In the End
Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.)
---
Among the Living
Madhouse
Metal Thrashing Mad
Refuse/Resist
I Am The Law

The doors to the Filmore were at 7 and by the time got inside about 8:05 Death Angel were playing their next to last song, which kinda sucked. Testament were awesome. we were pretty close to the stage. Then i chugged a couple of beers before Anthrax came on. Anthrax were fuckin awesome tonight. I may be a little off on the set due to all the beer i drank. My girlfriend and me we very close to the stage standing in from of Scott Ian the whole time. Joey was moving around on stage a lot and he sounded great. Thier set just seemed to go by so fast, I don't know if its because I was drinking and enjoying the show or what. Would of been nice to hear Medusa or Be All End All, but its cool cause they were really good. So glad i went.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:44 AM
We're dying on the inside

Gotta love an encore that is half the length of the main set.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:53 AM
and you can never quarantine the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Gotta love an encore that is half the length of the main set.
Also, gotta love a 65-minute set.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:50 AM
N00B

Testament had the same set as the rest of the tour (see other posts on this forum). I assume Death Angel did too, but like OP I only heard the intro to the ULTRAVIOLENCE and THROWN to the WOLVES in their entirety.

Set looks accurate, except that I am pretty sure they played
In the End
then
Got the Time.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:13 PM
Bitch, shut up and blast beat my meat like a Pete Sandoval with titties.

I'll just post my review here.

swag: Death Angel setlist and pick, Signed Testament setlist and 2 picks, 3 Anthrax picks

Bought: Anthrax tour shirt, Death Angel tour shirt

Got to the Fillmore around 12:45 p.m. me and the 3 guys i were with stood there for about 2 hours before a couple other people showed up. No one else really started showing up until around 4:30. about 5:30 all hell broke loose in the line with everyone screaming at every single person passing by, and 2 of my friends crowd surfed in the line which was amazing in it's own right. Finally the doors open at 7 and I was one of the first people in and went straight for the stage and got on the left side and stayed rail the whole show.

Death Angel:

I Chose The Sky
Evil Priest
Claws In So Deep
Relentless Retribution
Seemingly Endless Time
The Ultra Violence
Thrown To The Wolves

HOLY SHIT! Best band of the night! they came out to the last 2:30 of Claws In So Deep and just busted into I Chose The Sky. I was screaming every single word to every song they played. Their vocalist made eye contact with me and kept pointing me out the whole set, I was going crazy. Unfortunately the crowd for them was pretty disappointing up until the last 2 songs. I will definitely be going to see them on any tour they are on that comes near me.
10/10

Testament:
The Preacher
The New Order
The Persecuted Won't Forget
Envy Life
Over the Wall
Souls of Black
Into the Pit
Electric Crown
Henchmen Ride
More Than Meets the Eye
D.N.R.
3 Days in Darkness
Disciples of the Watch

These guys were spot on. Gene Hoglan has got to be one the best drummer have ever seen. I like Testament and was happy to hear Henchman Ride. when they played that I went crazy! The crowd for them was best for the night. 9/10

Anthrax:
Worship (Intro)
Earth on Hell
Fight 'Em Till You Can't
Caught in a Mosh
Antisocial
I'm Alive
The Devil You Know
Indians
Got the Time
In the End
Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.)
---
Among the Living
Madhouse
Metal Thrashing Mad
Refuse/Resist
I Am The Law

about 10:15 the lights went down and people started pushing to get closer and then Worship started playing over the p.a. and then the whole place exploded as the band did starting with Earth on Hell. Everyone singing and screaming every word to every song. It was a full camaraderie the whole set. Being the 2nd time I've seen Anthrax i knew what to expect out of the band but i saw them the 1st time with Bush. Joey has so much energy. He was constantly smiling and having a great time. The only problem I had with anthrax is that you could barely hear the vocals. Other than that they were flawless. 9/10

By far the best show i went to this year. It was a great way to end my year of concerts. and i would gladly see any of these bands again. Worth the 7 hours standing in line

1/19- Despise You
1/21- Castle
2/14- Hatebreed
3/16- AILD
Old 11-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Headbanger

Of course I skip this show because of the Ravens game and they play NFL AND Among the Living. My luck.

Heard the line situation there was ridiculous. What was taking so long to get people in?
Old 11-07-2011, 12:51 PM
and you can never quarantine the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
Of course I skip this show because of the Ravens game and they play NFL AND Among the Living. My luck.

Heard the line situation there was ridiculous. What was taking so long to get people in?
...you skipped a metal show for a football game?
Old 11-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by larvtard View Post
...you skipped a metal show for a football game?
Because my ride fell through. Didn't feel like driving an hour each way alone to meet the 1 person I knew who was going. Plus I saw Testament recently and wasn't pleased with the Anthrax setlist. A combination of things really.

It worked out in all reality. That football game was incredible and my buddy said he was stuck in line over an hour and was livid that he missed Death Angel on his fb page. I may have missed some of Testament as long as it would take me with 95/495 traffic.
Old 11-07-2011, 04:50 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan_streets View Post
Got to the Fillmore around 12:45 p.m. me and the 3 guys i were with stood there for about 2 hours before a couple other people showed up. No one else really started showing up until around 4:30. about 5:30 all hell broke loose in the line with everyone screaming at every single person passing by,...

...Worth the 7 hours standing in line
goddamn that is a long time to wait, brother. We def heard you screaming at everyone as we grabbed tickets. Crazy!

What in the world do you do for 7 hrs out on the street? It was cold and I would have at least needed drinks and a lavatory to sustain sanity at the very least
Old 11-07-2011, 07:52 PM
Bitch, shut up and blast beat my meat like a Pete Sandoval with titties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenchimyo View Post
goddamn that is a long time to wait, brother. We def heard you screaming at everyone as we grabbed tickets. Crazy!

What in the world do you do for 7 hrs out on the street? It was cold and I would have at least needed drinks and a lavatory to sustain sanity at the very least
it really didnt get cold until about 4. and the guys i was with just discussed best albums from different bands, religious debate, did some "would you rather's". i walked over to the mall once or twice to pee and went down to quiznos to get a drink real quick. I was the guy closest to the fillmore on the right in a Trivium hoodie. you may have seen me while you were getting your tickets.

1/19- Despise You
1/21- Castle
2/14- Hatebreed
3/16- AILD

Tags
anthrax, death angel, testament