MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

29. The Score

Group: The Fugees
Members: Wyclef Jean, Lauryn Hill and Prass,
Producers: Fugees, Diamond D, Salaam Remi and more
Recorded:1995
released:1996
Album title: THE SCORE

I used to work at Burger King. A king taking orders.
Punching my clock. Now I'm wanted by the manager.
Soupin me up sayin "You're a nice worker,"
"How would you like a quarter raise, move up the register"
"Large in charge, but cha gotta be my spy,
Come back and tell me who's baggin my fries,
Getting high on company time."
Hell no sirree, wrong M.C.
Why should I be a spy, when you spying me,
And you see whatcha thought ya saw but never seen.
Ya missed ya last move, Checkmate! Crown me King,
Hold my 22 pistol whipped him in his face.
Hired now I'm fired, sold bud now I'm wired,
Eyes pitch red but da beat bop my head
Hit the streets for relief, I bumped into Feds,
I got kidnapped, they took me to D.C.
Have me working underground building missiles for World War III - Wyclef Jean

This album really needs no introduction....A Classic.... Not really worth a messy rant for this one. Just look it up. There are a few hip hop records out there that I have actually went through the trouble of purchasing for a 2nd time because the last disc either got lost, scratched beyond repair(I suck at taking care of my CDs) or just something causing it to not play....one of those albums is this....This record as well as a good amount of the albums being listed on here are CDs that I actually own because they are THAT GOOD( (plus L.A hip hop Record shops sell them for super SUPER cheap...especially in the "used" bin )...This goes without saying that anyone who knows a thing or two about hip hop knows that the fugees 2nd album is not only a great come back from a group that came out with a weak-sauce debut, but it is also one the greatest hip hop records of all time.....I think what makes this album so legendary is the fact that they never came out with another record after this...the chemistry that wysclef, lauryn and prass had on this album it still remains untouched ...Cop it outta the stash box folks.

Zealots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJMT__13-NM

The Score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN5Pb...eature=related

Cow Boys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4r-jb8MyIQ

The Beast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4Wq6zkM_5o

The Mask
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbOcO6wsctA
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 11-15-2011 at 11:54 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:31 PM

28. 6 Feet Deep

Group: Grave Diggaz
Members: RZA(rzarrecter), Frukwan(The Gate Keeper), Poetic(the grim Reaper) and Prince Paul( The Undertaker),
Producer: Prince Paul
Recorded: 1993-1994
Released: 1994
Album title: 6 FEET DEEP

What happens when you get one of the main men who started the Wu Tang Clan(and produced a large portion of their first dozen records),The former producer of De La Soul, The Best member of Stetsasonic(a classic hip hop group from the late 80s which also had prince paul from De La soul) and up coming rapper Poetic(well he did come out with some demos and an album in 89' but he never really popped off) well folks...you get GRAVE DIGGAZ. Coming straight out the dirty slums of New York in early 1994, Grave Diggaz first Debut record not only debuts one of the first "Rap super group"(a rap super group is basicly a hip hop group which consist of members whom have already been in well established hip hop groups and have already made a name for themselves)but it also showcases RZA once again that he is not only just a an incredible hip hop producer, but he is also a well established MC with incredibly diverse skills, as if Wu Tangs first debut record didn't show? We see damn well that People like the RZA have a spot in hip hop other then just making incredible beats and unique production and epic craftsmanship. One thing I love about this record is how original and DIFFERENT it is from a lot of hip hop records that came out then, before, and now. I just can't think of ONE album that sounds identical or have some of the same influence, production and graphical lyrical content that this album holds. One Gore drenched homicidal hallucinogenic blood soaked track to another as we see All 3 members spit out versus that range from Being Homicidal psycho killers, Nailed to crosses, getting high off car smog and Mescaline, Chillin in the grave yards with the demonic spirits, paranoia, rape, HELL there is even a track dedicated to the many ways one can kill them selves through different ranges of suicidal deaths(whether it be a car accident, Overdose, locking yourself up in the Lions den in a zoo, gasing your self, the list goes on.) Fruwkawns Hard Rusty versus on Death mixed with RZA spittin about the hard rugged times in N.Y with his blood brothers keeps the listener waiting for more as he keeps you in that sick New York state of mind, especially on the epic "Blood Brothers" which shows RZA, Frukwan and Grim reaper(poetic) telling tales of living in the rotten parts of n.y and the blood brothers that they are accustomed too(The vibe that this song has...fuck it makes you feel like you are really in that gritty part of staton island aka SHALOIN).

One thing that must be noted and another reason why I love this album so much....Let's rewind for a second on some history. RZA will go down as one of the greatest minds in the work of hip hop. His contribution in the WuTang Clan will never be forgotten. Not only is HE the back bone of the clan, but chances are if it wasn't for RZA, we wouldn't even have wu tang(he is solely responsible for taking the rest of the 8 members to fame fortune and most of all...success..)....His production on making beats and lyrical content is UN MATCHED...rza is one in a million folks.....

Anyways..fastforward to late 1993/early 1994..., what I love about this album is we don't See RZA like we see in the 36 CHAMBERS when wu first started... That was the "THE HEAD, THE HENCHMEN, THE ABBOT, THE LEADER"....THE HEAD STONE OF THE WU TANG CLAN...On this album we merely see RZA the rapper. Yup, folks. You won't find any production from the RZA on this one. wHICH IS SHOCKING, Because when I first purchased this album in 2003' I thought for the longest time that RZA made the beats and Handled all the production but nope, turns out all the masterful crafting and gritty music was being made all by none other then Prince Paul(ok maybe a little white lie, rza produced 2 songs..out of 16 tracks on the record..thats like NOTHING.....). Princel Paul is solely responsible for all the music in De La Souls first 3 albums(I have de La soul is dead as 43 on my list for those who are at lost). Here we see Rza simply spitting out sick horor-gore versus one after another and this album once again proves that RZA is a well established top MCS who can hold on his own two feet, And would definitely be in my top 10 mcs.

The best tracks on this record are the spooky "NO WERE TO RUN, NO WHERE TO HIDE" which has all members spitting sadistic versus on how crazy they are and letting you know that you got no where to run or hide when you reach that dead end, Or the classic "1-800 SUICIDE" which has all 3 members talking about the many ways one can kill or torture themselves to death(RZA has the best verse which involves setting your balls on fire, Smoking PCP with cyanide, Locking yourself in the lions den at the zoo,). Another great song is "Trippin; AKA DEFECTIVE TRIP" which has RZA, fruwkan and grim reaper talking about all the illicit substances and hallucinogens that they take to get to the top of the highest mountains. "Diary of a Madman" is just fucking sick and twisted, probably the most graphic song on the album. Sadistic perverse sick fucking lyrics that need to be heard...here's RZAs verse

The year 84, November, day 10
Overwhelmed by the wicked inspirations of an evil gen
I realize my ideas has spawned for 400 years
Of blood sweat and tears
I saw the torture brutal murder of my father
So my brain became stained with the horror
I'm having reoccurring nightmares
Of being soaking wet, strapped down to the electric chair
I got tackled with handcuffs
And shackled in restraint
At the bottom of a holy tabernacle
They gave me nothing to eat for two weeks
And sewed my eye lids open so I couldn't sleep
About to die from thirst, that's when the minister
quenched my jaws with a cold glass of vinegar
Upon my wounds they seasoned me with salt
And nailed my hands feet to the form of the cross
AHH!! I cry
As the blood drips inside of my eye
refusing to die
Visions of hell tormented my face
So I chewed my fucking arm off and made an escape - RZA aka REzzurecta

it goes without saying that the sinister Jazzy Horror filled music brought to you by Prince Paul is another big ups. The beats just matches the dark vibe and atmosphere of this record perfectly!!. I couldn't have chosen a better "production" to fit with all the lyrical content and subject matters that these 3 wickid mcs have to talk about.

6 Feet Deep is an overall must have. A very very Dark gritty album. Lots of graphic imagery and disturbing lyrical content for those trying to check out hip hop that I like to call...Out of the ordinary?...or out of the box, bleh you get my point. Check this album out. 1-800 suicide will go down as a classic, AS well as "Blood Brothers".

1-800 Suicide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O460M6-E_Gk

No Where to Run, No Where to Hide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2baL-1azqC8

Defective Trip(AKA Trippin')
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HFL96NBjOE

Blood Brothers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsAQShZkDsU

2 Cups of Blood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZnJY...eature=related

Diary of a Mad Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtIoeNO5Ero

6 Feet Deep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zhUh36uVc

BANG YOUR HEAD!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0otmXVWgNqo

One of the best and darkest hip hop albums out there, nothing like it folks. GET IT
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 11-19-2011 at 07:55 AM.
Old 11-19-2011, 02:03 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
29. The Score

Group: The Fugees
Members: Wyclef Jean, Lauryn Hill and Prass,
Producers: Fugees, Diamond D, Salaam Remi and more
Recorded:1995
released:1996
Album title: THE SCORE

I used to work at Burger King. A king taking orders.
Punching my clock. Now I'm wanted by the manager.
Soupin me up sayin "You're a nice worker,"
"How would you like a quarter raise, move up the register"
"Large in charge, but cha gotta be my spy,
Come back and tell me who's baggin my fries,
Getting high on company time."
Hell no sirree, wrong M.C.
Why should I be a spy, when you spying me,
And you see whatcha thought ya saw but never seen.
Ya missed ya last move, Checkmate! Crown me King,
Hold my 22 pistol whipped him in his face.
Hired now I'm fired, sold bud now I'm wired,
Eyes pitch red but da beat bop my head
Hit the streets for relief, I bumped into Feds,
I got kidnapped, they took me to D.C.
Have me working underground building missiles for World War III - Wyclef Jean

This album really needs no introduction....A Classic.... Not really worth a messy rant for this one. Just look it up. There are a few hip hop records out there that I have actually went through the trouble of purchasing for a 2nd time because the last disc either got lost, scratched beyond repair(I suck at taking care of my CDs) or just something causing it to not play....one of those albums is this....This record as well as a good amount of the albums being listed on here are CDs that I actually own because they are THAT GOOD( (plus L.A hip hop Record shops sell them for super SUPER cheap...especially in the "used" bin )...This goes without saying that anyone who knows a thing or two about hip hop knows that the fugees 2nd album is not only a great come back from a group that came out with a weak-sauce debut, but it is also one the greatest hip hop records of all time.....I think what makes this album so legendary is the fact that they never came out with another record after this...the chemistry that wysclef, lauryn and prass had on this album it still remains untouched ...Cop it outta the stash box folks.

Zealots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJMT__13-NM

The Score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN5Pb...eature=related

Cow Boys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4r-jb8MyIQ

The Beast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4Wq6zkM_5o

The Mask
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbOcO6wsctA
Fantastic record, and the best hip hop album Lauryn Hill has ever been on!

and I have yet to hear the Gravediggaz album, but what's fascinating to me is that it was released only a year after 36 Chambers!

Last edited by JRA; 11-19-2011 at 02:09 PM.
Old 11-19-2011, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
Fantastic record, and the best hip hop album Lauryn Hill has ever been on!

and I have yet to hear the Gravediggaz album, but what's fascinating to me is that it was released only a year after 36 Chambers!
If you love Wu Tang Clans first debut record you will LOVE Grave Diggaz Debut record. Rza not only is my favorite member in this group but he shows once again that he is a very skillfull and very diverse Lyricist. Compare Wu Tangs "Tearz" to Grave Diggaz "Diary of a madman". Look how much RZA has changed with his style, lyrically and vocally in less than a year. Look how much his style transcends from wu tang to the dark Cemitary hallucinogenic crazy fuck-nut demonic RZA that we get to know and love in Grave diggaz. Epic album..JRA,You should seriously check out those songs that I posted such as "1-800 Suicide", "No where to run, no where to hide", "Defitive trip aka trippin", hell check out the whole album. Even if you don't really dig the other two rappers you will most defitntley love RZAs verses for sure. It also goes with out saying that the production by De La Souls Prince Paul is fucking beautiful. Those sinsiter jazzy horns and gritty piano loops mixed with the mass amounts of drum beats during "trippin AKA Defective trip" is just sinister. And Rzas verse is just wacky and WTF

Glad to see some people are actually scoping this thread,
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 11-19-2011 at 03:05 PM.
Old 11-19-2011, 03:27 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
If you love Wu Tang Clans first debut record you will LOVE Grave Diggaz Debut record. Rza not only is my favorite member in this group but he shows once again that he is a very skillfull and very diverse Lyricist. Compare Wu Tangs "Tearz" to Grave Diggaz "Diary of a madman". Look how much RZA has changed with his style, lyrically and vocally in less than a year. Look how much his style transcends from wu tang to the dark Cemitary hallucinogenic crazy fuck-nut demonic RZA that we get to know and love in Grave diggaz. Epic album..JRA,You should seriously check out those songs that I posted such as "1-800 Suicide", "No where to run, no where to hide", "Defitive trip aka trippin", hell check out the whole album. Even if you don't really dig the other two rappers you will most defitntley love RZAs verses for sure. It also goes with out saying that the production by De La Souls Prince Paul is fucking beautiful. Those sinsiter jazzy horns and gritty piano loops mixed with the mass amounts of drum beats during "trippin AKA Defective trip" is just sinister. And Rzas verse is just wacky and WTF

Glad to see some people are actually scoping this thread,
Yea, I've kind of taken an extended vacation from hip hop lately. Obviously I'll never renounce it or anything, but in terms of purchasing other artists, it's kind of been set on the backburner in favor or black and death metal . Actually I think the last hip hop album I bought was The Score about a year ago though. I'll tell you what though, when I finally get back around to buying hip hop again I'll definitely be getting that Gravediggaz album. One of the people at Metal Sludge actually has that cover as their avatar and the first time I saw it, I was like "that guy looks like RZA." But didn't say anything about it because usually people are all like EWWW U CANT SAY BLACK PPL LOOK LIKE ECHOTHR or some dumb shit. I figured it was a post "5 year plan" project that RZA had but knowing it was in 1994 really has my interest piqued.
Old 11-19-2011, 03:51 PM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

Quote:
28. 6 Feet Deep

Group: Grave Diggaz
Members: RZA(rzarrecter), Frukwan(The Gate Keeper), Poetic(the grim Reaper) and Prince Paul( The Undertaker),
Producer: Prince Paul
Recorded: 1993-1994
Released: 1994
Album title: 6 FEET DEEP

What happens when you get one of the main men who started the Wu Tang Clan(and produced a large portion of their first dozen records),The former producer of De La Soul, The Best member of Stetsasonic(a classic hip hop group from the late 80s which also had prince paul from De La soul) and up coming rapper Poetic(well he did come out with some demos and an album in 89' but he never really popped off) well folks...you get GRAVE DIGGAZ. Coming straight out the dirty slums of New York in early 1994, Grave Diggaz first Debut record not only debuts one of the first "Rap super group"(a rap super group is basicly a hip hop group which consist of members whom have already been in well established hip hop groups and have already made a name for themselves)but it also showcases RZA once again that he is not only just a an incredible hip hop producer, but he is also a well established MC with incredibly diverse skills, as if Wu Tangs first debut record didn't show? We see damn well that People like the RZA have a spot in hip hop other then just making incredible beats and unique production and epic craftsmanship. One thing I love about this record is how original and DIFFERENT it is from a lot of hip hop records that came out then, before, and now. I just can't think of ONE album that sounds identical or have some of the same influence, production and graphical lyrical content that this album holds. One Gore drenched homicidal hallucinogenic blood soaked track to another as we see All 3 members spit out versus that range from Being Homicidal psycho killers, Nailed to crosses, getting high off car smog and Mescaline, Chillin in the grave yards with the demonic spirits, paranoia, rape, HELL there is even a track dedicated to the many ways one can kill them selves through different ranges of suicidal deaths(whether it be a car accident, Overdose, locking yourself up in the Lions den in a zoo, gasing your self, the list goes on.) Fruwkawns Hard Rusty versus on Death mixed with RZA spittin about the hard rugged times in N.Y with his blood brothers keeps the listener waiting for more as he keeps you in that sick New York state of mind, especially on the epic "Blood Brothers" which shows RZA, Frukwan and Grim reaper(poetic) telling tales of living in the rotten parts of n.y and the blood brothers that they are accustomed too(The vibe that this song has...fuck it makes you feel like you are really in that gritty part of staton island aka SHALOIN).

One thing that must be noted and another reason why I love this album so much....Let's rewind for a second on some history. RZA will go down as one of the greatest minds in the work of hip hop. His contribution in the WuTang Clan will never be forgotten. Not only is HE the back bone of the clan, but chances are if it wasn't for RZA, we wouldn't even have wu tang(he is solely responsible for taking the rest of the 8 members to fame fortune and most of all...success..)....His production on making beats and lyrical content is UN MATCHED...rza is one in a million folks.....

Anyways..fastforward to late 1993/early 1994..., what I love about this album is we don't See RZA like we see in the 36 CHAMBERS when wu first started... That was the "THE HEAD, THE HENCHMEN, THE ABBOT, THE LEADER"....THE HEAD STONE OF THE WU TANG CLAN...On this album we merely see RZA the rapper. Yup, folks. You won't find any production from the RZA on this one. wHICH IS SHOCKING, Because when I first purchased this album in 2003' I thought for the longest time that RZA made the beats and Handled all the production but nope, turns out all the masterful crafting and gritty music was being made all by none other then Prince Paul(ok maybe a little white lie, rza produced 2 songs..out of 16 tracks on the record..thats like NOTHING.....). Princel Paul is solely responsible for all the music in De La Souls first 3 albums(I have de La soul is dead as 43 on my list for those who are at lost). Here we see Rza simply spitting out sick horor-gore versus one after another and this album once again proves that RZA is a well established top MCS who can hold on his own two feet, And would definitely be in my top 10 mcs.

The best tracks on this record are the spooky "NO WERE TO RUN, NO WHERE TO HIDE" which has all members spitting sadistic versus on how crazy they are and letting you know that you got no where to run or hide when you reach that dead end, Or the classic "1-800 SUICIDE" which has all 3 members talking about the many ways one can kill or torture themselves to death(RZA has the best verse which involves setting your balls on fire, Smoking PCP with cyanide, Locking yourself in the lions den at the zoo,). Another great song is "Trippin; AKA DEFECTIVE TRIP" which has RZA, fruwkan and grim reaper talking about all the illicit substances and hallucinogens that they take to get to the top of the highest mountains. "Diary of a Madman" is just fucking sick and twisted, probably the most graphic song on the album. Sadistic perverse sick fucking lyrics that need to be heard...here's RZAs verse

The year 84, November, day 10
Overwhelmed by the wicked inspirations of an evil gen
I realize my ideas has spawned for 400 years
Of blood sweat and tears
I saw the torture brutal murder of my father
So my brain became stained with the horror
I'm having reoccurring nightmares
Of being soaking wet, strapped down to the electric chair
I got tackled with handcuffs
And shackled in restraint
At the bottom of a holy tabernacle
They gave me nothing to eat for two weeks
And sewed my eye lids open so I couldn't sleep
About to die from thirst, that's when the minister
quenched my jaws with a cold glass of vinegar
Upon my wounds they seasoned me with salt
And nailed my hands feet to the form of the cross
AHH!! I cry
As the blood drips inside of my eye
refusing to die
Visions of hell tormented my face
So I chewed my fucking arm off and made an escape - RZA aka REzzurecta

it goes without saying that the sinister Jazzy Horror filled music brought to you by Prince Paul is another big ups. The beats just matches the dark vibe and atmosphere of this record perfectly!!. I couldn't have chosen a better "production" to fit with all the lyrical content and subject matters that these 3 wickid mcs have to talk about.

6 Feet Deep is an overall must have. A very very Dark gritty album. Lots of graphic imagery and disturbing lyrical content for those trying to check out hip hop that I like to call...Out of the ordinary?...or out of the box, bleh you get my point. Check this album out. 1-800 suicide will go down as a classic, AS well as "Blood Brothers".

1-800 Suicide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O460M6-E_Gk

No Where to Run, No Where to Hide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2baL-1azqC8

Defective Trip(AKA Trippin')
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HFL96NBjOE

Blood Brothers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsAQShZkDsU

2 Cups of Blood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZnJY...eature=related

Diary of a Mad Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtIoeNO5Ero

6 Feet Deep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zhUh36uVc

BANG YOUR HEAD!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0otmXVWgNqo

One of the best and darkest hip hop albums out there, nothing like it folks. GET IT
Fuck yeah man!! I love this album soo much. My favorite lyrics are "Visions of hell tormented my face, so I chewed my fucking arm off and made an escape." Everything about that album is so amazing.
Old 11-21-2011, 01:12 AM
Bitch, shut up and blast beat my meat like a Pete Sandoval with titties.

so far im disappointed with this list

1/19- Despise You
1/21- Castle
2/14- Hatebreed
3/16- AILD
Old 11-21-2011, 01:25 AM
Hell Bent for Liquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan_streets View Post
On the other hand, we're less than halfway through the list.

There's still room for Tech N9ne's entire catalogue.
01.27 Dark Tranquillity
Old 11-21-2011, 05:04 AM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
I'm kind of feeling the same way. My 2 favorite hip hop albums have already been named.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epidemic Reign View Post
There's still room for Tech N9ne's entire catalogue.
Still don't get why people like this guy.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Why? Because Your favorite hip hop albums haven't been listed so far? Give me a fuckin' break, bro. I'm not listing random albums that you might happen to love. I'm actually listing important real Fuckin Albums that should heard by anyone that is trying to get into REAL authentic 100% Hip hop. 2nd off....If you are disappointed with the list, stop looking at this thread then. And if the list disappoints you that much then just go make your own list or something. And FYI, quit fuckin assuming so much bro. Asking me if If there is going to be any DR. DRE is just as stupid as asking me if any of ICE cubes first 3 records are going to be on this list, of course. When? Well...that's up to me and how important the album is for me....Same with 2pac. As for Tech Nine...meh Blood of King said it best

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
.Still don't get why people like this guy.
Agreed. I have had many times and chances to see him in concert at hip hop festivals but I decided to bail out on his set to go to another stage to see a much more prominent act such as Masta killa of wu tang or Nas. Sorry Epidemic Reign, no Tech nine on this list, so I guess this is the part where you stop looking at this thread now. Hope you enjoyed it while i lasted, probably not but oh well, Take care my brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
I'm kind of feeling the same way. My 2 favorite hip hop albums have already been named
So because your 2 favorite hip hop albums have been listed that means you're going to totally ignore the other 48 albums being Posted? I see....that's like me telling JRA I'm really disappointed with his top 100 list because all my favorite metal albums have been listed so far thus causing me to have no interest in checking out the other albums being posted for the remainder of the list..

Meh it's all good folks. I really could give 2 shits if you guys are happy or not with the list(since every couple of posts I get someone nagging about how their favorite artist hasn't been posted on here yet). If you don't consider Fugees Score, Run DMC raising Hell, Grave diggaz 6 feet deep, krs's debut with Rakim and Eric Bs Prominent debut as some pretty important hip hop record well then damn I have no idea what to tell you. I guess the only thing I could tell you is to go back to listening to your Slim Shadys, Tech nines and 50 cents.
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 11-21-2011 at 08:10 AM.