Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 1 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 12th, 2014
Samhain -- Chicago, IL -- September 13th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 05-28-2005, 04:06 PM
TP TP is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden
really ???

I Don't have a single No Prayer On The Road boot with it on it ???

Name me one date & city please ??


Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
June 29, 1991, Roskilde, Denmark for one.

All European shows that summer I THINK.

Last edited by TP; 05-28-2005 at 04:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 05-28-2005, 04:12 PM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by TP
June 29, 1991, Roskilde, Denmark for one.

:devilfing


You're the man TP


see you in Québec city & Toronto, we'll bang our head on Where Eagles Dare together (I'm so happy about this one, it's my 2 nd best Maiden song ever & Maiden never played it at any concert I went before)

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 05-28-2005, 04:15 PM
TP TP is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden
:devilfing


You're the man TP


see you in Québec city & Toronto, we'll bang our head on Where Eagles Dare together (I'm so happy about this one, it's my 2 nd best Maiden song ever & Maiden never played it at any concert I went before)

Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
I have that on video.

Since '83 for me.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 05-28-2005, 04:23 PM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by TP
I have that on video.

Since '83 for me.
You have what on video ?


Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 05-28-2005, 04:26 PM
TP TP is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden
You have what on video ?


Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
June 29, 1991, Roskilde, Denmark
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 05-28-2005, 04:34 PM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by TP
June 29, 1991, Roskilde, Denmark
from the No Prayer tour I have Stockholm dvd, Nov 10 1990, but no Prisoner on this.

and all my audio boots don't have it either, That's why I was surprised




Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 05-28-2005, 04:40 PM
TP TP is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden
from the No Prayer tour I have Stockholm dvd, Nov 10 1990, but no Prisoner on this.

and all my audio boots don't have it either, That's why I was surprised




Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
Set list was changed a bit for summer 91 shows.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 05-28-2005, 04:56 PM
WorldSlavery82's Avatar
WorldSlavery82 WorldSlavery82 is offline
Ahhhhh
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 416
91 euro setlist

NO PRAYER FOR THE SUMMER EUROPEAN TOUR 1991
*
*

*Intro
Tailgunner
Public Enema Number One
Wrathchild
Die With Your Boots On
Hallowed Be Thy Name
22 Acacia Avenue
The Prisoner
No Prayer For The Dying
The Evil That Men Do
The Clairvoyant
2 Minutes To Midnight
The Trooper
Heaven Can Wait
Iron Maiden
The Number Of The Beast
Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter
Run To The Hills
Sanctuary
__________________
Havok/Hatchet
Satyricon/Toxic Holocaust
Vader/Warbringer
Sonic Youth
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 05-28-2005, 05:31 PM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldSlavery82
91 euro setlist

NO PRAYER FOR THE SUMMER EUROPEAN TOUR 1991
*
*

*Intro
Tailgunner
Public Enema Number One
Wrathchild
Die With Your Boots On
Hallowed Be Thy Name
22 Acacia Avenue
The Prisoner
No Prayer For The Dying
The Evil That Men Do
The Clairvoyant
2 Minutes To Midnight
The Trooper
Heaven Can Wait
Iron Maiden
The Number Of The Beast
Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter
Run To The Hills
Sanctuary

WOW !! Amazing set with Holy Smokes out and Prisoner in !!!!!



Cheers !!
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 05-28-2005, 06:11 PM
KerryKingsBeard's Avatar
KerryKingsBeard KerryKingsBeard is offline
.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 4,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldSlavery82
91 euro setlist

NO PRAYER FOR THE SUMMER EUROPEAN TOUR 1991
*
*

*Intro
Tailgunner
Public Enema Number One
Wrathchild
Die With Your Boots On
Hallowed Be Thy Name
22 Acacia Avenue
The Prisoner
No Prayer For The Dying
The Evil That Men Do
The Clairvoyant
2 Minutes To Midnight
The Trooper
Heaven Can Wait
Iron Maiden
The Number Of The Beast
Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter
Run To The Hills
Sanctuary
Mr. Reed is the master
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
iron maiden

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:09 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008