Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Raven -- Fullerton, CA -- October 23rd, 2014
King Diamond -- Denver, CO -- October 24th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 24th, 2014
Judas Priest -- Evansville, IN -- October 22nd, 2014
Pearl Jam -- Denver, CO -- October 22nd, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 08-16-2011, 08:06 PM
jd091's Avatar
jd091 jd091 is offline
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by makethemsuffer12 View Post
I think personally think George sounds the best on Vile, but he's consistently good on all the albums he did with them.
Vile's my favorite, actually. He definitely sounds killer there! We should do a favorite Cannibal Corpse album poll.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-16-2011, 08:08 PM
makethemsuffer12's Avatar
makethemsuffer12 makethemsuffer12 is offline
welp
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 4,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
Vile's my favorite, actually. He definitely sounds killer there! We should do a favorite Cannibal Corpse album poll.
Start it up dude! Everyone's got their favorite CC album.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-16-2011, 08:20 PM
llama lom's Avatar
llama lom llama lom is offline
Meh.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Brockton, MA
Posts: 898
Quote:
Originally Posted by makethemsuffer12 View Post
I think personally think George sounds the best on Vile, but he's consistently good on all the albums he did with them.
I think he sounds best on Gore Obsessed. Come on, on Dormant Bodies Bursting, he sounds like a beast!
__________________
5/20: Rotten Sound
6/10: Torche
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-16-2011, 10:17 PM
GarageMetal468's Avatar
GarageMetal468 GarageMetal468 is offline
WELCOME TO THE WEST COAST
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
Sweeeet. Come to Reggies, please.
They headlined at the House of Blues last time in Chicago. Reggies would sell out in an instant, they gotta play bigger venues than that. I'm sure it would be at the House of Blues again, which kinda sucks but as long as it's good support I don't mind.
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/nucleusmetal
http://nucleus.bandcamp.com/album/the-colony
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-17-2011, 04:33 AM
jd091's Avatar
jd091 jd091 is offline
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageMetal468 View Post
They headlined at the House of Blues last time in Chicago. Reggies would sell out in an instant, they gotta play bigger venues than that. I'm sure it would be at the House of Blues again, which kinda sucks but as long as it's good support I don't mind.
Really? Awesome. That was before I came to Chicago. I thought that on the last tour they did with Fetus and Vital, they came to this little out of the way place in like, central Illinois.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-17-2011, 07:04 AM
GarageMetal468's Avatar
GarageMetal468 GarageMetal468 is offline
WELCOME TO THE WEST COAST
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
Really? Awesome. That was before I came to Chicago. I thought that on the last tour they did with Fetus and Vital, they came to this little out of the way place in like, central Illinois.
Nope, they didn't come to IL at all on that tour. They did go to Madison, WI and somewhere in Michigan though.
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/nucleusmetal
http://nucleus.bandcamp.com/album/the-colony
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:55 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008