Neurosis -- Tucson, AZ -- October 18, 2014
The Empty Hearts -- Cranston, RI -- October 19th, 2014
King Diamond -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 18th, 2014
Satan -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 17th, 2014
Deicide -- Kansas City, MO -- October 17th, 2014

Old 10-27-2011, 06:05 AM
Headbanger

TOP 25...

The 2nd song on this list off this masterpiece of an album. I never noticed the similarity JRA mentioned between this and Mutialtion before but I kinda hear it now. Maybe that explains why they've both been my 2 favorite songs off this cd for years. While most bands start an album off with their best songs I noticed at least 5 of my Top 25 are the last songs on the album including #1. I didn't notice that before but it's kinda interesting.

Maybe I can finally get that "nose to the mirror" verse from You Say I'm Scum outta my head now. hahaha

#25 - Death - Scream Bloody Gore

Last edited by jhdeity; 09-11-2013 at 08:59 AM.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:20 AM
WELCOME TO THE WEST COAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
TOP 25...

The 2nd song on this list off this masterpiece of an album. I never noticed the similarity JRA mentioned between this and Mutialtion before but I kinda hear it now. Maybe that explains why they've both been my 2 favorite songs off this cd for years. While most bands start an album off with their best songs I noticed at least 5 of my Top 25 are the last songs on the album including #1. I didn't notice that before but it's kinda interesting.

Maybe I can finally get that "nose to the mirror" verse from You Say I'm Scum outta my head now. hahaha

#25 - Death - Scream Bloody Gore
Hell yeah, glad to know that someone else considers Scream Bloody Gore one of their favorite Death albums. Everyone I know doesn't like it as much.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:44 AM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageMetal468 View Post
Hell yeah, glad to know that someone else considers Scream Bloody Gore one of their favorite Death albums. Everyone I know doesn't like it as much.
Yeah I totally get why so many people worship the other Death albums but this one will always be my favorite. This coming from a guy who thinks Gene Hoglan is one of the 5 best drummers to ever live. Go figure...
Old 10-27-2011, 08:58 AM
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...

I've listened to a big bunch of Death last night for the first time in my life.

Amazing band and from what I understand they almost changed musicians every 2 albums or so. Still I'm a fan now

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
Old 10-27-2011, 07:12 PM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden View Post
I've listened to a big bunch of Death last night for the first time in my life.

Amazing band and from what I understand they almost changed musicians every 2 albums or so. Still I'm a fan now

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
Yeah normally that's a bad thing but with Death is was like a supergroup reforming every few years.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:27 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Yea Chuck got away with it because he was such a great songwriter (although the fact that he played everything but the drums on SBG probably helped too).
Old 10-27-2011, 09:09 PM
Headbanger

Speaking of Gene Hoglan, this is the 1st song I ever heard him play on and I was a fan from jump. A buddy kept talking about Dark Angel and I thought he meant Death Angel who I had recently gotten into but he corrected me and said this band blows that band away. I had to hear it with my own ears and he was right. As much as I like Death Angel, none of their albums would crack my Top 30 but this one would be Top 10 for me. I love every song. If you haven't heard this album I highly recommend checking it out. I'm surprised how many of my friends have never heard of them or heard this album. They're missing out...

#24 - Dark Angel - Darkness Descends

City is guilty...

Crime is Life...

Sentence is Death...

DARKNESS DESCENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-27-2011, 09:39 PM
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.

Quote:
Heard One Eye Dollar at the strip club where Alexis Ford was dancing tonight. Seeing a hottie dance while the Ravens are losing to one of the worst teams in football was so surreal. WTF Flacco?
Nice. Love when clubs have featured dancers. I missed Aubrey(Audrey?) Bitomi by less than a week when I was in Palm Beach in '09.

11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm (?)
11/25-Slayer (?)
Old 10-28-2011, 11:00 AM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
Nice. Love when clubs have featured dancers. I missed Aubrey(Audrey?) Bitomi by less than a week when I was in Palm Beach in '09.
Yeah Audrey Bitoni danced here with Gianna Michaels. The 2 of them put on one helluva spectacle. Audrey is smokin' hot and Gianna might have the best naturals out there. She was the parasailing chick in Pirahna 3D. I remember seeing that scene and saying I want to be a Pirahna in my next life. hahaha

Now if I can just get You Say I'm Scum outta my head. Damn that song is addicting!
Old 10-28-2011, 07:38 PM
N00B

Quote:
Yeah Audrey Bitoni danced here with Gianna Michaels. The 2 of them put on one helluva spectacle. Audrey is smokin' hot and Gianna might have the best naturals out there. She was the parasailing chick in Pirahna 3D. I remember seeing that scene and saying I want to be a Pirahna in my next life. hahaha

Now if I can just get You Say I'm Scum outta my head. Damn that song is addicting!

I am so jealous that you saw Gianna in person. I would have died 3 times just to have seen her dance live. Dear god....