaha People would also just let me hit their smokeables, I didn't even have to ask. One dude even bought me a beer during intermission "Dude, you gotta be thirsty as hell, come with me".

Easily the one of the best Primus show I've ever seen, only second to the one I ate mushrooms at. Peaked during 'Over the Electric Grapevine', had a breif out of body experience, kinda cool seeing out of two sets of eyes. After I went back in though my legs felt like they were gone so I had to sit down for a couple seconds. hahaha
Old 12-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

You got to see them do "Toys"!?! You fucking bastard fuck. I hate you.

Actually, that whole first set is fucking incredible. I really, really hate you.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:36 PM
and you can never quarantine the past

I doubt he's going to reply.

Tags
primus