Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014

  #21  
Old 08-31-2011, 07:01 PM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,942
They're playing at the Best Buy Theater October 13th with Otep, Earth Crisis, and Mold Breaker.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-01-2011, 02:08 PM
OraclesofAgony's Avatar
OraclesofAgony OraclesofAgony is offline
Born Again In Blasphemy
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 2,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by xStructualDefect View Post
I'm probably be the minority here then but I'd much rather go to a show at Key Club than Glasshouse. Hollywood is closer to me than Pomona so yeah. And there's a place that's 6-7 bucks for parking which isn't bad, usually there's 1 or 2 friends I go to shows with at Key Club so splitting parking costs isn't bad. And a main reason why I'd much rather go to Key Club is because the crowd is too spread out at the Glasshouse because it's big. It feels like every show I go to at the Glasshouse, everyone is like a foot away from eachother unless you're in the first few rows, and every time a pit opens up it looks like a track meet practice since the pit always opens up way too big there with too little people in it. Even sold out shows there the crowd seems too spread out and not packed at all. The Key Club is the opposite of those last few sentences.
I agree that Key Club is a better venue than the Glass House, but the Glass House/Fox Theater are pretty much the closest venues to me. And I hate driving to LA. I will always go to a Pomona show over an LA show.
__________________
10/17 Mastodon/Gojira
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-11-2011, 06:47 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,850
Blog Entries: 19
Oct 04 Dallas, TX @ South Side Music Hall
Oct 05 Austin, TX @ Emo's
Oct 06 Houston, TX @ Scout Bar
Oct 07 Pensacola, FL @ Vinyl Music Hall
Oct 08 Fort Lauderdale, FL @ Culture Room
Oct 09 Clearwater, FL @ Gasoline Alley
Oct 10 Atlanta, GA @ The Loft at Center Stage Atlanta
Oct 11 Winston-Salem, NC @ Ziggy's
Oct 12 Washington, DC @ Rock and Roll Hotel
Oct 13 New York, NY @ Best Buy Theatre
Oct 14 Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
Oct 15 Trois-Rivieres, QC @ Batisse Industrielle
Oct 16 Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance
Oct 17 Toronto, ON @ The Mod Club
Oct 18 Syracuse, NY @ Lost Horizon
Oct 19 Pittsburgh, PA @ Altar Bar
Oct 20 Allentown, PA @ Crocodile Rock Cafe
Oct 21 Dayton, OH @ McGuffy's House Of Rock
Oct 22 Grand Rapids, MI @ The Intersection
Oct 24 St. Paul, MN @ Station 4
Oct 25 Sauget, IL @ Pop's
Oct 26 Kansas City, MO @ The Midland Theatre
Oct 27 Denver, CO @ Bluebird Theatre
Nov 01 Pomona, CA @ The Glass House
Nov 02 West Hollywood, CA @ Key Club

Cavalera Conspiracy
Otep
Earth Crisis
Mold Breaker

Would kinda like to see CC.
__________________
09/18 - Clutch
09/19 - BMTH
09/20 - Fuzz and Fire 2
09/22 - RA/TA/Radkey ?
09/23 - Crowbar
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-11-2011, 06:51 PM
coltongsmith's Avatar
coltongsmith coltongsmith is online now
::Metal Nerd::
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Gainesville, Georgia
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Oct 10 Atlanta, GA @ The Loft at Center Stage Atlanta
.
same day as Firewind
__________________
9/11-12 ProgPower
9/16 Skeletonwitch
9/21 Eluveitie
10/4 Rush Tribute
10/10 MH & COB
10/11 King Diamond
10/13 Sonata Arctica
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-12-2011, 03:46 AM
ShatteredFlame's Avatar
ShatteredFlame ShatteredFlame is offline
not the mama
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hamden CT/Long Island NY
Posts: 2,166
So the CT date got replaced by a NY one?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-13-2011, 10:29 AM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Oct 04 Dallas, TX @ South Side Music Hall
Oct 05 Austin, TX @ Emo's
Oct 06 Houston, TX @ Scout Bar
Oct 07 Pensacola, FL @ Vinyl Music Hall
Oct 08 Fort Lauderdale, FL @ Culture Room
Oct 09 Clearwater, FL @ Gasoline Alley
Oct 10 Atlanta, GA @ The Loft at Center Stage Atlanta
Oct 11 Winston-Salem, NC @ Ziggy's
Oct 12 Washington, DC @ Rock and Roll Hotel
Oct 13 New York, NY @ Best Buy Theatre
Oct 14 Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
Oct 15 Trois-Rivieres, QC @ Batisse Industrielle
Oct 16 Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance
Oct 17 Toronto, ON @ The Mod Club
Oct 18 Syracuse, NY @ Lost Horizon
Oct 19 Pittsburgh, PA @ Altar Bar
Oct 20 Allentown, PA @ Crocodile Rock Cafe
Oct 21 Dayton, OH @ McGuffy's House Of Rock
Oct 22 Grand Rapids, MI @ The Intersection
Oct 24 St. Paul, MN @ Station 4
Oct 25 Sauget, IL @ Pop's
Oct 26 Kansas City, MO @ The Midland Theatre
Oct 27 Denver, CO @ Bluebird Theatre
Nov 01 Pomona, CA @ The Glass House
Nov 02 West Hollywood, CA @ Key Club

Cavalera Conspiracy
Otep
Earth Crisis
Mold Breaker

Would kinda like to see CC.
Too much October dammit!!! I'd also like to see Earth Crisis. You think Midland is overkill for CC though?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-13-2011, 10:32 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,850
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
Too much October dammit!!! I'd also like to see Earth Crisis. You think Midland is overkill for CC though?
Soulfly played their a few years ago (with Rigor Mortis opening!) so although I think it's weird, apparently they can do it.

Same day as Black Dahlia though.
__________________
09/18 - Clutch
09/19 - BMTH
09/20 - Fuzz and Fire 2
09/22 - RA/TA/Radkey ?
09/23 - Crowbar
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-30-2011, 12:47 AM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,905
So is Otep on this tour anymore? The Glass House lists the bands as CAVALERA CONSPIRACY, Earth Crisis, SANGRE & Moldbreaker...
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:31 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008