Judas Priest -- Evansville, IN -- October 22nd, 2014
Pearl Jam -- Denver, CO -- October 22nd, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Album Reviews

Old 11-16-2011, 02:33 PM
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStructualDefect View Post
at band pictures and their poses.
You should make a thread with -core bands and we'll see which band pictures are more humorous.

Quote:
Honestly can't stand most black metal
Old 11-16-2011, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatus917 View Post
You should make a thread with -core bands and we'll see which band pictures are more humorous.
>mad because someone is making fun of black metal.

And yeah definitely black metal bands would still be more humorous. Always thought the outfits were very laughable especially the poses they make trying to look evil and very serious makes the band pictures look even more humorous Also I don't think I listen to any core bands that look ridiculous, most of them look pretty normal.

Also I wasn't trying to start an argument. Just stating that I don't like black metal but I like Emperor and Dissection and it was cool to see those albums on the list.

Also chill out. Almost every single post I see from you is negative and talking shit about something.

inb4 someone starts an argument
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X
Old 11-16-2011, 04:18 PM
and you can never quarantine the past

Really digging Blood Storm, Nattefrost, Draconis Infernum, Kill, Morbosidad, Obeisance, Tenebrous, Valkyrja, Immolith, Kommandment, Setherial, Surrender of Divinity, Tormentor, Blasphemophager, Anal Vomiit, Kult ov Azazel, and Sarcofago

I didn't really think I liked Belphegor, but that album you noted was great

Never listened to Djinn, but sounds just as good, if not better, than their last two records.

I like the new ImpNaz, but wasn't a fan of the album you noted.

Keep up the good work, man! Oh, wait... maybe I shouldn't have spoken so soon
Old 11-16-2011, 05:56 PM
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.

Quote:
Also I don't think I listen to any core bands that look ridiculous, most of them look pretty normal.
It's not my intention to attack you personally or anything, but wasn't A Day to Remember one of your favorite bands?

Also, this thread is dedicated solely to black metal. Bloodcurse has dedicated an extraordinary amount of time to creating these lists. To come in here and say "honestly can't stand most black metal," and to mock it, just seems a bit nonsensical to me. When JD did his deathcore thread, even though it's fairly manifest I don't like deathcore, I didn't go in there and say "honestly can't stand most deathcore" or mock their appearances or anything of that sort. He put a lot of time in to his thread, just as Bloodcurse has put a lot of time in to this one (and the others he's done), and if anything that warrants respect. I realize this is a fairly redundant issue on this site, but there's a better time and place to dismiss and mock certain types of music... someone's personal thread with a specific focus and a ton of time thrown in isn't it.

Then again Bloodcurse is probably pretty apathetic to any negative feedback, so it's likely extraneous.

It's cool you like Dissection though
Old 11-16-2011, 06:42 PM

Yeah ADTR happens to be one of my favorite bands but I think they look pretty normal. Look them up to see for yourself. I can't stand bands similar to them, they just happen to catch my attention.

And yeah that's true maybe I shouldn't have put that, but I was basically saying I'm not a fan of black metal but that I was stating that it was awesome to see those albums by Dissection and Emperor on there since I like those 2 bands. And if I'm not mistaken there was a lot of negative feedback of JD's deathcore list. And I'm actually not that big of a deathcore fan. In fact I hate most of it. Whitechapel, Winds of Plauge, and Suicide Silence are some of the only deathcore bands I like actually.
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X