Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Marilyn Manson -- Santa Ana, CA -- October 29th, 2014
King Diamond -- San Francisco, CA -- October 30th, 2014
Gojira -- Providence, RI -- October 30th, 2014
Slipknot -- El Paso, TX -- October 29th, 2014
Saint Vitus -- London, England -- October 29th, 2014

Old 11-06-2011, 04:02 PM
N00B

Of course I do it doesn't mean I'm not gonna get up and walk around town afterwards to brag about how I hit that shit. Just saying.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nater View Post
Of course I do it doesn't mean I'm not gonna get up and walk around town afterwards to brag about how I hit that shit. Just saying.

You just said you would pay top dollar to hit that shit!
Old 11-06-2011, 05:48 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
You just said you would pay top dollar to hit that shit!

Well yeah! Just because I'm paying lots of money doesn't mean I'm gonna "make love" to her or "be gentle" it means I am gonna get what I paid for and pound that pussy.
Old 11-06-2011, 08:25 PM
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.

Quote:
This give me a new reason to move to Cali. I will pay top dollar to be seen with her
LOL, I'm going to SF next month. I wish it was closer to LA! Look her up

11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm (?)
11/25-Slayer (?)
Old 11-06-2011, 08:25 PM
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.

Quote:
Well yeah! Just because I'm paying lots of money doesn't mean I'm gonna "make love" to her or "be gentle" it means I am gonna get what I paid for and pound that pussy.
Atta boy!

11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm (?)
11/25-Slayer (?)
Old 11-07-2011, 06:20 AM
Headbanger

I'm still wired from that Ravens game last night. Flacco thought he was Elway on that last drive and may have just solidified home field advantage for us so I'm jakked.

Ok, the next entry still gets better with every listen. If you've been playing along you probably realize most of my picks are from the late 80's and early 90's. Honestly if someone played this song for me without knowing I would be almost sure this song was from that era also. Vektor are the perfect throwback to that great era of music and they do it as well as anyone. I can only imagine what their new album is going to be like. I'm still worshipping Black Future....

#18 - Vektor - Black Future
12/10 - Chevelle

Last edited by jhdeity; 09-11-2013 at 08:12 AM.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:52 AM
and you can never quarantine the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
I'm still wired from that Ravens game last night. Flacco thought he was Elway on that last drive and may have just solidified home field advantage for us so I'm jakked.

Ok, the next entry still gets better with every listen. If you've been playing along you probably realize most of my picks are from the late 80's and early 90's. Honestly if someone played this song for me without knowing I would be almost sure this song was from that era also. Vektor are the perfect throwback to that great era of music and they do it as well as anyone. I can only imagine what their new album is going to be like. I'm still worshipping Black Future....

Old 11-07-2011, 06:53 AM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
ahem, who dey
Old 11-07-2011, 11:53 AM
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
Ok Mr. owns more Maiden audio files than me or my grandfather can handle. Name one example where Adrian and Dave have nailed the Hallowed solo note for note live (and Beast Over Hammersmith isn't correct, they fucked it up there too).

mmmm, maybe they have never replicate exactly with a 100% accuracy note for note the studio solos live. But to me that's the beauty of Maiden, especially Dave that plays more with the spirit of the moment\ his instincs and feeling his solos.

But I'll give you one thing though, and that comes from a guy who has every fucking official things that Maiden has ever released and maybe over 200 + bootlegs (I stopped counting a long time ago). To me, there is not a single live version of Hallowed Be Thy Name that is better than the studio one. Same thing goes with Where Eagles Dare from Piece Of Mind.

I think every other Maiden songs I will always choose a live version over the studio one (when possible evidently)

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
Old 11-07-2011, 02:27 PM
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the lightsaber.

Quote: