Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Sadistic Intent -- Downey, CA -- December 21st, 2013
Thy Art Is Murder -- Sydney, Australia -- December 19th, 2014
Intronaut -- West Hollywood, CA -- December 19th, 2014
Cannabis Corpse -- Chicago, IL -- December 17th, 2014
Kreator -- London, England -- December 18th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat > Sports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 07-28-2011, 05:27 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,313
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalDescent View Post
What? I don't know anything about football, I just play it a lot.
...



You silly baka.

Okay, jhdeity is our last MS.com member.

From the few I've talked to, it seems any time after the 2nd preseason game would be good to hold a draft. Any preference on day/time?
__________________
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-29-2011, 04:09 PM
DisposableJustice's Avatar
DisposableJustice DisposableJustice is online now
Close your eyes forget your name
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 1,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
...



You silly baka.

Okay, jhdeity is our last MS.com member.

From the few I've talked to, it seems any time after the 2nd preseason game would be good to hold a draft. Any preference on day/time?
I am in agreement that after the 2nd preseason game will work; I am open about when to do it
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-29-2011, 04:58 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,864
I've done fantasy for 5 years but everytime I've drafted it was a live draft. How do you guys normally go about doing it since obviously we won't all be in the same room.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 07-29-2011, 06:37 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,313
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
I've done fantasy for 5 years but everytime I've drafted it was a live draft. How do you guys normally go about doing it since obviously we won't all be in the same room.
We do live drafts. Yahoo has a great live draft system, we just all go into basically a big chat room. When you're on the clock, you select who you want and then it just goes to the next person. If you are absent, you can pre-pick and it'll try to get you as many choices as it can.
__________________
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-29-2011, 08:49 PM
jhdeity's Avatar
jhdeity jhdeity is offline
Headbanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pasadena, MD
Posts: 3,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisposableJustice View Post
I am in agreement that after the 2nd preseason game will work; I am open about when to do it
me too. I'm pretty flexible on date/time
__________________
1/28 - Machine Head
3/3 - Hell Yeah
3/31 - Coal Chamber & Filter
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 07-29-2011, 08:50 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
We do live drafts. Yahoo has a great live draft system, we just all go into basically a big chat room. When you're on the clock, you select who you want and then it just goes to the next person. If you are absent, you can pre-pick and it'll try to get you as many choices as it can.
Oh OK I see that wont be as bad as what I had in mind then. I'm definitely on board for that. When is 2nd regular season games right off hand? I'm too lazy to look.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 07-29-2011, 09:09 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,313
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
Oh OK I see that wont be as bad as what I had in mind then. I'm definitely on board for that. When is 2nd regular season games right off hand? I'm too lazy to look.
I know the Chefs first game is Aug. 11 or 12, so like the 17th-ish? I think it's on a Friday and the way things are going, the draft will probably be on the Saturday after it.
__________________
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 07-29-2011, 09:34 PM
larvtard's Avatar
larvtard larvtard is offline
and you can never quarantine the past
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,240
manks I wanna do it godammit You have BrutalDescent on the roster, but he doesn't even know how to play.

I'll only do it if it's free though
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 07-29-2011, 10:20 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,313
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by logAnarchy View Post
manks I wanna do it godammit You have BrutalDescent on the roster, but he doesn't even know how to play.

I'll only do it if it's free though
He's done real fantasy football though!

okay, i'll put you on. But we need at least one more (plus my roomie) to make it even!
__________________
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 07-29-2011, 10:54 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
I know the Chefs first game is Aug. 11 or 12, so like the 17th-ish? I think it's on a Friday and the way things are going, the draft will probably be on the Saturday after it.
I know atleast for me the 17th should be good. I know it'll probably be a pain in the ass trying to get everyone elses schedule to cooperate. I'm just glad I'm in the same time zone as you!!!

Not even a Seahawks fan but team: Clipboard Jesus is taken it all!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:16 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008