Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 1 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 12th, 2014
Samhain -- Chicago, IL -- September 13th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-30-2005, 07:46 PM
hot_turkey_ed's Avatar
hot_turkey_ed hot_turkey_ed is offline
Director, Set List Intelligence
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 10,830
Blog Entries: 1
Iron Maiden -- Chorzˇw, Poland -- May 29th, 2005

Maidenfans says same set list as Prague...the first few shows I'm going to note from the record but that's it... then it will be only if Maiden throws a surprise in...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-31-2005, 09:02 AM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Can you find Behemoth set from the same show? It was the Mystic Festival, actually a pretty decent lineup
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-31-2005, 09:27 AM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,598
They switched position of Run To The Hills & Charlotte The Harlot


Intro - The Ides Of March

1. Murders In The Rue Morgue
2. Another Life
3. Prowler
4. The Trooper
5. Remember Tomorrow
6. Charlotte The Harlot
7. Run To The Hills

8. Revelations
9. Where Eagles Dare
10. Die With Your Boots On
11. Phantom Of The Opera
12. The Number Of The Beast
13. Hallowed be Thy Name
14. Iron Maiden

15. Running Free
16. Drifter
17. Sanctuary



Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-31-2005, 09:32 AM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden
They switched position of Run To The Hills & Charlotte The Harlot


Intro - The Ides Of March

1. Murders In The Rue Morgue
2. Another Life
3. Prowler
4. The Trooper
5. Remember Tomorrow
6. Charlotte The Harlot
7. Run To The Hills

8. Revelations
9. Where Eagles Dare
10. Die With Your Boots On
11. Phantom Of The Opera
12. The Number Of The Beast
13. Hallowed be Thy Name
14. Iron Maiden

15. Running Free
16. Drifter
17. Sanctuary



Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
Hmmmmm...I don't know if this is so certain since no one has "definitive" knowledge of the set (I don't think anyone actually got the paper for both gigs) and it could have been a slip up in whoever reported the Poland gig. I trust Sultoon and POLISH_EDDIE for the Prague set, but a seemingly random order change in the middle of the set doesn't seem too plausible
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-31-2005, 09:36 AM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD
Hmmmmm...I don't know if this is so certain since no one has "definitive" knowledge of the set (I don't think anyone actually got the paper for both gigs) and it could have been a slip up in whoever reported the Poland gig. I trust Sultoon and POLISH_EDDIE for the Prague set, but a seemingly random order change in the middle of the set doesn't seem too plausible
Just wait and see then...


Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-31-2005, 09:38 AM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden
Just wait and see then...


Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-31-2005, 09:45 AM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden
Just wait and see then...


Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
Dammit you were right, just read Nicko's diary
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-31-2005, 09:50 AM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD
Dammit you were right, just read Nicko's diary
I'll will teach you in the future never to doubt PowerMaiden when it's an Iron Maiden related topic




Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-31-2005, 10:43 AM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden
I'll will teach you in the future never to doubt PowerMaiden when it's an Iron Maiden related topic




Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Fe Maiden's Avatar
Fe Maiden Fe Maiden is offline
Catch The Rainbow
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Laguna Niguel, CA USA
Posts: 3,858
pics from Poland

http://www.pbase.com/chorzow/inbox
__________________
Symphony X 2-21-12
Iron Maiden 8-9-12
RUSH 11-17-12
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
iron maiden

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:57 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008