Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Skid Row -- Toronto, ON -- August 20th, 2014
The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 11-21-2011, 08:10 PM
hellawaits77ny's Avatar
hellawaits77ny hellawaits77ny is online now
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 3,730
Blog Entries: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergman101 View Post
I really don't care who headlines, this line-up is sick!
Yep
__________________
youtube.com/user/hellawaits77NY

11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm (?)
11/25-Slayer (?)
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-21-2011, 09:10 PM
hellawaits77ny's Avatar
hellawaits77ny hellawaits77ny is online now
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 3,730
Blog Entries: 25
Looks like it is a tour :

JFAC, The Faceless, Dying Fetus
March 22, 2012
The Palace Ballroom
Danvers, MA
http://www.songkick.com/concerts/110...alace-ballroom

JFAC is scheduled to do the 'Destroyers of the Faith' UK tour w/ Cannibal Corpse from March 7 - March 11, so maybe this tour will have 2 legs, or JFAC will be missing from the dates coinciding w/ that tour. Either way, this is fuckin killer news.
__________________
youtube.com/user/hellawaits77NY

11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm (?)
11/25-Slayer (?)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-21-2011, 11:25 PM
Nater Nater is online now
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sanford, Maine
Posts: 1,063
Well with JFAC on a tour like this there is a chance a promoter in Maine/NH will try and pick up a show. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't though.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-22-2011, 03:30 AM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is online now
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
Looks like it is a tour :

JFAC, The Faceless, Dying Fetus
March 22, 2012
The Palace Ballroom
Danvers, MA
http://www.songkick.com/concerts/110...alace-ballroom

JFAC is scheduled to do the 'Destroyers of the Faith' UK tour w/ Cannibal Corpse from March 7 - March 11, so maybe this tour will have 2 legs, or JFAC will be missing from the dates coinciding w/ that tour. Either way, this is fuckin killer news.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. That is 15 minutes from my house! I am so fucking there.
__________________
9/28 Coheed and Cambria
10/10 Limp Bizkit

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-22-2011, 07:47 AM
GarageMetal468's Avatar
GarageMetal468 GarageMetal468 is offline
WELCOME TO THE WEST COAST
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,289
Another Dying Fetus headlining tour? Yes please!

Their sets are so good when they headline!
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/nucleusmetal
http://nucleus.bandcamp.com/album/the-colony
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-22-2011, 11:44 AM
Nickweiser Nickweiser is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 210
i LOVE DF but i highly doubt they will headline over JFAC and The Faceless. I think JFAC rules, The Faceless kinda bores me, i do prefer DF over both but JFAC and DF draw bigger crowds than DF so thats what will happen.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-22-2011, 11:50 AM
Nickweiser Nickweiser is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickweiser View Post
i LOVE DF but i highly doubt they will headline over JFAC and The Faceless. I think JFAC rules, The Faceless kinda bores me, i do prefer DF over both but JFAC and DF draw bigger crowds than DF so thats what will happen.
sorry meant to say JFAC and the Faceless draw bigger crowds than DF
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-22-2011, 01:18 PM
hellawaits77ny's Avatar
hellawaits77ny hellawaits77ny is online now
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 3,730
Blog Entries: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageMetal468 View Post
Another Dying Fetus headlining tour? Yes please!

Their sets are so good when they headline!
Word.

I guess only time will tell who is headlining this. The Albany show has DF headlining (according to the flyer), but the MA show has JFAC headlining.
__________________
youtube.com/user/hellawaits77NY

11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm (?)
11/25-Slayer (?)
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-22-2011, 01:56 PM
AnataFan4Life's Avatar
AnataFan4Life AnataFan4Life is offline
Look at me now, using torches of fire, look higher than anyone else, I am the great juggler!
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ridgeway, Virginia
Posts: 1,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
Word.

I guess only time will tell who is headlining this. The Albany show has DF headlining (according to the flyer), but the MA show has JFAC headlining.
Rotating possibly?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-22-2011, 02:20 PM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is online now
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
Word.

I guess only time will tell who is headlining this. The Albany show has DF headlining (according to the flyer), but the MA show has JFAC headlining.
The MA Show actually has Devildriver headlining http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/Sal...1132279:340375 I am assuming the bill will look like something like this:
Devildriver
Job For A Cowboy
The Faceless
Dying Fetus
Last Chance To Reason
Volumes
__________________
9/28 Coheed and Cambria
10/10 Limp Bizkit

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:32 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008