Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014
Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014

  #11  
Old 11-17-2011, 10:12 AM
Triggz Triggz is offline
The <_> Badge of Honor
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Arizona
Posts: 270
Yeah I was informed yesterday shortly after posting this that it was very old. Oh well
__________________
6/21 - Weapon/Withered
6/22 - The Cult/Against Me!
6/25 - Six Feet Under/Dying Fetus/Revocation
6/28 - Warped Tour
6/30 - Puscifer
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-17-2011, 11:51 AM
illuminatus917's Avatar
illuminatus917 illuminatus917 is offline
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the mountains, NC
Posts: 3,041
Blog Entries: 2
I'm pretty sure I've discussed this with brutal descent at some time in the not so distant past.
__________________
Never whistle while you're pissing.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-17-2011, 11:55 AM
brutal_descent's Avatar
brutal_descent brutal_descent is offline
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatus917 View Post
I'm pretty sure I've discussed this with brutal descent at some time in the not so distant past.
Yes, you have :3
__________________
11/22 Iceage
12/3 Peter Murphy
12/6 Cut Copy
3/15 Gogol Bordello
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-17-2011, 05:32 PM
Indestructible's Avatar
Indestructible Indestructible is offline
&quot;Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me&quot; LOG
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Buffalo, New York
Posts: 4,561
This will not pass, it is not law, this does not invole and element of harm to another. You can only break the law if you harm someone, violate someones rights or damage anothers property. Wearing black clothes, being gloomy, wearing make up, listening to a certain kind of music does not fall into harming someone, violation of rights or damage of property. And don't give me the excuse that things work different in Russia than they do America, what I said can apply everywhere in the world, it is just common sense. Are their "emo" kids who break the law? I'm sure their are, but you can't punish the ones in that group who did nothing wrong. What is really going to happen to an emo kid if they are caught wearing certains clothes etc.? Will they be taking to court? As corrupt as the justice system is the judge will throw the case out at one glance.

Last edited by Indestructible; 11-17-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-17-2011, 06:01 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
And don't give me the excuse that things work different in Russia than they do America, what I said can apply everywhere in the world, it is just common sense.
Okay then.
__________________
9.28 Sadistic Intent / Morbid Saint
10.20 Raven
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-17-2011, 07:13 PM
illuminatus917's Avatar
illuminatus917 illuminatus917 is offline
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the mountains, NC
Posts: 3,041
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
This will not pass, it is not law, this does not invole and element of harm to another. You can only break the law if you harm someone, violate someones rights or damage anothers property. Wearing black clothes, being gloomy, wearing make up, listening to a certain kind of music does not fall into harming someone, violation of rights or damage of property. And don't give me the excuse that things work different in Russia than they do America, what I said can apply everywhere in the world, it is just common sense.
In France, it's illegal to name a pig Napoleon. Does naming a pig Napoleon harm anyone or damage anyone's property?
__________________
Never whistle while you're pissing.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-17-2011, 07:20 PM
Indestructible's Avatar
Indestructible Indestructible is offline
&quot;Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me&quot; LOG
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Buffalo, New York
Posts: 4,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatus917 View Post
In France, it's illegal to name a pig Napoleon. Does naming a pig Napoleon harm anyone or damage anyone's property?
It does not harm anyone or damge anyone's property to name a Pig Napoleon. Since that doesn't envolve harm to another it's not against the law.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-17-2011, 07:33 PM
Epidemic Reign's Avatar
Epidemic Reign Epidemic Reign is offline
Hell Bent for Liquor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Avondale, AZ
Posts: 3,025
Well at least we have a new no-bullshit World Law in place
__________________
10.01 Sonata Arctica
11.03 King Diamond
01.22 70000 Tons of Metal
01.27 Dark Tranquillity
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-17-2011, 07:47 PM
larvtard's Avatar
larvtard larvtard is offline
and you can never quarantine the past
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
It does not harm anyone or damge anyone's property to name a Pig Napoleon. Since that doesn't envolve harm to another it's not against the law.
....you do know that "illegal" means breaking the law, right?

...RIGHT?!

--

Also, I'm pretty sure I've told you this before (and you ignored me), but just because you don't want something to be against the law doesn't automatically mean that thing's not against the law. That's not how it works, bud.

Last edited by larvtard; 11-17-2011 at 07:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-17-2011, 08:50 PM
illuminatus917's Avatar
illuminatus917 illuminatus917 is offline
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the mountains, NC
Posts: 3,041
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epidemic Reign View Post
Well at least we have a new no-bullshit World Law in place
So it seems.
__________________
Never whistle while you're pissing.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:44 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008