Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014

Old 08-29-2011, 09:05 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
The last album was not as good due to the fact they had an outside producer. Let Adam D handle the producer chores this time!!!
Meh, I think KsE was heading in that direction anyways. I think producers are given too much blame sometimes when a record sounds different. Although maybe Terry Date wouldn't be a bad idea. Look what he did for Unearth.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:08 PM
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
I'm ready to admit it: I'm a KsE fan.
Nothing to be ashamed of there. Other than their very mediocre 2009 album, KSE is fuckig great. I can't see this new album going the heavy route since Adam D's got that side project with Corpsegrinder now, and KSE is finally becoming super radio friendly and making real money. But new album = new tour, and I'm happy for any opportunity to mosh to Fixation on the Darkness.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:10 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Yea I'd love to see KSE again.

And I see Howard still being lead singer since Jesse seems happy in TOG and REFUSES to play anything KSE related.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:32 PM
Pass the steak sauce

Yikes, not gonna be getting this album, I just don't like these guys. Every time I think of KSE, I remember seeing them in '04 opening for Slayer and listening to a crescendo of boos rise from the audience after every song, occasionally followed by a beer hurling through the air. Their 15 and 16 year old fans were also getting annihilated by 40 year old Slayer fans as soon as they began to "mosh" as well.... you gotta love stuff like that. Plus when I saw them at Ozzfest '05, Adam came out wearing the shortest pair of cut off jeans I've ever seen on anyone, male or female. To call them Daisy Dukes would be a major understatement. Why would you wear such a thing and expect to be taken seriously, especially while performing live? I gave these guys a chance, a few chances actually, but they just don't do it for me
10/20 - Iron Reagan
10/23 - Dead Congregation
Old 08-29-2011, 03:38 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackedUpForBBQ View Post
Yikes, not gonna be getting this album, I just don't like these guys. Every time I think of KSE, I remember seeing them in '04 opening for Slayer and listening to a crescendo of boos rise from the audience after every song, occasionally followed by a beer hurling through the air. Their 15 and 16 year old fans were also getting annihilated by 40 year old Slayer fans as soon as they began to "mosh" as well.... you gotta love stuff like that. Plus when I saw them at Ozzfest '05, Adam came out wearing the shortest pair of cut off jeans I've ever seen on anyone, male or female. To call them Daisy Dukes would be a major understatement. Why would you wear such a thing and expect to be taken seriously, especially while performing live? I gave these guys a chance, a few chances actually, but they just don't do it for me
Haters gonna hate.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:50 PM
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackedUpForBBQ View Post
Are you kidding me? That's fucking despicable. Another reason why Slayer fans are the biggest jerkoffs in the metal world, despite Slayer being one of the best bands in the metal world.

And as for Adam D's humor... well, I find it hilarious. Maybe you're just too stuck up, old, and fucking elitist?
Old 08-29-2011, 10:56 PM
Altars of Radness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
Are you kidding me? That's fucking despicable. Another reason why Slayer fans are the biggest jerkoffs in the metal world, despite Slayer being one of the best bands in the metal world.

And as for Adam D's humor... well, I find it hilarious. Maybe you're just too stuck up, old, and fucking elitist?
This and this. There's no rule saying you have to be completely serious on stage...
Old 08-29-2011, 11:04 PM
Born Again In Blasphemy

I've never been able to get into this band.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:32 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
This and this. There's no rule saying you have to be completely serious on stage...
True. Adam D likes to joke around and have fun. Even when I saw him dressed nice and fancy during TOG he was still running around the stage and yelling random things and making faces at the crowd. He was amazing energy and gets a great crowd responce. During Mayhem 2009 when I saw them they got a insane crowd reaction.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:20 AM
The best part of waking up, is Satan in your cup

Quote:
I'm happy for any opportunity to mosh to Fixation on the Darkness.
If they even play it they play the same damn thing all the time
luckily I've seen them play it

Quote:

This, this, and this