Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014
Mastodon -- Nordfjordied, Norway -- July 18th, 2014
Queens of the Stone Age -- Philadelphia, PA -- July 20th, 2014
Queensryche -- Waukesha, WI -- July 19th, 2014

Old 08-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

I would be so pissed if I went to see Cavalera Conspiracy (or for all intensive purposes, Sepultura) and be forced to sit through Otep first.
07/31 - Warped
08/01 - Cannabis Corpse
Old 08-21-2011, 06:13 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
I would be so pissed if I went to see Cavalera Conspiracy (or for all intensive purposes, Sepultura) and be forced to sit through Otep first.
It should be fun, everyone is going to hate them
Old 08-21-2011, 09:36 PM
N00B

I'd love to see CC, hopefully they'll finally come to Milwaukee.
8/29 - Sleep
Old 08-28-2011, 07:53 PM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

I just saw this show is coming to the Glass House in Pomona on November 1st. I just may hit that up if I don' have a test the next morning. The fact that it was announced to be at the Key Club was a big turn off for me, but I love going to shows 15 minutes from me in Pomona
Old 08-28-2011, 09:29 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegantopher View Post
I just saw this show is coming to the Glass House in Pomona on November 1st. I just may hit that up if I don' have a test the next morning. The fact that it was announced to be at the Key Club was a big turn off for me, but I love going to shows 15 minutes from me in Pomona
WTF. Fuck the key club. I would much rather hit up the glass house gig. Plus its smaller and is closer to me
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Old 08-29-2011, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
WTF. Fuck the key club. I would much rather hit up the glass house gig. Plus its smaller and is closer to me
Not only that but FREE PARKING. I fucking hate spending the money to get out to Hollywood, then being told I have to pay $10-20 to leave my car somewhere for a few hours. Fuck that!
Old 08-29-2011, 08:38 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegantopher View Post
Not only that but FREE PARKING. I fucking hate spending the money to get out to Hollywood, then being told I have to pay $10-20 to leave my car somewhere for a few hours. Fuck that!
YUP. and dont forget the bullshit *if youre not 21 you have to pay an extra 6 dollar fee* for tickets. I use to go to the key club all the time in 2008-2009 before I turned 21 and they always made me pay an extra 6 dollar fee for tickets. I'm over 21 now but i still think thats not fair for those under the age.

oh yes and the parking IS HORRIBLE. Everytime I hit up the whisky, key club or roxy I always end up paying 8-10 bucks for parking. except for one time when I went to the el rey theater and found parking but it was in some construction site
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Old 08-29-2011, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
YUP. and dont forget the bullshit *if youre not 21 you have to pay an extra 6 dollar fee* for tickets. I use to go to the key club all the time in 2008-2009 before I turned 21 and they always made me pay an extra 6 dollar fee for tickets. I'm over 21 now but i still think thats not fair for those under the age.

oh yes and the parking IS HORRIBLE. Everytime I hit up the whisky, key club or roxy I always end up paying 8-10 bucks for parking. except for one time when I went to the el rey theater and found parking but it was in some construction site
I hated the shit out of that drinking fee!!! I got away with not paying it once. In 09, I went to see Mayhem with Cattle Decap at the HOB, and right after the show ended, I booked it to the Key Club so I could catch the Cro Mags. Well I got there 4 songs into their set and the lady at the door let me in for a few bucks off the admission price and said I didn't have to worry about the drinking fee

I used to have a secret parking spot about two blocks from the Key Club, but they added a no parking sign last year, so I've been upset about it ever since
Old 08-29-2011, 01:52 PM
Pass the steak sauce

Hopefully they add some more dates to this tour but if not I may just have to hit up the Toronto show. I'd love to see the Cavalera boys together on stage
10/19 - THE KING
11/18 - Manowar
Old 08-29-2011, 02:02 PM

I'm probably be the minority here then but I'd much rather go to a show at Key Club than Glasshouse. Hollywood is closer to me than Pomona so yeah. And there's a place that's 6-7 bucks for parking which isn't bad, usually there's 1 or 2 friends I go to shows with at Key Club so splitting parking costs isn't bad. And a main reason why I'd much rather go to Key Club is because the crowd is too spread out at the Glasshouse because it's big. It feels like every show I go to at the Glasshouse, everyone is like a foot away from eachother unless you're in the first few rows, and every time a pit opens up it looks like a track meet practice since the pit always opens up way too big there with too little people in it. Even sold out shows there the crowd seems too spread out and not packed at all. The Key Club is the opposite of those last few sentences.
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X